Raiders Of The Lost Santos: Easter Egg Hunt

SkyeDave

7DB7749D-7B67-4427-B1BA-70E5A973ED87.thumb.jpeg.cad0cca29af4a2780861394ac114e742.jpeg.6e32feaef9bb634c8677842259f6413e.jpeg

Come and join us on Wednesday 9th April at 19:30BST (or as close to it as you can manage) for Raiders of The Lost Santos, a 1980s Movie and TV themed Easter Egg Hunt and Playlist.

We will meet at the Richards Majestic Studios and have a vote on who came with the best costume/vehicle combo and then you will be split into two or three teams depending on the number of sign ups.

Once in our teams you'll be shown your first clue and then the treasure hunt around San Andreas will commence.  

Usual rules apply:  Don't bring the emergency services to the meet, don't discharge your weapons and don't be a bellend. 

After the treasure hunt we'll run a themed playlist which will mostly be racing but will have a couple of surprise opportunities to shoot each other whilst uttering a badass action hero style line.

The emphasis will be on a lighthearted evening of fun rather than the competition element.

Post below to get involved.  Early sign ups are encouraged so we know what numbers we're dealing with for the playlist and teams.

Any questions get in touch.  

Your given name below is purely for my own pun related amusement and does not mean you have to come dressed from that film.

1. When Harry Met SkyeDave (1989)

2. GhostMulders (1984)

3. BatmanDoza (1989)

4. RoboChubb (1987)

5. Paulie: First Blood (1982)

6. Flight Of The Challenger (1986)

7. This Is Spinal Stap (1984)

8. TrashDance (1983)

9. The TerMarcinator (1984)

10. J.C. The Jextra Cerrestrial (1982)

Edited by SkyeDave
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

YES!! I am er*ct!!!

CatManDoza is in

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

YES!! I am er*ct!!!

CatManDoza's Day Off (1986)

Excellent news Catman.  Loving the name suggestion as well.  However, I've already given you all names ahead of your potential sign up so that I can appear witty and on the spot when they do come in.  In this instance I've decided mine is better so I'm going with that.

1 minute ago, SkyeDave said:

Excellent news Catman.  Loving the name suggestion as well.  However, I've already given you all names ahead of your potential sign up so that I can appear witty and on the spot when they do come in.  In this instance I've decided mine is better so I'm going with that.

fair point, I was not aware of this, and I Know your choice will be both witty and mirthful................I was right

2 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

fair point, I was not aware of this, and I Know your choice will be both witty and mirthful................I was right

I Just hope we can persuade G to come along.  I'm desperate to break out Bi GDouble in Little China.

Just now, SkyeDave said:

I Just hope we can persuade G to come along.  I'm desperate to break out Bi GDouble in Little China.

clapping applause GIF

can I also just ask, does this mean I  now have to be batman themed? or was all that for your enjoyment

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

clapping applause GIF

can I also just ask, does this mean I  now have to be batman themed? or was all that for your enjoyment

No no, that's entirely for my own enjoyment.  You come as whatever you like!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trashbags said:

Morning all appologies to anyone stuck on my team 

The A-Team?

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

6 minutes ago, TheOneMarc said:

Gettin ready to Party Tonight

arnold schwarzenegger terminator GIF

You were assembled ready!

• Haha 1

General JC  is in! 🇳🇴 (I am not from Norway but that's as close to the rebel flag as I could get)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Realjaysee said:

General JC  is in! 🇳🇴 (I am not from Norway but that's as close to the rebel flag as I could get)

I see no flag?

Aha... now I see it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

Been on the gin since 4 gents. Should be a Gooooooooood evening

I shall hit the vodka in honour of your choice man of cats!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I shall hit the vodka in honour of your choice man of cats!

18 minutes ago, Paulie said:

And I shall hit the Jäger then 😅👌

Isolation cocktail!! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

@JuniorChubb @SkyeDave can Eser join us this week? Usually its too late for him but he's available now.

Dave says yes! Pull your finger out we started 30mins ago...