Share Your Most Recent Gaming Accomplishment

G37

Thought I'd start a little something so we (me in particular) could hear about any and all goals you had that are now victories for you. It may not even be a "win" in any sense of the word, but maybe it's a story of succeeding in an unlikely scenario or it's as little as finally saving up enough money to acquire something you've wanted. Maybe you finally got back into the Creator and made something that's getting attention or maybe you just kicked some tank griefer's ass in a lobby. Small and large, let's hear 'em.

I'll start:

- 9000th player kill of which 90%+ is from DM/TDMs of some kind I can say for sure.

- becoming more involved with the crew, LT - couldn't be happier about that.

Your turn.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

400 race wins, seems like nothing because Rev posted first  :lol:.

Never traded for wins for myself.

Many of those were very hard fought races back when 'Jumps Jumps Jumps' and 'Grand Tour' were the most popular races and there would be 16 angry 'gangsters' in every lobby with catch up on.

Sweaty times.

• Like 4

Killed 5 players and blew up 4 cars with 1 rpg while they were trying to dup the roosevelt a few weeks back...I was grinning ear to ear.

• Like 2

I managed to get within the top 3 on kills in a DM. Never thought that would happen. 

Many of those were very hard fought races back when 'Jumps Jumps Jumps' and 'Grand Tour' were the most popular races and there would be 16 angry 'gangsters' in every lobby with catch up on.

Sweaty times.

Them were the tough days. I don't see how I ever managed to win a race without a custom and catchup on. 

• Like 1

300 posts and promoted to Crew LT.

and most important. Actually finishing a race with Rev and Dsuno1.

• Like 1

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Played 'Chicken' without a car with another random player -- lived to tell about it!

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

Played 'Chicken' without a car with another random player -- lived to tell about it!

Wait...did the other player have a car or did you two just run at each other?  :lol:

Wait...did the other player have a car or did you two just run at each other?  :lol:

He had a car -- I didnt -- I rolled to the side -- he hit the fence behind me!...

... That never happened to me before -- usually I stand like a 'deer who got caught crossing the road' mesmerized by the headlights, waiting for the impact!!! :D 

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

He had a car -- I didnt -- I rolled to the side -- he hit the fence behind me!...

... That never happened to me before -- usually I stand like a 'deer who got caught crossing the road' mesmerized by the headlights, waiting for the impact!!! :D

Lol. Very nice. I guess my next question would be...did you kill him? :ph34r:  That would be quite the accomplishment 

Lol. Very nice. I guess my next question would be...did you kill him? :ph34r:  That would be quite the accomplishment 

I wish I could say yes!... Unfortunately that didnt happened!... :angry:

I chased him all over the map for about 45min, spend over $5,000gta on ammo. He was a slippery bastard and eventually left the session! I actually remembered his PSN id and started to jump from session to session trying to find him but eventually gave up!...

Anyway, my accomplishment was not dying when I should have!... :)

• Like 1

cotick20.jpg

On 5/13/2014 at 4:09 AM, zmurko76 said:

that would probably be me.

i finished a race with revbouncer without DNF, my proudest moment so far.

I beat revbouncer in Cunning Stunts with GTA settings on once

Aside from that, just starting a little known crew called Domestic Battery

children-593313.jpg

• Like 4

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Interesting topic because...

I think I've been in the crew around 2 months. This also coincided with my start to GTAO...I was level 22 when I joined.

I had three main goals, that mainly were for the platinum trophy:

Level 120

At least 30 platinum awards (for the trophy) and long term doing them all.

All GTAO accomplishments to obtain 100% and the platinum.

As of the other day I hit 120, about a couple weeks ago I did the 30 platinum awards...and counting, and about a week ago I got the last trophy beating someone at the gun range for the final trophy of winning certain events and getting 100%.

Time to create some new goals.

I think I want to shoot for 100% platinum awards (the world record and creator ones may be a bitch), get the K/D up, and start to memorize some of these maps for our playlist...which adds another goal as I want to start finishing midtable in them, opposed to being one of the last 3-4 every time we do them.

• Like 1

alchemist3321.jpg

I beat revbouncer in Cunning Stunts with GTA settings on once

Aside from that, just starting a little known crew called Domestic Battery

Who you callin little?

I cannot believe I forgot my small contribution to destroying engg...great times.

I beat revbouncer in Cunning Stunts with GTA settings on onceAside from that, just starting a little known crew called Domestic Battery

Domestic Battery? Who's that? Sounds like a bunch of douchebags running around beating women! :)

• Like 3

Dodgeservice.png

Almost forgot my biggest accomplishment to date -- won my first and only race (motorcycles) about two week ago!

So, my record as of today (approximation):

1 first place

1 third place

3 last places

and about 50 DNF's...

• Like 3

cotick20.jpg

With a lot of grinding and coming across some very nice PL challenges, I managed to stay above $20M after fully detailing a second garage  :D .

Now who wanted a Monroe?  :P .

Speaking of DBags, Dodge had a very good tweener impersonation going on yesterday hating on us XDBX folk lol, I almost had to sideline him.  ;)

(Side note, I've never ever used that many emotes in a post - ever. Accomplishment: check).

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Shot 3 guys who had just entered a helicopter at a distance that I could not see, but when I used the heavy sniper, I saw the red stain on the heli glass and kept firing due to the fact that one of them killed me minutes earlier. Kept firing and heard a kaboom, jump in a car speed off and called my rhino,as I was rolling down the street I saw two helicopters & three clowns in em lifting off, 'Time to meet your Maker' lol. Making em meet Mr. Mayhem in mass shallow grave is the goal at this moment and escaping there vendetta follows right after.

Edited by smurf
  • Like 2