VANS Chat

VANS Official

Wow some nice thunder shots there @CatManDoza, or are witnessing some pretty big intergalactic battles secretly? 👽 Only thing I can say for sure is that the skies and weather patterns of lately are pretty strange to say the least. But yeah it's all global warming right? 🙈

Dang R*, bye bye beloved F1 wheels 😅 They would look so good on the new Golfclub lols, but either way the new Golfclub is very very awesome.

Some great content this update, I am loving my fast Off-Road Yosemite and the new beater Ruiner is amazing!

Catch you all tonight!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aslad said:

I'll be there, usual start time?

yeah as and when, no set patter this eve

21 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Wow some nice thunder shots there @CatManDoza, or are witnessing some pretty big intergalactic battles secretly? 👽 Only thing I can say for sure is that the skies and weather patterns of lately are pretty strange to say the least. But yeah it's all global warming right? 🙈

Dang R*, bye bye beloved F1 wheels 😅 They would look so good on the new Golfclub lols, but either way the new Golfclub is very very awesome.

Some great content this update, I am loving my fast Off-Road Yosemite and the new beater Ruiner is amazing!

Catch you all tonight!

was beautiful mate, sat out their for an hour at least, even sat in the rain when it came.

• Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Wait the Gauntlet is £615,000 in stock form from Benny's? Isn't that a car you can find on the street wtf? 😂

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

9 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Gauntlet Classic @Aslad. 😉

Ohhhh of course 😂 I was mixing it up with the Vigero since they're kinda similar loooking to someone who hasn't played in ages lmao

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

20 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Ohhhh of course 😂 I was mixing it up with the Vigero since they're kinda similar loooking to someone who hasn't played in ages lmao

f*ckin noob

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

@Trashbags imagine the rage quit scenes if this happened to us.

hope that person's ps4 sets on fire was just thinking shall i boot up fall guys but not now i seen that i would do more than  rage if that happened to me 

• Haha 3

I've downloaded it but not played it yet 😂

• Like 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

5 hours ago, Aslad said:

I've downloaded it but not played it yet 😂

Get going man! 

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Good morning spunk trumpets. Up nice and early for a massive pick up of dvds and books and hidden away were these gems..... Wish I hadn't sold my ps2 now. 

sCRJ6uj.jpg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, mulder said:

Some of those bring back some fond memories of simpler times...

exactly what I said to the misses, Dave Mirra BMX was awesome. found Tony hawks underground 2 and gran turismo 6 in another bag. The days of putting a disc in and actually being able to play it straight away

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

exactly what I said to the misses, Dave Mirra BMX was awesome. found Tony hawks underground 2 and gran turismo 6 in another bag. The days of putting a disc in and actually being able to play it straight away

Pretty sure I had that, maybe still have...

Speaking if simpler games, Pumped BMX was pretty cheap (ps plus I think) and great fun too.

46 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Pretty sure I had that, maybe still have...

Speaking if simpler games, Pumped BMX was pretty cheap (ps plus I think) and great fun too.

Ahhh sh*t that game was annoying as f*ck

Just now, CatManDoza said:

Ahhh sh*t that game was annoying as f*ck

Whaaaaaaat?

Oh My God Reaction GIF

You have been playing Fall Guys for a week and Pumped BMX was annoying?

It was slick, s*xy and superb!

Afternoon all, I was hoping to test a Fortnite island tonight.. anyone gonna be on?

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Afternoon all, I was hoping to test a Fortnite island tonight.. anyone gonna be on?

Awww really wish I was. Brother in laws birthday so gotta go for a curry. In other news @Trashbags I've got my dirty mits on another old programmers machine which has an i7 Cpu in it. Looking good

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Awww really wish I was. Brother in laws birthday so gotta go for a curry. In other news @Trashbags I've got my dirty mits on another old programmers machine which has an i7 Cpu in it. Looking good

Can’t beat a Curry Mr Catman! Almost tempted myself now.

19 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Can’t beat a Curry Mr Catman! Almost tempted myself now.

It's gonna be welcome after shifting 120 boxes today. I'm starving. What's your curry of choice me chubb. 

2 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

It's gonna be welcome after shifting 120 boxes today. I'm starving. What's your curry of choice me chubb. 

My curry house choice is a little lame... korma or tikka (due to exit effects not entry effects).

My curry of choice though is the mother in-laws any day of the week, I think it’s toned down for me but I still love it.

• Like 1