VANS Chat

VANS Official

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Nowt planned Stappo, feel free to set something up if you like. 👍

I won’t be back hosting until after New Year with the Review of the Year. 

Mmmmmmmm review of the year. s*xy time. @Trashbagssorry I didn't get on today birthday boy. Stuff went on. I've only got washing to do 2moro so should be on at some point

• Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Happy birthday Mr. @Trashbags hope you had a nice one.

Oh yes yes the Review of the Year I can't wait!

Hopefully everybody had some wonderful days and wishing you all a nice night tomorrow and watch the fingers!

Looking forward to catch up soon again!

• Thanks 1

Cheers @Paulie and @CatManDoza brother turned up this morning for a star wars day on the pc really enjoyed the game the combat bit is a bit tricky to get used to but had a good day 

Working Tom and new yrs day but off for 3 days after but will be on Tom Eve and New yrs day Eve for a bit of snow action before it disappears again 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Who is doing the right thing and staying home for new yrs and playing video games 

I wish I was, but got invited out, majorly cba to go, but doubt I can get out of it!

@Trashbags Nope, will be away later in the evening but if you're online this noon or tomorrow noon. I got a heist lined up. 😄 So to whoever is available to do anything. 😀

Also, I've been hearing lots of conflicting things about people being available for something this Wednesday with it being New Years day. So I've decided not to host anything as Eser and his friends though'd it be nice to race them like we did in Hellfire night this coming Saturday if @doubleg213 isn't hosting anything. I simply cant (help) host 2 things in the same week.

This is not an official event or anything but just something they thought would be fun for then as Eser himself can only ever race in weekends. So if you're up for this Saturday I'll make a small PSN chat so I can keep track of who's interested and he can read this simply as well. This would be at the regular start time with multiple race classes and tracks.

36 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Never to late u socializing tonight in public  or doing the right thing and staying home 

Defo not going out.., don’t know if I’ll be online either yet.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Happy new year young chubbington. Went from playing cards against humanity in the pub to a boring *ss house party. Get me home now! 

• Haha 1

It will come as a shock to absolutely no one that I don't really bother with any New Years related festivities. I don't like festivities!

I'm fine if Eser and whats his face wanted to run something Stapp, I'll be doing some updating soon which will see some new stuff launched, I'm sure you are all shocked that I have plans afoot that involve the Retinue Mk2 as the greatest rally car of all time being in the game cannot go ignored.

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

shocked that I have plans afoot that involve the Retinue Mk2 as the greatest rally car of all time being in the game cannot go ignored.

I second that emotion, literally spent an hour driving it in the snow yesterday, in fact think itrs the only thing I've drove since it come out

1 hour ago, doubleg213 said:

It will come as a shock to absolutely no one that I don't really bother with any New Years related festivities. I don't like festivities!

I'm fine if Eser and whats his face wanted to run something Stapp, I'll be doing some updating soon which will see some new stuff launched, I'm sure you are all shocked that I have plans afoot that involve the Retinue Mk2 as the greatest rally car of all time being in the game cannot go ignored.

Looking forward to this 

Mk2 is a great car 

Also 1 hr left of work it going so slow will u still be on fortnite @CatManDoza

Edited by Trashbags

not sure @Trashbags just logged on to open my final presents, while waking up with a coffee. Got to go pick up my car, pick up the kids, but hope to be on around 3ish to play and watch the wolves game

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

not sure @Trashbags just logged on to open my final presents, while waking up with a coffee. Got to go pick up my car, pick up the kids, but hope to be on around 3ish to play and watch the wolves game

Sweet will look out for u and also need to.open pressie

46 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

A man of the house's job is never finished 

Not happy trashy. But don't worry I'm behaving like a child to make up for it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Good morning all lovely day to be off work (paid) 

g*t!!!

back at work today, only the one day though, Funeral tommorow, then its the weekend.