Lamborghini countach

Ferrari California, 360 and 458

McLaren F1

Porsche 958

Ford GT

Ford GT40

And my favourite car of all time

Porsche Carrera GT

Sorry I don't have pics as I'm overseas I don't carry my personal phone and the phone I have is powered by coal.

Edited by Chewy
  • Like 2

My buddys z28, this was taken right after he got the new tires and welds for the front. Since then the cars been repainted mainly for the hood, same color though.

10330336_769873143044021_814304921815833

• Like 2

This is at a gas station I pass on my motorcycle route to work. I had always thought these were a rare Mercedes Benz from the 70's because I has a Matchbox of it with working gull-wing doors and it has the MB logo molded on the hood. Turnas out it's a Bricklin SV-1.

IMG_0765-XL.jpg

From Wikipedia:

The Bricklin SV-1 is a gull-wing door sports car that was assembled in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada. The body panels were manufactured in a separate plant in Minto, New Brunswick. Manufactured from 1974 until early 1976 for the U.S. market, the car was the creation of Malcolm Bricklin, an American millionaire who had previously founded Subaru of America. The car was designed by Herb Grasse, the Bricklin factory was not able to produce vehicles fast enough to make a profit. As a result, only 2,854 cars were built before the company went into receivership, owing the New Brunswick government $23 million.

• Like 3

Great spotting !

Never heard of Bricklin but it's a great looking car.

Thought it was a DeLorean after a quick glimpse.

Saw this brand new Mustang when I passed in front of the dealership while going to the supermarket :

19837898804_ed97d1dd01_c.jpg

Ford Mustang by Thomas Rondeau, sur Flickr

• Like 1

From my weekend in Normandy (Cabourg, Deauville, Honfleur)

20054135294_0166a6429b_c.jpg

Mercedes S65 AMG Coupe

20667408382_0a61d083b7_c.jpg

Ferrari F355 Berlinetta

20489879759_96b6e1438b_c.jpg

Renault Juvaquatre Break

20489932449_a14733a3cf_c.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette C6 Z06 Also saw a regular C6.

20683251761_cb2e6bd2b4_c.jpg

Porsche 911 (991) Cabriolet Saw lots of Porsches.

20676507185_b6d5a1f883_c.jpg

Aston Martin V8 Vantage

20650768006_5e4a0d7db3_c.jpg

Porsche 911 (930) Targa

20488857718_b7b241d1f2_c.jpg

Aston Martin Vanquish

20055819763_0d104c6945_c.jpg

Bentley Continental GT Speed Saw a ton of Continental GTs.

20650754236_5215bcbd12_c.jpg

Aston Martin Rapide

20488577798_e6ffc87cc9_c.jpg

Chevrolet Camaro Cabriolet

20055641493_6465ed3403_c.jpg

Jaguar F-Type Coupe

Also saw a BMW Z8 (!!!) but couldn't take a pic :(

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 5

I saw a 1950 Chevrolet coupe on the highway Sunday evening. I was unable to get my phone out and get a pic of it. it was a light blue with lots of chrome. Its funny, my girlfriend was like "hey honey look at that car". I look over and there was an older mercedes from the 80s. I then say "yeah looks ok I guess, now that is a real car" and point to the Chevy. 

• Like 1

This is at a gas station I pass on my motorcycle route to work. I had always thought these were a rare Mercedes Benz from the 70's because I has a Matchbox of it with working gull-wing doors and it has the MB logo molded on the hood. Turns out it's a Bricklin SV-1.

IMG_0765-XL.jpg

From Wikipedia:

The Bricklin SV-1 is a gull-wing door sports car that was assembled in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada. The body panels were manufactured in a separate plant in Minto, New Brunswick. Manufactured from 1974 until early 1976 for the U.S. market, the car was the creation of Malcolm Bricklin, an American millionaire who had previously founded Subaru of America. The car was designed by Herb Grasse, the Bricklin factory was not able to produce vehicles fast enough to make a profit. As a result, only 2,854 cars were built before the company went into receivership, owing the New Brunswick government $23 million.

To come full circle, the Matchbox car I had, or might still have, is a Mercedes-Benz. It's the C111 concept from 1969. It looks similar to the Bricklin in my memory but now that I know what model it is and found photos it's not really as similar as I thought.

Mercedes-Benz-C_111-II_Concept_1970_1600

autowp.ru_mercedes-benz_c111-ii_d_concep

Here is the Matchbox version.

1970_mercedes_benz_c111_ii_concept___red

CASE CLOSED!

Edited by Beez
  • Like 1

My dad bought this today

FL0112-122653_1.jpg

A few stats on the truck:

- Custom built by Ronnie Black of Dixie Dream Rods

- Feature truck in Southern Rodder magazine

- Winner of 4 World of Wheels shows

- Top 25 spring Gran Run 2004

- Tailgate shaved and smoothed

- 2" cowl hood

- Custom bed cover with complete ground effects

- Custom leather bucket seats

- VDO gauges

- Billet steering wheel and dash

- Pioneer AM/FM CD stereo system

- Vortec 5.7/350 HP engine with 292 comp cam

- 350 transmission with 2200 stall hot shot convertor

- Billet Specialties wheels

That pic is off the net from the Southern Rodder magazine, but I have phone pics as well, will upload them soon.

• Like 5

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Those cars are very similar. I can see why you mistakes the two. At first glance I thought it was a Pantera but quickly realized it was not due to the discrepancy with the hood and rear end. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I seen a '78 Camero today I am looking into buying to turn into a "hot rod". No rust, doesn't appear to have body putty in it (or however done it did a decent enough job to hide it). It's a god awful yellow but that can be changed.

If I buy it I will put up some pics of the before and during the redo of it, I would like to have about 450HP out of a 327 cubic inch engine with a Turbo 400 transmission.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Would you like to double your awesome?

A-Team%20saves%20General%20Lee-L.jpg

Jaggy, it's that time of year and we know you love pumpkin spice lattes but please resist the urge if you see this.

Pumpkin%20Latte%20van.jpg

I have a feeling it might not be legit. <_<

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I believe the BMW is the ugliest thing I have ever seen, still cool though and I would cruise around in it.

I missed this little comment at some point... The BMW 2002Ti put BMW on the map as an International Sports Sedan Manufacturer. As a reference, you were referring to this post: http://www.domesticbatterygta.com/topic/1015-did-you-see-any-good-cars-today/#entry10933

*sigh* You stress me out... :D

Edited by Dodge

Dodgeservice.png