VANS Chat

VANS Official

Should be good now @JuniorChubb

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

3 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Morning ladies 

Gooooooooood morning man of trash

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Morning all, Mrs Chubb is out of isolation today!

This May mean Mr Chubb will start to return too his normal self. 👍

• Like 6

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

10 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

yes yes yes GIF

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Camping squad assemble

• Like 2

Great to hear that Mr. Chubb, very happy for you and your family.

Great fun last night guys, the varied Vapids of yesterday were another fun bunch to race with and with a nice track selection once again, good times were guaranteed! 😃

• Like 1

It's all very quiet on here, how's it going guys?

• Like 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

2 minutes ago, Aslad said:

It's all very quiet on here, how's it going guys?

It goes well, don't have to work from home anymore, been put on 80% wages and told I ain't gotta do sh*t. Just about recovered from what could of possibly been a mild case of corona. List of jobs as long as my c*ck to do around the house, and plenty of time to do them! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

It goes well, don't have to work from home anymore, been put on 80% wages and told I ain't gotta do sh*t. Just about recovered from what could of possibly been a mild case of corona. List of jobs as long as my c*ck to do around the house, and plenty of time to do them! 

Ah good! I'm still in doubt about whether I've had Corona or not, I had extremely mild symptoms in the form of a sore throat and dry cough that lasted maybe two days, which I've put down to being a mild cold but idk 🤷‍♀️

I'm due to go home on Friday as my manager needs me back at work (superstore petrol station so key worker life) so gotta hope I don't get pulled over on the journey home 😂 though sounds like my job is going to be extremely easy as 8 of the 12 pumps have been put on pay at pump and the remainder must pay in cash through the night hatch (which we've never used) so gonna be interesting to see how it works next week.

• Like 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hi @Aslad

We still don’t know if Mrs Chubb had it... we won’t unless the whole country gets tested or she comes down with it now and it’s serious.

Im working at home, just got the nod from HR that I can continue to work from home after my isolation ends.

Don't worry about driving, your journey is legit. Just don’t get cocky if you get pulled over.

episode 1 dancing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Hi @Aslad

We still don’t know if Mrs Chubb had it... we won’t unless the whole country gets tested or she comes down with it now and it’s serious.

Im working at home, just got the nod from HR that I can continue to work from home after my isolation ends.

Don't worry about driving, your journey is legit. Just don’t get cocky if you get pulled over.

episode 1 dancing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Yeah I won't be, I've asked my manager to send me a picture of a letter proving I work there plus got a picture of my Tesco ID which is at home unfortunately. Hoping if I do get pulled over they'll understand 😂

• Like 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

3 hours ago, Aslad said:

Yeah I won't be, I've asked my manager to send me a picture of a letter proving I work there plus got a picture of my Tesco ID which is at home unfortunately. Hoping if I do get pulled over they'll understand 😂

Don't act like a c*nt and you'll be fine. I've gotta go to work 2moro to drop some stuff off and get my painting gear to do the house. I've also just found out the prickat number 15 who I've had a barney with before, is a copper........ Should be fun

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's Wednesday ma dudes!  Hello all.  Looking forward to Dorito Tofu night.  So I've not got much work on just now as some of you may have gathered and although I do have lots of paperwork I could be doing I have instead been procrastinating and have divised a 190s Movie Themed Treasure Hunt and Playlist.  Now,  while I'm in no doubt this will be entertaining and there will be races on the playlist, it would be potentially mislabelling it to call it 'A Race night'.  So I wanted to know how people felt about doing it on a Wednesday night or whether I should go for a different evening?

I haven't timed the treasure hunt part yet as I only finished it in the early hours of this morning but I hope to get a timing on that by enlisting an unsuspecting guinea pig.  It will be a substantial part of the evening though,  The playlist is currently shorter than we normally do to compensate. There'a very good chance it may run for more than two hours in total as well but it's hard to maths because it depends how quickly you figure out the clues (They're not that cryptic).

So, what do you think, Wednesday or another day/evening?  I'm unemployed and flexible.  

• Like 1

On 3/30/2020 at 1:52 PM, CatManDoza said:

List of jobs as long as my c*ck to do around the house, and plenty of time to do them! 

So pretty much nothing to do then?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ERM, GUYS.  I just logged into GTA Online and SOMETHING IS DIFFERENT.  I don't want to spoil it for you.

6 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

ERM, GUYS.  I just logged into GTA Online and SOMETHING IS DIFFERENT.  I don't want to spoil it for you.

same, jumped on to investigate GG's message in the shout box

• Like 1

@SkyeDave always happy to run one of your plans mate 👍

The giant mystery car hunt was great fun so I see no issues with your Movie Themed Treasure Hunt.

We just need to slot in with @Mark Verstappen.

Also Futos should be extra fun tonight now.

44 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

It's Wednesday ma dudes!  Hello all.  Looking forward to Dorito Tofu night.  So I've not got much work on just now as some of you may have gathered and although I do have lots of paperwork I could be doing I have instead been procrastinating and have divised a 190s Movie Themed Treasure Hunt and Playlist.  Now,  while I'm in no doubt this will be entertaining and there will be races on the playlist, it would be potentially mislabelling it to call it 'A Race night'.  So I wanted to know how people felt about doing it on a Wednesday night or whether I should go for a different evening?

I haven't timed the treasure hunt part yet as I only finished it in the early hours of this morning but I hope to get a timing on that by enlisting an unsuspecting guinea pig.  It will be a substantial part of the evening though,  The playlist is currently shorter than we normally do to compensate. There'a very good chance it may run for more than two hours in total as well but it's hard to maths because it depends how quickly you figure out the clues (They're not that cryptic).

So, what do you think, Wednesday or another day/evening?  I'm unemployed and flexible.  

Wednesday is fine by me, it's never been officially a race night anyway

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

Wednesday is fine by me, it's never been officially a race night anyway

Yup, just ‘vehicle based’... ie not a Deathmatch night!