VANS Chat

VANS Official

Proof? You underestimate my save from Squirr skills!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

2 hours ago, Trashbags said:

happy  fall guys friday gents

rage quit friday is upon us. this heat is killing me today, massive pick up of stuff for the ebay plus godknows how many pints last night to remember my mate a year on, and I am suffering. Now got to endure Aldi, then sort my dining room into some sort of order!!

hangover im never drinking again GIF

Edited by CatManDoza

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

All the strenght to you Cat! 💪

For the Dr. Dis fans, he's on YT now, tonight officially but he went live yesterday with 350k viewers that just watched his Lambo at a gas station, no appearance of the Doc yet lol this man knows how to hype up stuff and I bet twitch is eating their heart out lol. Yayayaya the violence, speed and momentum is back! 

1 minute ago, Paulie said:

All the strenght to you Cat! 💪

For the Dr. Dis fans, he's on YT now, tonight officially but he went live yesterday with 350k viewers that just watched his Lambo at a gas station, no appearance of the Doc yet lol this man knows how to hype up stuff and I bet twitch is eating their heart out lol. Yayayaya the violence, speed and momentum is back! 

should I watch Dr Dis? Usually I sterr away from the shouty screamy streamers as they f*cking annoy me! Steer more to the chilled RP streamers @Trashbags put me onto

• Like 1

cant beat a bit of the 2 time(dr disrespect) i dont watch him regularly but love his utube clips his charector is great and 350k viewers show's how popular he is 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

only the doc can stream a pic for 17 hours to 13 thou people lol

Nuff said lol

Catman watch some old vids from him playing Fortnite with randoms, hilarious!

There's no streamer (and sniper) like the 2Time! 🙌

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Nuff said lol

Catman watch some old vids from him playing Fortnite with randoms, hilarious!

There's no streamer (and sniper) like the 2Time! 🙌

sound, I'm putting some on now while I tidy the room of doom

I feel you Cat. Don't know what to say beside it being too hot yeah...

This might or might not brighten your day but I felt I should share it. New update coming tuesday for GTA: https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/61663/Los-Santos-Summer-Special-Coming-August-11th?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=gtao-lossantossummerspecial-08072020&utm_content=newswire

Vehicle section looks interesting.2c00e14743a6e948a07e05a598a1c51477598ed5

New open wheelers, off-roaders, tunable sports cars but particularly interesting is that Benny will get some new rides apparently.

And for @JuniorChubb and other track creators. We'll finally get the Open wheel creator. 😀

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

This might or might not brighten your day but I felt I should share it. New update coming tuesday for GTA: https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/61663/Los-Santos-Summer-Special-Coming-August-11th?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=gtao-lossantossummerspecial-08072020&utm_content=newswire

New open wheelers, off-roaders, tunable sports cars but particularly interesting is that Benny will get some new rides apparently.

And for @JuniorChubb and other track creators. We'll finally get the Open wheel creator. 😀

Nice one stapp, Will defo be on Tuesday now, Europa league quarter final and a decent GTA Update!!!

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

should I watch Dr Dis? Usually I sterr away from the shouty screamy streamers as they f*cking annoy me! Steer more to the chilled RP streamers @Trashbags put me onto

I’m with you there Cat, however Dr Dis is an alter ego so it’s a lot more palatable. Even if it wasn’t he is a crazy dude with shades and a mullet, what more could you ask for?

4 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Vehicle section looks interesting.

I hope they just get a creator back in shape to keep up with what else is available out there these days.

• Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

7 hours ago, Mark Verstappen said:

There'a a sweet looking muscle car there for Stap too!

17 hours ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Woooow something defo to look forward to! Cheers Stapp! 🙌 So many new cars and also new off-roaders saaaweeheeeeet! 😚

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Paulie said:

Woooow something defo to look forward to! Cheers Stapp! 🙌 So many new cars and also new off-roaders saaaweeheeeeet! 😚

more fodder for ur wheels upgrade's 

morning gents serious days of the week GIF@CatManDoza u on today my feline friend

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

more fodder for ur wheels upgrade's 

morning gents serious days of the week GIF@CatManDoza u on today my feline friend

possible, I have a f*ck tonne of stuff to get listed on ebay first though

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

possible, I have a f*ck tonne of stuff to get listed on ebay first though

the phantom menace agree GIFgonna check fall guys see if i can get in me and chubb couldn't get in on fri

• Like 1

You F1 ing it today @Trashbags?  I've got a mate coming over with his MOTO GP password so we're watching that, then the F! then I'm going to do the Sunday racing.  Full on motorsport Sunday.  Might try and find you on fall guys just now though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

You F1 ing it today @Trashbags?  I've got a mate coming over with his MOTO GP password so we're watching that, then the F! then I'm going to do the Sunday racing.  Full on motorsport Sunday.  Might try and find you on fall guys just now though.

lol just rage quit u on now will boot it back up

and yes will be watching f1

Edited by Trashbags
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

so long as the whole race is the same as the last lap from last week it will be good

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ll definitely be checking out the update on Tuesday as soon as I get it downloaded, not sure when that’ll be but I’d be up for a gathering at some point 👍

2 minutes ago, mulder said:

I’ll definitely be checking out the update on Tuesday as soon as I get it downloaded, not sure when that’ll be but I’d be up for a gathering at some point 👍

I warn you now, if its circa 8pm, there will be random shouting from my end calling people Spanish b*stards while we check it all out

• Haha 1