What're you listening to right now?

JustHatched

Writing an essay on the musicological aspects of radiohead's reckoner and the way in which they released that album, (pay what you want) it's a hauntingly beautiful song about reaching some sort of enlightenment, the reckoner being a name for Buddha, listened to it about a million times already tonight but figured it was worth sharing, wonderful use of the string section near the end also

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1

This is currently blowing my mind apart. This track makes me feel so happy it starts with a smile then smile then i start laughing and laughing. Thats why i listen to dance music, fucking. Total elation...

• Like 3

Right now I'm listening to a band from Glasgow that I've lost out of sight for years. In the 90's I was in a band were we covered one of their songs called 'Shame On You'. That really blew me away! Then I heard their cover version of Cameo's 'Word Up!' WTF?? It's even better then the original! (Sorry Cameo!) So now I'm reliving the 90's again with my favourite Scottish band and despite my shoulder injury, which hurts a lot, I'm air-drumming on Word Up! and pumping up that volume!! This is GUN!

• Like 3