VANS Chat

VANS Official

21 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Update is live, 2 Gig, not too bad a download size

just copying now so about an hour then good

22 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

It's not a good morning at all. Got the dreaded phone call...... 

Back

To

Work

when u have to go back

1 minute ago, Trashbags said:

just copying now so about an hour then good

sound, I'll be off and on all day until this evening, got to walk the dog and sort some ebay stuff

when u have to go back

Next week. not looking forward to it at all!!!

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

7 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

sound, I'll be off and on all day until this evening, got to walk the dog and sort some ebay stuff

just having a look see now

7 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Next week. not looking forward to it at all!!!

neither would i think i will be lucky if i work with my hands again 

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

1.2 mil for an old skool golf rockstar at it's greatest there 

mad innit!! thankfully its the only car that bothers me. the youga classic benny's is made into a 4x4 and looks horrible. the penumbra ff could be good too though

59 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

1.2 mil for an old skool golf rockstar at it's greatest there 

Madness but at least it is in the game now 😅 and I saw something about no dripfeed cars that is something I wasn't expecting from R* 😅👍

At work all day today so can't get on, is there a list of all the new vehicles anywhere?

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

5 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

They look good but those prices are laughable- looking forward to seeing the Bennys customisation tho!

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

1 minute ago, Aslad said:

They look good but those prices are laughable- looking forward to seeing the Bennys customisation tho!

I got excited about the Youga custom, but it makes it a crazy 4x4, not convinced

• Confused 1

Bought all the things I liked. Which was pretty much everything but that Modern XL SUV and the 'standard' lowriders like the Manana.

So if anyone wants to see a specific car just give me a tag here on message me on Playstation.

The F1 car doesnt have the best liveries but holy batman does the Indycar have! In 2020 there's Dutch driver Rinus Veekay driving in Indycar and look at how similar these things are!

Grand-Theft-Auto-V_20200811161611.jpgimage-16_cec5a7870ed110198cefa527308d9a4

• Like 2

I'd be interested in @JuniorChubb firing up the straight line speed test to see how the golf does. Feels nice and fun and responsive, just interested to see how fast it is

jst eating be there soon

YES TRASHY!!!! forwarning, after 8pm, I can;t be held responsible for not paying attention, not replying, or any random shouts or screams

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

YES TRASHY!!!! forwarning, after 8pm, I can;t be held responsible for not paying attention, not replying, or any random shouts or screams

might not get on cat sorry leg is giving me jip at min will see how it is after my pills 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Bought all the things I liked. Which was pretty much everything but that Modern XL SUV and the 'standard' lowriders like the Manana.

So if anyone wants to see a specific car just give me a tag here on message me on Playstation.

The F1 car doesnt have the best liveries but holy batman does the Indycar have! In 2020 there's Dutch driver Rinus Veekay driving in Indycar and look at how similar these things are!

Grand-Theft-Auto-V_20200811161611.jpgimage-16_cec5a7870ed110198cefa527308d9a4

Awesome Stapp I can Imagine your happiness 😊

Which one of the 2 new F1's is that? And do you know if there is any difference performance wise? I'd like to know but I am still tempted to buy both anyways lol

I am so looking forward to Bennify the Yosemite into a proper 4x4 😃

17 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

might not get on cat sorry leg is giving me jip at min will see how it is after my pills 

don't worry pal. look after yourself first

Hi wankers, any racing going on tonight? Thinking about making my comeback to GTA tonight, after ignoring Stapp's invites for a few months now

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Realjaysee said:

Hi wankers, any racing going on tonight? Thinking about making my comeback to GTA tonight, after ignoring Stapp's invites for a few months now

general larking about with the new update tonight. I'm sure some racing will be done with the new cars and open wheel tracks though

• Like 1