What're you listening to right now?

JustHatched

After a long day working in the rare sun this side of the pond i sat and had a smoke listening to this, a slow one but a simply fantastic one, guitars have really neat effects, perfect for a sunset imo, from former Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson 

Edited by Crawford1872

• 2 weeks later...

It would appear i'm half way through booking Kyodai from the worldwide fm in game radio station on the fly, they've just followed me haha 

• Like 2

Don't know 'bout you, but this song always hypes me up for everything...here is what I don't get, the lyrics always sound to me like something an attorney would say to his client. lol So is Phil Billy's attorney, Billy's probation officer? What the wreck, man?

Edited by ConGamePro

On 7-10-2016 at 11:56 PM, Con said:

Don't know 'bout you, but this song always hypes me up for everything...here is what I don't get, the lyrics always sound to me like something an attorney would say to his client. lol So is Phil Billy's attorney, Billy's probation officer? What the wreck, man?

I love Phil's song 'I Don't Care Anymore' on Los Santos Rock radio when I hit the road in LS on my Nightblazer. Gives my that rush!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brainstick said:

I love Phil's song 'I Don't Care Anymore' on Los Santos Rock radio when I hit the road in LS on my Nightblazer. Gives my that rush!

Yeah that song in the game always makes me laugh because it so depressing and perfect for jumping off Mt. Chiliad in your Faggio.