What're you listening to right now?

JustHatched

Rare moment for me. 

I have a date later (I know nothing new there) but I'm actually feeling really nervous about this one, no idea why. I'm getting scary full on first date nerves something I've not felt for years but as I was going to the shop the dance version of this song came on my iPhone and the lyrics are definitely helping to keep me chilled.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Pretty Reckless, I listen to them alot

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 2 weeks later...

That man was an influence to most everyone that plays rock or metal music. Cancer sucks.

While shorter than life expectancy, making it to age 70 while smoking 2 packs and drinking a gallon of whiskey a day is amazing. He cut back once his health started to suffer. They said he never gave up his speed habit though :)

Another sad day in music. One of the pioneers of early 90's dance music Paul Walden has died, while most people won't have heard of him you will know his most famous track.

Spotify

Listening to this now

This is next

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Been on an oooooold school music kick. Getting my hank williams, chuck berry and sam cooke on. 

Stumbled on Louis Prima after i found out he was King Louie in the Jungle Book!

• Like 2

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.