Nightlife Update

Dodge

Its easiest to use a photo cloud like photobucket or imgur. But if you have a link for the pic you can just copy and paste the link and it will populate in your post. 

• Thanks 1

Dodgeservice.png

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sinister

• zztop911

• PretendWereDead

• Lann

A few things I bought during the new DLC..

2sbs9ag.jpg

9kzgur.jpg

Bought the nightclub at Vespucci Canals..

2h82vpf.jpg

246s0fl.jpg

And partied with @DeaD_GooN

208w6fn.jpg

hx6tsl.jpg

And with another XDBX member that I don't know the username on the forum, but goes by civichx777 on PS4..

n32kk0.jpg

13 hours ago, The_Lady_A said:

@djw180  You were right, my businesses were active and that was the only reason I could allocate technicians. At some point between me shutting them down a few weeks ago and buying the club yesterday they reopened themselves without triggering the LJT phonecalls either. Quite a strange little bug.

I do hope LJT is not going to keep phoning to say businenesses are out of supplies. So far he hasn't phoned me and I have all 5 open as I want to see if it's worth doing the special sales of specific mixed goods, which means having them all open to be assigned techs in the club.

I did a bigger sale earlier. There were no bonuses so far for selling larger quantities, the bunker still paid out at 5K per unit. I think I had 7 of those. Maybe the price per unit will go up at even hihger numbers. Total sold was about $110K, just the one van still.  I think now I'll concentrate on getting enough of different products to do a special sale and see what they pay like.

9 minutes ago, Lann said:

I still cant figure out what the people that you can hire at the nightclub can do for your other buisness?

You just assign them to one of your businesses and they slowly produce goods for you stored at the club, through the Warehouse Management screen. You then sell these from your club.  You can choose to sell specific product, everything or do a special sale where they take a certain amount of different products. Once you've hired them there's no buying of supplies or re-supply missions. They just work away while you're in-game. So it's totally passive but very slow. During last night's playlist and a bit before, so maybe 2 1/2 hours+ of game time with all 5 working for me, they produced about $110K worth of mixed product. I've no idea yet if different products are more profitable, all I can say is the more a unit of product is worth the longer it takes to produce. I don't as yet know if selling in large quantities gives you bonuses, there were certainly none I could see on last night's sale. I am hoping the special sales generate much higher profits, but I've not done one of those yet.

Edited by djw180
  • Thanks 1

LJT still calls.

Different products are more profitable, such as guns over documents.

No bonus for large sale. Special orders have bonuses.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Question I hope someone can answer. On GTAF someone posted times for a unit of product to come to the club warehouse. Shortest was documents at 15 minutes and longest being coke at 70 minutes. They also said the timer for this resets if you change session or start a race/job outside of free roam. Does anyone find that to be true, the timers part?

4 minutes ago, Beez said:

Question I hope someone can answer. On GTAF someone posted times for a unit of product to come to the club warehouse. Shortest was documents at 15 minutes and longest being coke at 70 minutes. They also said the timer for this resets if you change session or start a race/job outside of free roam. Does anyone find that to be true, the timers part?

I've not noticed it, but not being paying that much attention. It wouldn't surprise me if that is how it works.

• Thanks 1

I'll just stick with doing other things that I enjoy. Buy an order of supplies for bunker and sell em.

May switch my tech to Coke. I can spend over an hour in the same session easily.

Did a small special order of 13 items, 109K after Tony took his cut.

Nothing special, doubt the large special order will be.

Might be best to fill it up.

7 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

LJT still calls.

Different products are more profitable, such as guns over documents.

No bonus for large sale. Special orders have bonuses.

I didn’t got a single call from LJT in 3 days. Maybe because there wasn’t any stock left when I reopened them?

14 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Not sure, mine have no supplies or stock. I've had at least 5 calls.

Really? I’ve never been a MC president since, maybe that has something to do with it?

2 minutes ago, PretendWereDead said:

Really? I’ve never been a MC president since, maybe that has something to do with it?

Possibly. I'll give it a try.

15 hours ago, punkbish85 said:

A few things I bought during the new DLC..

2sbs9ag.jpg

9kzgur.jpg

Bought the nightclub at Vespucci Canals..

2h82vpf.jpg

246s0fl.jpg

And partied with @DeaD_GooN

208w6fn.jpg

hx6tsl.jpg

And with another XDBX member that I don't know the username on the forum, but goes by civichx777 on PS4..

n32kk0.jpg

Hey! That's me! Don't sweat it, I hate my psn username ?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, djw180 said:

I do hope LJT is not going to keep phoning to say businenesses are out of supplies. So far he hasn't phoned me and I have all 5 open as I want to see if it's worth doing the special sales of specific mixed goods, which means having them all open to be assigned techs in the club.

I did a bigger sale earlier. There were no bonuses so far for selling larger quantities, the bunker still paid out at 5K per unit. I think I had 7 of those. Maybe the price per unit will go up at even hihger numbers. Total sold was about $110K, just the one van still.  I think now I'll concentrate on getting enough of different products to do a special sale and see what they pay like.

As we all know, the different types of product have varying speeds of production. I recommend you do what I did with the document forgery office. Let your clubs documents fill to the brim, and then close your business. The clubs product isn't tied to the business, so it wont eat at your money for having it open. 

And then of course do the same for subsequent businesses. 

• Like 1

Tip: You should try to use the mission AFK method, your stock will go up, club profits don’t budge, your club popularity doesn’t drop and you won’t get raided.
  • Thanks 1

For those having problems locking on to targets with the Akula:

Just remove the twin 50 cals and replace it with the single 50 cal.

You should be able to lock on to targets.

• Thanks 1

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!