VANS Chat

VANS Official

5 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

they grow up so quickly

Indeed, then we get to our age and regress back to childhood 😂

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Looking forward to tonight guys. I digged up all my crew knowledge and notes that I could remember so I am ready lol 😄

And I guess there will be a Christmas dresscode for tonight? 🎅🌲

32 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Looking forward to tonight guys. I digged up all my crew knowledge and notes that I could remember so I am ready lol 😄

And I guess there will be a Christmas dresscode for tonight? 🎅🌲

Yup, but only you Dave and Mulder will follow it 😂

• Haha 1

havent been following, what's the plan for tonight? 

Assignment is due tomorrow and I'm running off a total of about 4 hours sleep from the past 3 days so could use a procrastination break 😛

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

2 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Yup, but only you Dave and Mulder will follow it 😂

Then with the three of us we will shine in the darkness of Los Santos lol 🌟

2 hours ago, Aslad said:

havent been following, what's the plan for tonight? 

Assignment is due tomorrow and I'm running off a total of about 4 hours sleep from the past 3 days so could use a procrastination break 😛

Christmas Quiz and Race night

• Like 1

23 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning all 😊

With the snow almost upon us today’s blast from the past is for one of @doubleg213’s snow racing events. Edited and uploaded by Bing.

ah,this is so cool ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• Like 1

Oh great fun it was again last night! Cheers @JuniorChubb for the personalised effort and research. Great work! And the wonderful turnout again topped it all off. 

I wish for Christmas that Sony fixes the party issues, it looks like it becomes more frequently now but maybe that's just me noticing the issues now, when in first I had none while the issues did already seem to happen.

• Like 2

Morning all 😊

Time for another blast from the past video, something a little camp today. The famous Panto Garage!

• Like 1

thankyou to @SkyeDave and Mulder for helping me with my heist preps last night, if anyones about over xmas to help my finish them off and complete the heist, would be cool.

Also planning on doing the new serial killer hunt for the new weapon and $250k at some point.

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

3 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDoza I would have been on last night, decided to spend the evening arguing with Mrs Chubb instead... 

fair enough, sounds like a great way to spend the evening!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

thankyou to @SkyeDave and Mulder for helping me with my heist preps last night, if anyones about over xmas to help my finish them off and complete the heist, would be cool.

Also planning on doing the new serial killer hunt for the new weapon and $250k at some point.

You’re welcome Catman. You’re forgiven for scaring the hell out of me by sneaking up on me while I was afk. I’m about to board a plane sans playstation. I won’t be back til Xmas eve. Have fun in the snow when it comes!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

You’re welcome Catman. You’re forgiven for scaring the hell out of me by sneaking up on me while I was afk. I’m about to board a plane sans playstation. I won’t be back til Xmas eve. Have fun in the snow when it comes!

Enjoy your Christmas Sir Dave! We’ll see you after the break.

merry christmas dance GIF by Noam Sussman

I want to have a crack at the heist over christmas.

Scripthook is updated now as well so I'll try and get some pictures and such like of the new unreleased stuff and have a bit of a mess about.

Time Trials stuff will be sorted this weekend, my mates laser engraver is bust so the trophy for the winner will be late, but everything else will be sorted.

My intention was to do an end of year event, I'll try and get that info up asap as well, it may end up a time trials review/santas sideways showdown crossover. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, doubleg213 said:

I want to have a crack at the heist over christmas.

Scripthook is updated now as well so I'll try and get some pictures and such like of the new unreleased stuff and have a bit of a mess about.

Time Trials stuff will be sorted this weekend, my mates laser engraver is bust so the trophy for the winner will be late, but everything else will be sorted.

My intention was to do an end of year event, I'll try and get that info up asap as well, it may end up a time trials review/santas sideways showdown crossover. 

I'll gladly join you if we're about at the same time. I like the fact there are so many ways you can do it. I don't think it will be boring doing it 3 or 4 times 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Ooh... Nice!

Is that the railway they used for Harry Potter? Those carriages look very similar!

No, it's been in a few TV and films though. They filmed some of the new sherlock Holmes there recently

• Like 1