VANS Chat

VANS Official

Managed to sort a windows boot disk, currently repairing my hard drive so hopefully that will fix it and my glorious p*rn, sorry games will be there ready and waiting for me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, Mark Verstappen said:

@CatManDoza found the disk but not managing to get anything off of it so glad you got one now.

Also tomorrows Details are up! 👀

Cheers pal. Nothing working so far on it. Resigned to losing the data on it. Thankfully nothing major was on there I don't think

Also @JuniorChubb Jack's gonna start rivaling you for creative genius soon. You should see what he's made in lego worlds 

Edited by CatManDoza

On 8/17/2020 at 8:28 PM, Aslad said:

Moved back into uni now so hopefully will be a lil more active in the coming weeks 😄

I think he means sexually.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Good morning all. Took a trip to the glorious cheap food warehouse this morning and to our Dutch contingent @Paulie @Mark Verstappen @Eser1985, have you seen a more beautiful sight....

4hpI9t8.jpg

muwnin cat dont think i tried 1 of them but if it dont fit in the cup to dip its no good same as the bloody choc digestive too big to dip in the cup of tea so u got to snap it in half crumbs everywhere i'll stick with a gary baldi

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

muwnin cat dont think i tried 1 of them but if it dont fit in the cup to dip its no good same as the bloody choc digestive too big to dip in the cup of tea so u got to snap it in half crumbs everywhere i'll stick with a gary baldi

I beleive you rest the waffle over the top of your tea/coffee warming and melting the caramel slightly

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I beleive you rest the waffle over the top of your tea/coffee warming and melting the caramel slightly

great british baking show GIF by PBS

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

we are still talking about biscuits arn't we

Maybe.... 

Graphics card sorted

Just now, CatManDoza said:

Maybe.... 

Graphics card sorted

nice which 1 u get the one u was saying and did u get windows 10 sorted

2 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

nice which 1 u get the one u was saying and did u get windows 10 sorted

Nah windows 10 can suck my plums. 

Same as you. Luckily it doesn't need a 6 pin connector for power. Just got to find a hdmi to mini hdmi connector

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

Nah windows 10 can suck my plums. 

Same as you. Luckily it doesn't need a 6 pin connector for power. Just got to find a hdmi to mini hdmi connector

think i got a couple here lol not sure what to say about windows my bro helps me with stuff like that does my nut in

4 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

think i got a couple here lol not sure what to say about windows my bro helps me with stuff like that does my nut in

Well, everything works on 7, so it's not the end of the world

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Happy I Like It GIF by swerk

let me know what games u got or getting will make sure got them installed

Sound. Just doing some installing and testing

3 hours ago, Trashbags said:

There is a technique for this...

Fill you cup as high as you can, dip the 10% of the digestive that can fit in the tea then eat that 10%. Then rotate the digestive 90 degrees and it should now fir for a perfect dip.

@CatManDoza glad you are sorted, you inspired me to actually install my new power unit this morning. Just need to buy a graphics card now.

Also, I love the smell of Stroopwaffle In the morning!

robert duvall i love the smell of napalm in the morning GIF by The Good Films

• Haha 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Fill you cup as high as you can, dip the 10% of the digestive that can fit in the tea then eat that 10%. Then rotate the digestive 90 degrees and it should now fir for a perfect dip.

i just bought a bigger cup

49 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Euro truck sim at ultra settings so far

sweet let me know if ur gaming later will def join and will need ur steam name what other launchers u got too uplay give games away sometimes and 2 new games on epic today also remnant available now but only for a couple of hours and its co-op too on epic

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDoza glad you are sorted, you inspired me to actually install my new power unit this morning. Just need to buy a graphics card now.

Also, I love the smell of Stroopwaffle In the morning!

robert duvall i love the smell of napalm in the morning GIF by The Good Films

gtx 750 ti 2gb, £58 from cex. theres one in stock in barking..........

9 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

gtx 750 ti 2gb, £58 from cex. theres one in stock in barking..........

You think I am gonna leave my house to buy something? The life of a hermit is hard but rewarding.

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

11 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

You think I am gonna leave my house to buy something? The life of a hermit is hard but rewarding.

I admire you. 

Next game update, gta works fine

• Like 1