VANS Chat

VANS Official

2 hours ago, doubleg213 said:

Anyone? If people actually are intending to show up it would be nice to know. 

I need to start thinking on whether I continue the concept at all or if I try and do it elsewhere if you lot aren't interested in it. 

For me I am always interested and very  appreciative too but do u think the choice of night is the problem or just people r not interested 

2 hours ago, Trashbags said:

do u think the choice of night is the problem or just people r not interested 

Buggered if I know as no one ever says anything. I know the time is an Issue for Paulie as he still has a life that involves the real world. 

The idea came about as people complained about Saturdays always being racing, I don't know if a Saturday switch would be worthwhile or whether it's just flogging a dead horse. 

I've signed up for tomorrow, not 100% sure if I make it but I am confident things will work out in favor. And I do look forward to it. #prayforpaulie 😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paulie said:

I've signed up for tomorrow, not 100% sure if I make it but I am confident things will work out in favor. And I do look forward to it. #prayforpaulie 😅

Hope to see you there Paulie, we always #PrayForPaulie 😂

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

The Sunday Racing League is coming back for Season 3 guys...

If you are interested pop into the thread to let Lann know.

Praise the lord and bless you all the prayers have been heard, I am joining the Race Club tomorrow with 100% certainty 🤗🤗🤗

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Paulie said:

Praise the lord and bless you all the prayers have been heard, I am joining the Race Club tomorrow with 100% certainty 🤗🤗🤗

Excellent news 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Trashbags said:

Not sure about srl maybe as a maybe 

On a serious note any campers tonight @JuniorChubb @CatManDoza

sorry gents, watched the wolves match in the pub, played sniper elite for a bit, but still can't concentrate on anything so I went to bed at 9. Reckon I'll try race club this eve

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

14 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

No worries @CatManDoza be good to have u along for tonight try occupy ur mind it's hard but helps especially with friends 

Big love cat 

thats what seems to work at the moment trashy, keep working, sorted out all my scrap to weigh in today, cleaning the warehouse. once I stop and go for a pint after work is when it will come back into me head

Hope to see you also tonight Mr.@CatManDoza

It turns out tomorrow night I also have all the time and space in the world so instantly thought of a nice team-up shooting night. BF1 or some CoD would be awesome. I hope that in this case of my free Saturday game night some of you also will be around and we can have some good fun.

Looking forward to the Race Club tonight!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Hope to see you also tonight Mr.@CatManDoza

It turns out tomorrow night I also have all the time and space in the world so instantly thought of a nice team-up shooting night. BF1 or some CoD would be awesome. I hope that in this case of my free Saturday game night some of you also will be around and we can have some good fun.

Looking forward to the Race Club tonight!

sure the wife's going out Saturday night, I'm sure I can fit in a bit of BF1 in between furious wanking sessions

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hurst said:

Free hoose again all weekend lads.

So does that mean  ur doing a catman and playing bf1 in-between furious wanking 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Trashbags said:

So does that mean  ur doing a catman and playing bf1 in-between furious wanking 

That’s f*cking disgusting! I’ll be on COD from about 8 onwards if anyone is around. 

• Like 1

Lols all round. Wife ended up staying in, so no furious wanking for me, plus too long sorting my new phone out means beer and tele for me

Morning noobs, Wednesday night will be Mystery Car.

I will post the details ASAP.

• Like 1

he spunk buckets, been bloody quiet aint it? Got a few jobs to do this eve, but may venture online if I get them done in good time.

• Like 1