VANS Chat

VANS Official

4 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I get the feeling you love your car...

Looking to get rid now once I can afford to, but Greg will always have a special place in my heart 😉

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

18 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Looking to get rid now once I can afford to, but Greg will always have a special place in my heart 😉

Yup, your first car always will... I wonder where my Mk2 Fiesta is?

@CatManDoza King vs Moran Round 2 was epic in the DRC!!!

• Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

7 hours ago, Aslad said:

I got bored. Enjoy 😂

sorry, started talking to trashy and forgot to watch, it. pretty cool tbf, salad face reveal in the boot aswell!!!

• Haha 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

36 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

sorry, started talking to trashy and forgot to watch, it. pretty cool tbf, salad face reveal in the boot aswell!!!

That's actually my mate with the silver corsa 😂 he has a gimbal and took a few shots on his phone that I mixed in with my own 😛 no reveal just yet

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Lols I bet that's you Salad 😂 but pretty cool vid and every mans first car is special but by now it is time you really need to find something else to adore because you and Gregg are becoming a little creepy together 😂

You have some obvious photo and video skills and if you also enjoy it, then make some money out of it mate! And dear Gregg will be cherished history soon! 😅💪

Awesome Review poster @JuniorChubb I love it!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Paulie said:

you and Gregg are becoming a little creepy together 😂

We all thought it, Paulie just said it lol!!!!

• Haha 3

Just now, CatManDoza said:

Lmao 😂😂

I don't just do photo things with Greg, I've started offering free photoshoots for other car enthusiasts round Huddersfield to build up a portfolio 😉

• Like 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

Lol lol lol tbf I do and say anything today, since a long time I'm on the beers and smokes early on 😅 like an old school matchday, and it went like an old school matchday, we won from Ajax! Jaaaaa jaaaaa laaa laaaaaa 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Lmao 😂😂

I don't just do photo things with Greg, I've started offering free photoshoots for other car enthusiasts round Huddersfield to build up a portfolio 😉

Very good but one advise from an old chap, do different type of shoots. Just go and shoot some flowers for example, you'll easy learn more about photography this way and a varied portfolio will enable different things and have more interest. Good luck mate!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Lol lol lol tbf I do and say anything today, since a long time I'm on the beers and smokes early on 😅 like an old school matchday, and it went like an old school matchday, we won from Ajax! Jaaaaa jaaaaa laaa laaaaaa 

Fair play paulie!!! A great win indeed!!

While we are all sharing our creative stuffs. I'd like to share this with you, I've been trying to let it grow organicaly without any help from friends etc. Chubb knows about it solely because I commented on one of his videos from the wrong youtube account!!!

Here is a link t my youtube channel, Black Country Diecast, have a browse of the custome matchboxes I've done, up to 11 now I think, plus some other pick up videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSj7Ft27_NW26QrUvyifKXA

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

While we are all sharing our creative stuffs. I'd like to share this with you, I've been trying to let it grow organicaly without any help from friends etc. Chubb knows about it solely because I commented on one of his videos from the wrong youtube account!!!

Here is a link t my youtube channel, Black Country Diecast, have a browse of the custome matchboxes I've done, up to 11 now I think, plus some other pick up videos.

This is great cat I shall certainly like and subscribe 

And your beard looks quite similar to mine 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

It’s about time you shared this Catman!

48 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

This is great cat I shall certainly like and subscribe 

And your beard looks quite similar to mine 

Where does my beard make an appearance? Did it sneak into shot somewhere lol

33 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

It’s about time you shared this Catman!

I know r, been meaning to but not got round to it

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Where does my beard make an appearance? Did it sneak into shot somewhere lol

I know r, been meaning to but not got round to it

On 2 I think our kid visited when I was watching it said that sounds like Cayman think watched them all last night missed a few likes but will go back today and check there all liked really enjoyed them cat u should do a full resto showing everything especially the assembling and u showed ur real name on 1 of the vids also when ur PS4 was on 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

On 2 I think our kid visited when I was watching it said that sounds like Cayman think watched them all last night missed a few likes but will go back today and check there all liked really enjoyed them cat u should do a full resto showing everything especially the assembling and u showed ur real name on 1 of the vids also when ur PS4 was on 

Lol eagle eyed trashy ftw

Morning all and a happy day of the Tues to you all.

Have a blast from the past video to kick off your day...

9 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning all and a happy day of the Tues to you all.

Have a blast from the past video to kick off your day...

Melee kills ftw! Also baby Bing reappears

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Looking forward to tonight but do we get to know which cars are we gonna use before tonight?

Everything else will be use what you have or a GTA race so we can spawn in what you need.

@CatManDoza I don’t know what youtube wormhole lead you to that vid, thanks for sharing though.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Everything else will be use what you have or a GTA race so we can spawn in what you need.

@CatManDoza I don’t know what youtube wormhole lead you to that vid, thanks for sharing though.

It was a facebook story about the dog passing away, so I had to have a goosey on youtube for him

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

It was a facebook story about the dog passing away, so I had to have a goosey on youtube for him

What he dead