VANS Chat

VANS Official

No worries @JuniorChubb that's perfectly understandable and if needed I can think of something and be a stand-in host again. And we still need 'a Tribute to Chubb night' part II 😅

@Mark Verstappen Both ideas sound good! I didn't like the Komoda in first but it is a very nice driving car. Shame the Jugular couldn't fit in with the other two.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hurst said:

Hello, is this thing on?

Well if it isn't the local Influencer... How you doing Hursty?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

14 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Well if it isn't the local Influencer... How you doing Hursty?

It’s been a pretty wild few weeks, hence the lack of game time!

ill be around later if anyone up for a kick about and can fill in. 

2 hours ago, Mark Verstappen said:

@JuniorChubb could you make a Komoda/8F sign up post/picture? I don't have a picture for it but maybe you have an idea?

It shall be done 👍

8F Drafter?

2 hours ago, Hurst said:

It’s been a pretty wild few weeks, hence the lack of game time!

ill be around later if anyone up for a kick about and can fill in. 

Wild? In the mouth of ports?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hurst said:

Hurst gone wild!

One if life’s mysteries that, why @doubleg213 calls it Ports-MOUUUUTH

Because that is how it should be pronounced if the Queen didn’t come along and b*stardise English, the Northerners had it right all along... blah blah blah followed by an hour long lecture by @doubleg213.

Plans are up @Mark Verstappen, will sort the poster tonight. 👍

• Haha 2

spent some of my christmas money wisely this lunchtime, good old facebook marketplace. I'm sure @doubleg213 can come along and tell me to leave the audi well alone

JiZvFpq.jpg

• Like 3

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

5 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

spent some of my christmas money wisely this lunchtime, good old facebook marketplace. I'm sure @doubleg213 can come along and tell me to leave the audi well alone

JiZvFpq.jpg

Nice selection Mr Cat, I expected to quick turn aorund 😉

26 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Nice selection Mr Cat, I expected to quick turn aorund 😉

Mini metro FTW

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

Good morning gents hoping ww3 not starting today 

Good thing I got some Zone Wars practice in last night, just in case 😉

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Good thing I got some Zone Wars practice in last night, just in case 😉

Did I miss a fortnite session last night bloody euro truck sim 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Morning all, was glad to get on GTA last night...

I can confirm that Review of the Year will be on next Wed essay, just need to get the plans up,

• Like 2

17 hours ago, TheOneMarc said:

Sorry for the 2 Crashes 😞

@Paulie

Cheers Marc, I may looked as if you were the 'bad guy' but you were the unfortunate that gave me the final 'push' that made me quit.

Getting smashed of six races in a row was bit too much for me and with me looking so much forward to this night again I was a bit gutted.

As you all know I am not the fastest and don't give anything about finishing places but I do like to have fun and be sort of part of the racing. Yesterday that was not possible and then it's quickly over with the fun. 

These things happened before, maybe it's just me getting old or I don't know but I think I can't commit myself anymore to these types of events on the wednesdays. It does hurt to say that but I have 2 nights in the week I can play games 'early' on and on these nights I want to have fun and make it worth it. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Paulie said:

Cheers Marc, I may looked as if you were the 'bad guy' but you were the unfortunate that gave me the final 'push' that made me quit.

Getting smashed of six races in a row was bit too much for me and with me looking so much forward to this night again I was a bit gutted.

As you all know I am not the fastest and don't give anything about finishing places but I do like to have fun and be sort of part of the racing. Yesterday that was not possible and then it's quickly over with the fun. 

These things happened before, maybe it's just me getting old or I don't know but I think I can't commit myself anymore to these types of events on the wednesdays. It does hurt to say that but I have 2 nights in the week I can play games 'early' on and on these nights I want to have fun and make it worth it. 

I feel ya,i have the same Days at Times when i Race with my other Crew. There is just such days i guess. 😕 Overall please dont base your decision on yesterday 🙂 There will be better Days with cool Events such as last Nights.Its not about Speed and i agree with that.I am to Competitive at times and that hinders my abbility to have fun aswell. I just try to change my mindset on these Days and njoy it as it is. Maybe take a week off. I did the same over the Holidays and race almost nothing. I hope i get refreshed into this Year. Hope to see you on the next Event m8 🙂

• Like 4

Evening all 

@paulie you spoke the words I been trying to write myself since before Xmas and too don't like to be saying this I am not enjoying non crew only events lately although number are a bit better the driving and meet standard is not what it used to be was nice to chill before racing without getting killed and ur car wrecked before you have even got settled doesn't start the night well

As I don't host events I can't say how it feels when u put in the extra valuable time to organise and host events  it makes me angry and that's not me 

This may be my age but the XERO VANS SOCIETY is my distant family and can relate to some chosen few so much and i think u guys feel.the same 

Big love from the badger house 

• Like 2