VANS Chat

VANS Official

On 12/6/2019 at 9:54 PM, SkyeDave said:

Has anybody told @Asladthat it looks like Greg is going to be in the new update?

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD WHAT WHERE I NEED TO KNOW

sorry for being so inactive... like Chubb said, Uni lyfe lol

Not getting much p*ssy tho im afraid 😉 just being f*cked over by workload instead lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

3 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

@Aslad This is a 2003 corsa right?533b3849c7ac4325c691843fb5d659a951ea8869

IMG_8029.jpg

Hmm... without seeing the shape of the back end it's hard to tell.  Could also be a similar-aged Fiat Punto tbh from the shape of the headlights

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

The headlights have one of those half headlight covers over them but specifically look at the front wheel fender thingy and where it meets the hood. I think that's and exact match as well as the mirrors.

1 hour ago, Mark Verstappen said:

The headlights have one of those half headlight covers over them but specifically look at the front wheel fender thingy and where it meets the hood. I think that's and exact match as well as the mirrors.

I know it has eyelids but they're still more rectangular than a Corsa's. Mirrors are definitely very Corsa C-esque tho

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

See you all tonight, bois.

A real life friend came over last night and brought over his PS2 and Red Faction 2. We would play against bots for days at a time before we got girlfriends and grew up! Pizza, beers and old games is the life.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Hurst said:

See you all tonight, bois.

A real life friend came over last night and brought over his PS2 and Red Faction 2. We would play against bots for days at a time before we got girlfriends and grew up! Pizza, beers and old games is the life.

reminds me of the old Pro Evo nights we used to have on ps2 & 3, 4 or 5 of us in my front room, when the kids used to go to sleep early, wife at work. Mates would bring the entrance fee of food or beer. then match after match after match. League system or winner stays on. Good times!!!

• Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

4 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

reminds me of the old Pro Evo nights we used to have on ps2 & 3, 4 or 5 of us in my front room, when the kids used to go to sleep early, wife at work. Mates would bring the entrance fee of food or beer. then match after match after match. League system or winner stays on. Good times!!!

Pro Evo Nights at my mates were legendary, 8 players with the special adapter... physical and verbal abuse if you couldn’t set your custom buttons within 30 seconds before the match, beer and clouds of smoke, real crowd chants saved on people’s phones ready to play when they scored!

Looking back I felt sorry for the neighbours 😂😂

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Pro Evo Nights at my mates were legendary, 8 players with the special adapter... physical and verbal abuse if you couldn’t set your custom buttons within 30 seconds before the match, beer and clouds of smoke, real crowd chants saved on people’s phones ready to play when they scored!

thats fantastic!! My mate once bought round a Ham bone from Morrisons to eat, my dog nicked the left over bone, squeezed behind tghe tele to eat it and knocked the tv off the stand

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

5 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

The memories, I had exactly the same sort of old school 'multiplayer' game nights. It started with Mario Kart and Goldeneye on the N64 with 4 of us on a little tv screen and then with the Playstations it was Pro Evo all day every day. Wherever we would play everybody brought his own controller and we also had some big 'adapter' nights and sometimes we played with a beamer. Those were the nights! But the 1vs1 nights with the winner stays were the most common and highly enjoyable. 

Fun fact: My little brother lived a couple years with me in my appartment, he invited some friends over for some Pro Evo, when I came home I noticed there was a big window missing. Turned out little brother had lost a game with 5-6 in the last minute and seemed to have lost his temper 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Paulie said:

The memories, I had exactly the same sort of old school 'multiplayer' game nights. It started with Mario Kart and Goldeneye on the N64 with 4 of us on a little tv screen and then with the Playstations it was Pro Evo all day every day. Wherever we would play everybody brought his own controller and we also had some big 'adapter' nights and sometimes we played with a beamer. Those were the nights! But the 1vs1 nights with the winner stays were the most common and highly enjoyable. 

Fun fact: My little brother lived a couple years with me in my appartment, he invited some friends over for some Pro Evo, when I came home I noticed there was a big window missing. Turned out little brother had lost a game with 5-6 in the last minute and seemed to have lost his temper 😅

ahhh I love the temper losing moments.

We used to use the 'stick or twist' rule, 3 presses of the random team button, stick or twist to the next team. Pulled out Trinidad & Tobago (me) vs germany (my mate), beat him 1-0 with 9 men. tempers were sevearly lost that night

• Haha 2

Ooooooooh yes, just stocking up on the energy drinks to perfect my driving prowess 

spacer.png

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Morning gents anyone skiving today to be on for the new update 

Not until I’m home from work ☹️

Ive got a 300 item PAT test report to right up so I'll stick someones live stream on youtube to watch while I'm working.

Doe MrBossFTW still do his epic spendathons???

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

@Aslad Corsa C ingame!

And I actually laughed out loud and spat out my tea when I saw they'd called in the Maxwell Asbo.  f*cking genius.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

And I actually laughed out loud and spat out my tea when I saw they'd called in the Maxwell Asbo.  f*cking genius.

Mr Boss said "Maxwell Asbo, thats a cute little name"

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

@Aslad Corsa C ingame!

A day one car?

I shall be buying one tonight. 👍

• Haha 1