VANS Chat

VANS Official

36 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I've had a nice little bonus from work, and I want a new game to play, but I can't decide.

HELP!!!

Single player or multiplayer

Really getting into days gone open world zombie appocolypse think it's a great game or u can get swbf2 that's also got a really good story mode and u can join me and @JuniorChubb when we get on 

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

Single player or multiplayer

Either. I'd only but a new multiplayer if there was a few other of us that had it, I've browsed the January sale on psn, but nothing tickles my testicles

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

I have out the new Star Wars game on my Christmas list but it ain’t multiplayer.

Wreckfest if you have t already got it?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

The latest Pro Evo @CatManDoza 😆

Wreckfest is a good shout, almost everyone got it now but it's a bit quiet lately around it but I am sure that will change again. And it has huge potential with a group and with the use of the private lobbies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paulie said:

The latest Pro Evo @CatManDoza 😆

Wreckfest is a good shout, almost everyone got it now but it's a bit quiet lately around it but I am sure that will change again. And it has huge potential with a group and with the use of the private lobbies.

I'd only buy the new pro EVO if others do, I might invest in an older one if others do, could be fun for a couple of quid/euros. Who knows

@JuniorChubb I've got Wreckfest, haven't played it in a while. Maybe we should have an evening over the break as we all have it? 

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Trashbags said:

Good morning noobs happy Xmas Eve anybody on tonight for some shenanigan's

couple of pints and playing santa for me tonight. Aprt from logging on for the festive freebie moro morning, I'll next be on Boxing day while the wifes at work

Quick note for @JuniorChubb 

Remember tomorrow morning that if you fire up GTA you should leave wherever you spawn before buying anything they add as a Christmas bonus in case it's free. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

Quick note for @JuniorChubb 

Remember tomorrow morning that if you fire up GTA you should leave wherever you spawn before buying anything they add as a Christmas bonus in case it's free. 

Like I would ever do anything that stupid...

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

• Haha 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Lols, that's probably the best time of Christmas morning, the moment the wife goes for a shower and I can run into the dining room and fire up the ps4 

• Haha 2

Have brought my PS4 back with me in case we had a spare monitor or TV lying around at home but so far no luck 😞

Merry Christmas tho!

• Like 3

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

10 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Have brought my PS4 back with me in case we had a spare monitor or TV lying around at home but so far no luck 😞

Merry Christmas tho!

Who knows what Santa might bring in his sack!

• Haha 1

This are bloody amazing G. 

There is an Xmas miracle in my house. It's 8.10 and the kids are still fast asleep

drunk santa claus GIF

Merry Christmas bummers. Got myself a new multitool so the rest of my holiday will be spent doing more matchbox car restorations. 

Nearly time to crack the case of fosters and polish it off

• Like 4

New camera for me so many HD pics of Greg will be inbound in due time!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

55 minutes ago, Aslad said:

New camera for me so many HD pics of Greg will be inbound in due time!

That's pretty cool, as your pics are usually pretty sweet. 

I spent 9 hours slow cooking a gammon last night with simply the world's best carmalised roast onions, and the monster in law through the onions away! Time to get p*ssed me thinks

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Trashbags said:

To all hope u have a great day eat too much food watch die hard and drink some Bailey's 

I'll skip. Where did I put that Elf movie?