VANS Chat

VANS Official

2 hours ago, Trashbags said:

sheep need milking

Only Trashbags!

Anyone heard from @Paulie? He wasnt at GTS last night which is a little strange from him.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

5 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Only Trashbags!

Anyone heard from @Paulie? He wasnt at GTS last night which is a little strange from him.

No not for a few days I think 

• Like 1

Morning bummers. Finishing off my living room this morning. Lovely grey colour and some fresh woodwork looks the bollocks

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

We have considered being pro-active... it’s hard though when you are glued to the sofa!

7 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Was planning on gts last night but fell asleep anyone on tonight for some shenanigans

SleepingBags!

I was well off the pace last night, only stayed for 45 mins, got on Conan for a bit too.

Will try and get on tonihgt. 

14 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

For @SkyeDave

That's the Canadian guy I mentioned. 

Getting so technical here someone may mistake me for:

A - Competent 

and

2 - Sober

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Only Trashbags!

Sorry guys I fudged up again last night. Really gutted I had to miss the real Futo night and especially after encouraging all the Vansters last wednesday to come along on GTS.

I had to sort some important things out in the House of Paulie and that always comes at moments when you had something else planned. And the whole virus situation doesn't make things easier unfortunately 😬

My lovely misses Paulie is a technical manager for the government in public works and has to work from home and that also brings in a lot tension. She has to manage different building companies working for the gov'ment, doing this from a house with a crazy parrot and a somewhat depressed Paulie and very unstable internet all the time turned out to be pretty hard so we had to sort some things out to make it a bit better.

Really looking forward to wednesday seeing you all again and I really appreciate the care from you all. Again thank you all and I see you all tomorrow.

• Like 1

I think we all know how you feel Paulie. We all like our families/partners, but this amount of time together is unpresidented. I've got the wife in good spirits now the living room is decorated, just need to change the carpet as it's letting it down somewhat. 

No break from decorating either as it's off to the babbies room tommorow to do that one. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I think we all know how you feel Paulie. We all like our families/partners, but this amount of time together is unpresidented. I've got the wife in good spirits now the living room is decorated, just need to change the carpet as it's letting it down somewhat. 

No break from decorating either as it's off to the babbies room tommorow to do that one. 

Not doing too bad in the house of Chubb...

Apart from the birthday blues the stress reduction from not working has lead to a very happy Mrs Chubb, Bing pretty much lives online anyway and my workload has finally dropped off (Esater Hol's).

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I'm back, I'm fighting fit, me n the wife have watched all our programmes..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Oh yeah, I'm back, I'm fighting fit, me n the wife have watched all our programmes..... 

Good ur hear ur back and fighting it 

• Like 2

Loads of Lockdown Lols for you with extra event this week for Vansters...

Today: Raiders Of The Lost Santos: Easter Egg Hunt

https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/topic/19688-raiders-of-the-lost-santos-easter-egg-hunt/

7DB7749D-7B67-4427-B1BA-70E5A973ED87.thumb.jpeg.cad0cca29af4a2780861394ac114e742.jpeg

Friday: Black Sapphire SXI Memorial Night

https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/topic/19722-black-sapphire-sxi-memorial-night/

Greg-1536x864.jpg&key=60428d74fe4a35784b

Next Wednesday: Vapid Cup Round 3

https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/topic/19517-vapid-cup-round-3/?do=findComment&comment=216901

Vapid03-1024x576.jpg&key=71134a37740b982

• Like 2

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

4 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Anyone on today might hop on Conan or get some challenges done 

I'll be loading up soon.... ish

Did you fall asleep yesterday evening?

15 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I'll be loading up soon.... ish

Did you fall asleep yesterday evening?

Just eating dinner then I'll be on 

Fell into the abyss of youtube didn't realise how late it was was well past bed time 

4 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Pow Pow!

Was that all the same match? I really got to give this another try.