VANS Chat

VANS Official

Just now, SkyeDave said:

@CatManDoza needs his desk to be six inches wider just to accommodate the size of his wallet by the looks of it

cards and receipts I'm afraid

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

3 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

cards and receipts I'm afraid

Well, with that many receipts you should be alright if you run out of toilet paper.

• Haha 2

Good morning my gaming brothers from other mothers 

If anyone interested @LimeGreenLegend is hosting a wreckfest night at 8 UK time I should be good to join if anyone else joining 

@SkyeDave I should be on this aft if ur on for some fun and giggles and to listen to some tumble weed what games u got installed u got that new cod warzone yet 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

If anyone interested @LimeGreenLegend is hosting a wreckfest night at 8 UK time I should be good to join if anyone else joining 

@SkyeDave I should be on this aft if ur on for some fun and giggles and to listen to some tumble weed what games u got installed u got that new cod warzone yet 

Goddamn it, I deleted wreckfest yesterday to make way for conan!!! I really need an external hdd now!!!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Trashbags said:

That sounds wonderful, awesome if some of us join in this and really hope I can be there too.

anyone been missing the F1??? Lando Norris, Thibaut Courtois, WillNE, Ar12 plus others did the Australian GP

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Yeah dunno why it was removed, it was on the official f1 channel

Edit: think it's still online, just not allowed to embed

Edited by CatManDoza

Evening all what a crazy day got a shutdown from 8am tom people gone crazy buying not gonna be able to join wreckfest if anyone attending have fun and stay safe 

Absolutely crazy had a customer come in the shop started spitting on people had to step in and remove him from the shop think I turned green then to top things off my water boiler decided it didn't want the water inside no more 166 euro bill at ironmongery this morning something I don't need but off work today so that a bonus

33 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Absolutely crazy had a customer come in the shop started spitting on people had to step in and remove him from the shop think I turned green then to top things off my water boiler decided it didn't want the water inside no more 166 euro bill at ironmongery this morning something I don't need but off work today so that a bonus

ouch!!!

I've managed to forget my lunch and breakfast, and with all the cafes closed, Ive had to go to Tesco and get a loaf of bread and some spread, fun days eating for me today!!

also about ready to have a barney with my boss and he still thinks we should be out decorating peoples houses

3 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

ouch!!!

I've managed to forget my lunch and breakfast, and with all the cafes closed, Ive had to go to Tesco and get a loaf of bread and some spread, fun days eating for me today!!

also about ready to have a barney with my boss and he still thinks we should be out decorating peoples houses

Why people would still want other people in there houses anyway bloody nutters 

What spread u got hope it's not salmon 3 yrs out of date 

Just now, Trashbags said:

Why people would still want other people in there houses anyway bloody nutters 

What spread u got hope it's not salmon 3 yrs out of date 

lol that would be preferable, just the cheapest of the cheap butter replacement spread

Afternoon all...

Still working from home, and also trying to educate Bing too!

Mrs Chubb has now developed ‘a dry cough’, apologies for my recent lack of action. Also I may not be there this Wednesday (sorry @Mark Verstappen). I’ll keep you posted though.

Stay well 👍

• Sad 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

59 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Afternoon all...

Mrs Chubb has now developed ‘a dry cough’, apologies for my recent lack of action. Also I may not be there this Wednesday (sorry @Mark Verstappen). I’ll keep you posted though.

Stay well 👍

you don't need to apologies mate, we all know whats important here. I've told my boss he needs to postpone all work until it's clever to do so. I'll be working form home 3 days a week and only doing outside work at the office tisdying up the yard etc.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Afternoon all...

Stay well 👍

All the best Chubb sending our thoughts and prayers 

• Like 1

Hope all is well for everybody. Tomorrow is Vapid Cup round 2? 

Maybe good to let it a bit more known which cars and such or give it a bump because I had to look pretty hard to find the info but maybe its just me.

Looking forward to it.

Edited by Paulie

@Paulie signups are in the Vapid cup thread here.

Think it somehow might be buried. Idk. sign up in that thread like usual. Cars for round two have been listed there since the day the results for round 1 have been up. 🙂

Edited by Mark Verstappen
  • Like 2

Details have been up for a while, my lack of effort hasn’t helped...

I have now pinned the thread so it sits at the top of the Events and Results thread.

I have also lost the ability to ‘change author’ on a post which means VANS announcements have dropped a little too. @JustHatched will know if this ability is coming back.

Vapid03-1024x576.jpg

Come and join the Van society for The Vapid Cup Round 2 on Wed 25th March at 20:00 GMT. This Championship will put the Vapid brand cars through their paces over an ongoing series of races.

https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/topic/19517-vapid-cup-round-2/?do=edit

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Details have been up for a while, my lack of effort hasn’t helped...

I have now pinned the thread so it sits at the top of the Events and Results thread.

I have also lost the ability to ‘change author’ on a post which means VANS announcements have dropped a little too. @JustHatched will know if this ability is coming back.

Vapid03-1024x576.jpg

Come and join the Van society for The Vapid Cup Round 2 on Wed 25th March at 20:00 GMT. This Championship will put the Vapid brand cars through their paces over an ongoing series of races.

https://www.rockstarsocialclub.net/forums/topic/19517-vapid-cup-round-2/?do=edit

I didn't know it was gone, I will look into it shortly 

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: