VANS Chat

VANS Official

2 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning Numpties!

@Mark Verstappen I’ll be on to get you your 190z tonight. Anyone else want that or my Futo look out for us online. 

If I can make it I defo join you guys. There are rumours though the first F1 car and new tracks and stuff will be released this week.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Paulie said:

If I can make it I defo join you guys. There are rumours though the first F1 car and new tracks and stuff will be released this week.

that must be why they are giving away $2 million dollars then to help with the financial hit

• Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

17 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Wouldn't mind ur futo @JuniorChubb

And also any PC gamers farming sim 19 is free on epic games at the moment but not sure for how long though 

ight download it, doubt it will run on my pc, but you never know

5 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

ight download it, doubt it will run on my pc, but you never know

Get it while it free u never know

59 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Gooooood morning my dudes...

😂😅💪🙌

Oh my God what do people think when they do things like this lol

Morning gents best day of the week is upon us 

Had some fun and giggles last night thx @JuniorChubb @CatManDoza

• Like 1

I was in the pub last night because Scottish so I missed out on the 190z Futo reach around extravaganza but I’m looking forward to seeing them tonight and hopefully blagging one another time. Happy Wednesday everyone! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paulie said:

Gooooood morning my dudes...

😂😅💪🙌

What on earth!!!!

Very funny @Trashbags last night. Sounded like @JuniorChubb was playing musical faggios. Knock it over, stand it up, knock it over, stand it up!!!

27 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

What on earth!!!!

Very funny @Trashbags last night. Sounded like @JuniorChubb was playing musical faggios. Knock it over, stand it up, knock it over, stand it up!!!

What a waste of f***ing time!

Spent an hour doing all that crap only for it to go wrong at the last stage!

Anyway if Bing does it for me before I get home from work he will have a homework free evening.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Alright g*ys.

Miss Hurst is on a night shift tonight and it’s ours f*cking anniversary. So I’ll be at home all night if I can join the fun?

1 hour ago, Hurst said:

Alright g*ys.

Miss Hurst is on a night shift tonight and it’s ours f*cking anniversary. So I’ll be at home all night if I can join the fun?

It was me and Mrs Chubb’s yesterday 😊

Pick a car when you sign up and make sure you own that car. We are looking for cars that have been forgotten when it comes to racing in GTA, don't worry if you don't own the other cars that are chosen as we will use GTA races to spawn them in for you.

2 hours ago, Trashbags said:

Morning gents great night last night @JuniorChubb knew we would get a Vic Royale 

Well played gents, feeling better today, so should be about later on. No longer feel the need to be within 2 feet of a toilet all the time. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Well played gents, feeling better today, so should be about later on. No longer feel the need to be within 2 feet of a toilet all the time. 

Good to hear ur feeling better never nice with the squidwards and will look out for you later 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Good to hear ur feeling better never nice with the squidwards and will look out for you later 

sponge bob lol GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha 2

What say you @Trashbags & @JuniorChubbbit of afternoon camping? Should be on 2ish, off for a wetherspoons breakfast  and a spot of shopping now. Bang tea in the slow cooker, and Robert's your mother's brother 

Just now, CatManDoza said:

What say you @Trashbags & @JuniorChubbbit of afternoon camping? Should be on 2ish, off for a wetherspoons breakfast  and a spot of shopping now. Bang tea in the slow cooker, and Robert's your mother's brother 

Should be on at some point Man of Cats. 👍

27 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Should be on at some point Man of Cats. 👍

excellent bill and ted GIF

Good news, I need to cleanse myself of my sims. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

I smell a Vic Royale on the horizon count me in just got back from work quick shower and sh*t and I be on 

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

I smell a Vic Royale on the horizon count me in just got back from work quick shower and sh*t and I be on 

You smelt right!!!

• Like 2

What a big show! 😃

Morning all, what a fun night yesterday!

So much great moments in so many different ways, really liked the format and maybe this can also be done with Sports and Supers. It could be great fun!

My Blade is getting a special place in the garage now after serving me so well bringing in 4 cars. And tbf it should’ve been 5 if it wasn't for that dang pier pole thing 😅😂 but that greatest wheelie ever of mine leaving The Stapp in the dust I will never ever forget 😅💪

Don't remember how much the OP cars won in the end, but I feel the 2 true OG’s, Mulders Blackfin and my Blade stood out nicely and showed they are still up there! 

I do wonder how the night would've looked liked if Dave would have lost his Dominator after the first race he used it 😅

So much laughter, I love it.

And I must say wonderful to have our same ol' G back in full force which brings always something 'extra' to the night 😃 And G's quote of the night after taking out The Stapp: 'oh yeah like Stapp is such a well mannered and clean driver' was just so true the same old G and still gives me the lols 😂

• Like 3