Did you see any good cars today ?

JustHatched

• 2 weeks later...

Took a pic of this Lambo at the light as we were waiting to turn.. I knew he would race me because his windows were down, lol.. For some reason that's usually a good indicator... Anyways, he smoked me like a chimney of course, but it was cool to see and hear him hit it, of course including his little spolier lifting up as he gained speed.

1407690576128.jpg

Edited by CtfdHeadBussa
  • Like 1

Saw a holden lightning today...

Wait for it...

I LIVE IN THE U.S!

It was beautiful! Co worker I was with was like "what the hell is that" and i toldem "looks like a ute... Australian type of car, usually holden gm brand. A car/truck" and we walked up to it and the front plate said holden and it had lightning badges.

I'll try to get him to email me the pics.

Definitely want to see this.  Do you mean the Maloo R8?  It's Aborigine for thunder.  I had a Pontiac GTO (Holden Monaro) for many years and very well versed on Holden models.  I used to be absolutely obsessed with them.

Took a pic of this Lambo at the light as we were waiting to turn.. I knew he would race me because his windows were down, lol.. For some reason that's usually a good indicator... Anyways, he smoked me like a chimney of course, but it was cool to see and hear him hit it, of course including his little spolier lifting up as he gained speed.

1407690576128.jpg

5th Gen Camaro?  I recognize the mirror and rear fender.

5th Gen Camaro?  I recognize the mirror and rear fender.

You know it! Pre-ordered back in 2009, got it in July of that year. Loved her ever since.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Our first Buffalo S (Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat) 

RdIsfUa.jpg

UbrIySs.jpg

jH9pygp.jpg

I was apparently a little shakey when I took these. Sorry about that.

Edited by Dodge
  • Like 3

Dodgeservice.png

Just this.

e5584dae10017095552c2e056c29b484_zps9405

Why yes, it is a 911. I also happen to have the keys. If I remembered this thread yesterday I would have taken pictures of the Maserati Gran Turismo, Mercedes S550, and BMW M5.

How hard is it to keep a license plate straight and not all bent and shit?

Yeah, it's the car wash and this is the most abusive automatic wash I've ever seen. Unfortunately this place employs idiots that forget this car is supposed to be hand washed.

Car washes are notorious for that.

Ah, gotcha.  Never would have thought of that.  I just some people were really reckless drivers or something.

• 2 weeks later...

BeezWife has a 1st generation Audi TT. It was a fun and good looking car but plagued with electrical problems and it had terrible sight lines, like driving a tank. Not good for drive-thrus either, you have to open the door to get the food & drinks. One large and one medium sized dogs filled the back seat too.