VANS Chat

VANS Official

2 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Thx @Paulie daughter was streaming then which is why i thought about doing it in thew first place and also something to do while off work will add into title for future  and yes very sad about Dr Disrespect guessing this was the streamer u was referencing also learned how to stream from psvr too so gts is pretty s*xy apart from the deleyed gear change and steering appritiate all the love thx guys 

Im gonna join you in streaming, need an army of followers to start sending me bits lol

• Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

12 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Im gonna join you in streaming, need an army of followers to start sending me bits lol

i was nervous about starting to do it but thought f**k it why not just ur graphics card u need isnt it

4 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

i was nervous about starting to do it but thought f**k it why not just ur graphics card u need isnt it

Yeah, but that ain't happening anytime soon anymore. Strictly ps4 at the mo. 

Too hot here too today, although probably not as hot as it is there

On 7/29/2020 at 3:17 PM, CatManDoza said:

Tried it, but just couldn't get into it. Me, salad and stapp had a few sessions prattling about on horses, that was about it

Fair enough, was just curious if any of you guys would be up for some similar shenanigans on it like a themed night or a scavenger hunt. Also I could use some extra hands for some of the new missions they added, haha. 

9 minutes ago, Challenger001 said:

Fair enough, was just curious if any of you guys would be up for some similar shenanigans on it like a themed night or a scavenger hunt. Also I could use some extra hands for some of the new missions they added, haha. 

I had thought about re installing it now I have the space, so Im may give it a second go, see how its changed

16 hours ago, Trashbags said:

yes very sad about Dr Disrespect guessing this was the streamer u was referencing

Oh yes indeed, only streamer I watched, and for some time now. But no doubt he'll be back better and stronger. No one stopping the 2Time lol

• Like 1

Just now, Paulie said:

Soort something went wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong 😅

2 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Oh yes indeed, only streamer I watched, and for some time now. But no doubt he'll be back better and stronger. No one stopping the 2Time lol

i used to love watching him too loved it when he gets with timthetatman( who reminds me of @CatManDoza all the time) and there banter he def was a charector and for sure he will be back prob something with shroud 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Soort something went wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong 😅

sorted for you @Paulie

3 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

i used to love watching him too loved it when he gets with timthetatman( who reminds me of @CatManDoza all the time) and there banter he def was a charector and for sure he will be back prob something with shroud 

I don;t know who that is, but I will check him out for sure

23 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I don;t know who that is, but I will check him out for sure

genuine humble guy who takes no sh*t 

Cheers Cat! 😅👍

Lols oh yes Trashy that one is hilarious. Timthetatman is also a legend in his own way 😅 

Dr. Dis has so many great moments he never disappointed me, such a great entertainer and an insanely good sniper lol

• Like 2

On 7/29/2020 at 3:15 PM, Challenger001 said:

So does anyone here play Red Dead Online or is this entirely GTAV just out of curiosity? 

I played it for a while but fell out of love with it for some reason.  I think I tried online too early and it was so bare at the time it put me off it.  I haven't even got it downloaded at the moment because it took up so much damn space

Look what I got today.  You're right Chubb, I haven't been paying attention.  In other news I watched a video of that game you guys were talking about that we could play on Fall Guy Fridays.  I forget what it's called.  Anyway, it's like Minions meets Takeshis Castle.  I'm in.

IMG_0295.thumb.jpg.bde9fe07291204f3b4da28ef8096164b.jpg

• Haha 1

So if I'm paying £4 a month, that's £1 a week just to be able to post pictures.  Here's this weeks £1 picture.

IMG_0288.jpg.b2d7a97fe1213ea43a4fdb3449d6f991.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

So if I'm paying £4 a month, that's £1 a week just to be able to post pictures.  Here's this weeks £1 picture.

IMG_0288.jpg.b2d7a97fe1213ea43a4fdb3449d6f991.jpg

A pound well spent my son!

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Have you guys seen Microsoft Flight Simulator? It looks phenomenal - 1:1 replica of the world to 5cm accuracy is just unreal. Just wish i had the supercomputer you need to play it 😂

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

3 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Have you guys seen Microsoft Flight Simulator? It looks phenomenal - 1:1 replica of the world to 5cm accuracy is just unreal. Just wish i had the supercomputer you need to play it 😂

Wowsers... pretty sure I saw something about it but didn’t realise it was that huge or detailed.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

31 minutes ago, Aslad said:

i'll be able to get it with my xbox game pass mine should run it looks good too

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Aslad said:

I just had a read about it after you mentioned it and it looks amazing!  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

I just had a read about it after you mentioned it and it looks amazing!  

Did you invite me to a party on PlayStation last night?