Did you see any good cars today ?

JustHatched

Here we go. Name that car!

ogSdYR9.jpg

i3.........hideous! (But the i8 is a beaut)

I saw a baby blue Lamborghini Gallardo spyder today (no photo)

• Like 1

The i8 is amazing. Saw it a couple times at the Paris Motor Show and it is absolutely stunning!

Can't wait to see one in the wild !

• Like 2

We had the wife's Mini in for a service and they were unloading an i8 to take it into the showroom. Absolutely stunning up close.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I did not see this personally. But my desktop at work randomly cycles through some preprogrammed background images. Today I noticed this one.

E3GKyli.jpg

What does that look like in GTA?

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

I did not see this personally. But my desktop at work randomly cycles through some preprogrammed background images. Today I noticed this one.

E3GKyli.jpg

What does that look like in GTA?

Casco

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Both of these are for sale by the dealer I work for. Our dealer group is opening an Internet based Classic Car dealer. We have about 45 Classic, or Anniversary Edition cars for sale.

Edited by Dodge
  • Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 originally sold new by our Chevy dealership in 1970. Was purchased from the Mecum Auto Auction in Missouri.

mSfo46e.jpg

• Like 5

Dodgeservice.png

Saturday I saw a Blade (no idea what it was IRL) after getting off the Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. This is the best I could get while riding.

IMG_0397-L.jpg

Sunday I saw the a General Lee !! on a trailer going the opposite way on 81 in Virginia (couldn't take a photo)

gary%20schneider%20general%20lee%2003.jp

• Like 3

I saw an awesome car today.

Couldn't get a pic as I was driving and I know phone while driving is bad. Full disclosure: I did take a pic but it was too bad to see anything :lol:

Don't know what it was but my guess would be a Delahaye or a Talbot Lago. Some extinct french brand.

Other than that, I saw a trailer full of amazing old racing Porsches on the way back from Belgium (I wasn't driving :D).

8qCdRnN.jpg

GMpz7cv.jpg

And last weekend, this Camaro. Not so common on the french countryside.

e3bSggP.jpg

• Like 3