Did you see any good cars today ?

JustHatched

Your cars and track are better than mine but I plan to go to the historics in September and there should be some really cool stuff.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Beez said:

Your cars and track are better than mine but I plan to go to the historics in September and there should be some really cool stuff.

The old school cars are great indeed. The sound is so much more intense than the current (F1) cars. Allthough, the way it's set up you really can't call it racing. Cars combined from various years with a variety of drivers. They often split it up in era-classes or front-/back engine classes but still...

I really like the IMSA/Le Mans style racing you went to. The classes contain fairly equal cars and the speed difference between classes creates some interesting situations when lapping. 

35 minutes ago, Beez said:

There was one electric car in the field and it made me wonder how much racing will lose with out the sound.

Yeah that is a bit of a thing. Nothing beats a V8 or v12 with a straight pipe, roaring past

On 7/19/2022 at 3:51 PM, Schumi6581 said:

@BeezLike this...

Thank you for this. Brought me joy just like it did for the guy driving it. Wonderful sound. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/12/2018 at 5:53 AM, Pb76 said:

Some from a meet a few weeks agoDm1aSovW0AAozcF?format=jpg

Dm1aSovXcAEOXxZ?format=jpg

Dm1bbMjXsAEXHZZ?format=jpg

Dm1bbMvXsAA97pw?format=jpg

Dm1bkqpXcAAhkBb?format=jpg

Just noticed this as I was working back through the thread to find something else.

Where abouts are you based PB? I pass there most weeks on the way down to my mates place. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 7/30/2023 at 12:54 PM, zmurko said:

Kalahari!

Just parked outside Intermarche in Aups, France.

Hello to everyone btw! 👋

Hey mate ! 

That's actually a pretty rare spot. Never saw one like that before and didn't know they even existed. 

On the other hand you can see some Citroen Mehari

Citro%C3%ABn-M%C3%A9hari-4x4-6.jpg

What are you visiting in France ? Give me a shout if you're somewhere in the Loire valley !