What're you listening to right now?

JustHatched

First song is from Poni Hoax, interesting group of guys...and the second is from Ugly, Ugly, Words. My friends band :) they kick butt. 

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Arch Enemy; Under Black Flags, War Eternal, You will know my name.

Five Finger Death Punch; Bad Company, Wrong Side of Heaven, I Remember Everything.

In This Moment; Sex Metal Barbie, Whore, Big Bad Wolf.

Having a bad PTSD day, back hurts too bad to go to the range for my AR therapy. 

• 4 weeks later...

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Always loved field recording stuff, so last time i was in BC Canada, i did some field recording in Surrey. Its fun listening to all the sounds and such, i find it quite relaxing too. I love the sound of birds over the background over a nearby highway :P

Edited by JALJ

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Right now I'm stuck hearing the radio in the bay next to mine. Asshole has had it on the pop station for weeks now. I'd like hear it be beaten silent with a hammer.

From the Kill Bill soundtrack

This is an awesome thread as I am always looking for new music for my deathmatch and race viddis, so who knows you might hear your track in a video soon.

Please keep sharing everyone, Thanks. 

;)

If you are familiar with the band and their "image", you'll smile. If not, you'll be offended.

Though the name should be a dead giveaway, the lyrics are not in English.

Edited by SINISTER120

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. Has dance music reached its peak with this one?? This is by FAR the best track i have ever heard. For euros not so much Americans. My head is melting and i loves it!!!!1 :)

First time zombies ran and chased!!

First time zombies used reasoning and problem solving.

First time zombies spoke.

First time we learn why zombies eat brains.

First time the End of a zombie movie was even more terrifying than the entire movie.

Need I say more? Thank You , Ed O'Bannon. Wish you were still alive.

Edited by ConGamePro

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Best rock band to ever come from Wales - Stereophonics - and IMO their best song to never get a full release.

These guys were huge at their peak, writing songs about the things around them in the Welsh valleys allowed fans to easily relate to them.

Their first two albums are in my top ten of all time, but unfortunately every album since hasn't even got close. 

Maybe they need to start doing drugs again...

• Like 2

Brings back back memories of the Army barracks in Germany. Lots of Alcohol, a proper system and this song would have people beating on your door in a hurry.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Best rock band to ever come from Wales - Stereophonics - and IMO their best song to never get a full release.

These guys were huge at their peak, writing songs about the things around them in the Welsh valleys allowed fans to easily relate to them.

Their first two albums are in my top ten of all time, but unfortunately every album since hasn't even got close. 

Maybe they need to start doing drugs again...

Love the phonics seen them a few times but some of their newer albums are actually kinda decent, graffiti on the train and pull the pin are both 8/10, but also surely the manics are giving them a run for best welsh rock band? They seem to have been more consistent than kelly and co even if the phonics probably do write the better songs on balance 

I do own all their albums, but after Word Gets Around, Performance and Cocktails and Just Enough Education to Perform, the drop in quality is quite clear. The newer stuff certainly sounds a bit different, but maybe because only two of the original members remain... They're just not as edgy and catchy.

Every one of their earlier tracks would have been a big-seller, but they (for some reason) decided to release around half of the tracks from the first three albums.

I still like the newer stuff, but even after 20 years Word Gets Around still sounds great, I'm not sure Pull the Pin will get as much attention after that kinda time-frame.

Really like the Manics as well, seen them live a few times (another area where the Phonics are better), but at their peak the Phonics played their own gig to 50K people in Swansea, Manics have never played their own gig with more than 20K AFAIK.

I guess it's more of a personal taste, but they're certainly the top two bands from Wales. Manics albums have definitely been more consistent in quality, can't disagree with that :)

17 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

I do own all their albums, but after Word Gets Around, Performance and Cocktails and Just Enough Education to Perform, the drop in quality is quite clear. The newer stuff certainly sounds a bit different, but maybe because only two of the original members remain... They're just not as edgy and catchy.

Every one of their earlier tracks would have been a big-seller, but they (for some reason) decided to release around half of the tracks from the first three albums.

I still like the newer stuff, but even after 20 years Word Gets Around still sounds great, I'm not sure Pull the Pin will get as much attention after that kinda time-frame.

Really like the Manics as well, seen them live a few times (another area where the Phonics are better), but at their peak the Phonics played their own gig to 50K people in Swansea, Manics have never played their own gig with more than 20K AFAIK.

I guess it's more of a personal taste, but they're certainly the top two bands from Wales. Manics albums have definitely been more consistent in quality, can't disagree with that :)

yeah i agree, P&C is their best album imo it's flawless and quite diverse 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...