VANS Chat

VANS Official

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Yes indeed, bank holiday Monday, so today will be f*ck all followed by a section of bugger all, finished up with Jack sh*t. 

Apart from delivering a roast lamb dinner to the mother in law this afternoon

Sweet maybe a Conan adventure in fact ment to say u need to go on and move ur body I have moved all ur stuff into ur new temp room in @Squirrel master base 

1 minute ago, Trashbags said:

Sweet maybe a Conan adventure in fact ment to say u need to go on and move ur body I have moved all ur stuff into ur new temp room in @Squirrel master base 

Ah sweet nice one. I'll jump on and do that later. Need to do my gta daily objectives first

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

@doubleg213 was it you who said you had a surplus of Hyundai parts?

With the death of Greg, a Hyundai Coupe SIII is very likely to be my next car once I have the money 😉 

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Had a visit of the mother and father this morning, dropped off some essentials for my birthday 

tZx3sZE.jpg

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Aslad said:

@doubleg213 was it you who said you had a surplus of Hyundai parts?

With the death of Greg, a Hyundai Coupe SIII is very likely to be my next car once I have the money 😉 

I have some Hyundai stuff that I got in a job lot when I did a stock clearance on one of the local garages.

There is some Coupe stuff in amongst it but not much.  Some V6 service stuff like fuel filters etc. some 2.0 (iirc) clutches and then some odds and sods like relays, door seals and some fog lights. 

Edit: And if I didn't throw it out I also have a Hyundai F2 Evolution coat which the rally team had when they ran the 2 wheel drive kit car spec ones about 20 years ago.

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Had a visit of the mother and father this morning, dropped off some essentials for my birthday 

tZx3sZE.jpg

Happy birthday Mr Man of cats have a good day mate and what's with the bubble things finding nemo disney GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

Happy birthday Mr Man of cats have a good day mate and what's with the bubble things finding nemo disney GIF

Cheers trashy me lad, those are for the kids. The beer is mine, the gin for the wife (I will nick it), bubbles for the kids

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2020 at 5:51 PM, Mark Verstappen said:

Very nice one Cat! Think I had something similar once but definitely not as straight on perfect like that!

Talking of accidental/lucky stunts. You reminded me to upload 2 from many events ago. 😅

And before I forget... Happy Easter guys! 🥚

Also did a barrel roll once. The most perfect bin ever!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 4/11/2020 at 12:16 PM, CatManDoza said:

IMG_8008.thumb.PNG.ab1bfa44ef70f0e41c730be63e4d485c.PNGHappy Easter everyone.  Mrs Dave suggested we painted eggs so this was my effort. 

• Like 3

@CatManDoza  You talked about buying the three earlier GTAs while they're on sale.  Whilst I've done it and it is a good idea, I also bought Mafia III on a whim and it's a really good purchase just now to satisfy that GTA itch.

Imagine GTA but set in 1968.  It's got Metal Gear Solid style elements of stealth or you can just go in guns blazing if you prefer.  The story line is really good, the soundtrack is amazing. (Hendrix, the Stones, etc) Some earlier reviews said it can get a bit repetitive which is true but at the moment you get the three DLC story lines with it for free which you can play at any time along side the main story.  Inserting them in between taking over all the territories made for one hell of an expansion.

Overall 9/10 Would play again.  I like it.  If I only had £20 to spend I'd buy this instead of the first three GTA games.  Although the nostalgia is strong with the others this scratches the same itch and would be a shame to miss out on while it's so cheap and still relevant.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

absolutley LOVE the 70s egg cups

Thanks Catman, they're part of a setIMG_8009.thumb.JPG.ae5ff92d2a34de5e775154576c77b676.JPG.  We're quite fond of the 70s in this house.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

@CatManDoza  You talked about buying the three earlier GTAs while they're on sale.  Whilst I've done it and it is a good idea, I also bought Mafia III on a whim and it's a really good purchase just now to satisfy that GTA itch.

Imagine GTA but set in 1968.  It's got Metal Gear Solid style elements of stealth or you can just go in guns blazing if you prefer.  The story line is really good, the soundtrack is amazing. (Hendrix, the Stones, etc) Some earlier reviews said it can get a bit repetitive which is true but at the moment you get the three DLC story lines with it for free which you can play at any time along side the main story.  Inserting them in between taking over all the territories made for one hell of an expansion.

Overall 9/10 Would play again.  I like it.  If I only had £20 to spend I'd buy this instead of the first three GTA games.  Although the nostalgia is strong with the others this scratches the same itch and would be a shame to miss out on while it's so cheap and still relevant.

Ahhh yes Mafia 3, I got it on PS Plus a few months back, never finished the story. I think I'll do that instead, I remember the music being amazing, so much so, I put the soundtrack on spotify on a car jourey with my old amna nd he was in his element!!

Pretty sure my mom has that same set, I defo recognise some bits there.

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, doubleg213 said:

I have some Hyundai stuff that I got in a job lot when I did a stock clearance on one of the local garages.

There is some Coupe stuff in amongst it but not much.  Some V6 service stuff like fuel filters etc. some 2.0 (iirc) clutches and then some odds and sods like relays, door seals and some fog lights. 

Edit: And if I didn't throw it out I also have a Hyundai F2 Evolution coat which the rally team had when they ran the 2 wheel drive kit car spec ones about 20 years ago.

I'd be looking at a 2.0 SIII and clutches are known to go on them around 60-80k miles... so if I find one that hasn't had it replaced it is quite likely to need one relatively soon 🤣

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Morning all

@CatManDoza Happy Birthday Man of Cats... is it today? 

I don’t like those egg cups @SkyeDave I had a flashback to having to do the washing up in the staff room at junior school, I got a sudden whiff of stale cigarettes and coffee 🤢

@Trashbags You ain’t lived until you’ve used a bubble sword!

30CC583F-A8C9-49DA-B36E-7A5E6B0260A0.jpeg

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

7 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning all

@CatManDoza Happy Birthday Man of Cats... is it today? 

I don’t like those egg cups @SkyeDave I had a flashback to having to do the washing up in the staff room at junior school, I got a sudden whiff of stale cigarettes and coffee 🤢

@Trashbags You ain’t lived until you’ve used a bubble sword!

30CC583F-A8C9-49DA-B36E-7A5E6B0260A0.jpeg

indeed it is Mr Chubb, joining us for some PS4ing at all? It's nearly time to break out the birthday beer

3 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

indeed it is Mr Chubb, joining us for some PS4ing at all? It's nearly time to break out the birthday beer

Are you on now?

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

Are you on now?

indeed, thinking about jumping on Conan to level up my follower, maybe have a wander somewhere. @Trashbags is about too i believe

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

indeed, thinking about jumping on Conan to level up my follower, maybe have a wander somewhere. @Trashbags is about too i believe

Just waiting for Bing to find watching Top Gear then I’m on baby!

excited water sports GIF

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

Just waiting for Bing to find watching Top Gear then I’m on baby!

excited water sports GIF

huzzah, you haven't seen the new base yet have you?

2 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Happy B'day to our Mr. @CatManDoza!!!

Hope you have a nice day and got some nice presents, or just that external hd lols

cheers paulie, yes the cash has come in for an external HDD

• Like 1