What're you listening to right now?

JustHatched

This song is stuck in my head.

Never heard of that artist before but wow! I absolutely love the way she sings. I don't know what it is when people sing like that but it certainly pushes some buttons inside of me. nothing weird or anything, ok maybe a little weird :P Maybe its just the passion and powerful emotions that come through the voice. 

Here is another song that I have been loving lately. Its actually on GTA but the lead singer has a similar voice. 

https://youtu.be/JyqemIbjcfg

I cant seem to get it to display in the browser? Anyone know why not? Doing this on my computer.

Edited by ScottyB88

scottyb1988.jpg

This is the main song on a new artists EP. Her name is Halsey and she is amazing as well! This is a more poppy song but her other songs are similar but different. If you like it, it's worth checking out her other stuff!

scottyb1988.jpg

Foo Fighters live right now at Fenway Park!

Monday morning update:

Show was epic! Not a lot of bands get to play Fenway Park and this was Foo Fighters first time.

Thunderstorms were in the forecast and it did rain some but not enough to be a problem. Never needed the rain poncho.

We were on the first base side midway between the foul pole and 1st base.

Here's the setlist:

1. Everlong

2. Monkey Wrench

3. Learn to Fly

4. Something From Nothing

5. The Pretender

6. Up in Arms

7. Congregation

8. Walk

9. Let's Go
    (The Cars cover) (Snippet during band introduction)
  10. I'm the One
    (Van Halen cover) (Snippet during band introduction)
  11. Seven Nation Army
    (The White Stripes cover) (With Dave Grohl's orthopedic surgeon. Super nerdy looking Dr. fucking killed it!! )
  12. Cold Day in the Sun

13. My Hero
    (Acoustic)
  14. Times Like These
    (Acoustic)
  15. Under Pressure
    (Queen & David Bowie cover)
  16. All My Life

17. These Days

18. Outside

19. Breakout

20. Arlandria

21. School's Out
    (Alice Cooper cover with Sully Erna)
  22. This Is a Call

23. Best of You (extended with long guitar solo)
Edited by Beez620
  • Like 3

Try Prodigy's latest album. I think it's their best one yet! :D

The Prodigy - The Day Is My Enemy (Full Album):

Edited by UberL33tPwner69
  • Like 1

UberL33tPwner69_XDBX_Sig.png

I didn't get into Industrial until I heard "Ultra" in a Manga Video commercial when I was a teen...

I had no idea how much KMFDM sucks! This is probably my favorite album from them...

Edited by UberL33tPwner69

Because I'm in a Taylor Swift mood.  Don't you judge me.

Yeah. That one's okay... I liked her better during her teen angst phase. Her new stuff isn't as edgy as songs like "Love Story" or "You Belong to Me"...

Yeah. That one's okay... I liked her better during her teen angst phase. Her new stuff isn't as edgy as songs like "Love Story" or "You Belong to Me"...

I liked some of her older stuff, but never really enjoyed her music until her latest CD.  There's not a song on that CD that I don't like.  I wish the Kendrick Lamar version was on the CD though.  Like it better.

Because I'm in a Taylor Swift mood. Don't you judge me.

Tay Tay rocks! There isn't a video for this song yet and all the ones on YouTube aren't the album version and aren't as good.

Wonderland - Taylor Swift

Such a great song! I've been obsessed with it for weeks now haha. Haters gonna hate. Hate hate hate hate ;)

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

a potential love interest (aka a crush lol) just asked me if i liked the grateful dead. Psh.....

• Like 2

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Tay Tay rocks!

Tay Tay? Hehe. Well, whatever you like of hers I think we can all agree that as pop artists go she is a genuinely sweet person. :)
  • Like 1

i wouldnt necessarily call those songs very relaxing Goon :lol:

but i do like the song Farewell Mona Lisa, it has some nice heavy parts and a very soothing breakdown.

These guys kind of remind me of Phil Anselmos other, other band, SuperJoint Ritual 

• Like 1

I actually met Phil Anselmo and Vinnie Paul at a tattoo shop here in Nashville about 20 years ago. They were more down to earth than I would have imagined.

I'm a huge Pantera fan, BTW.

• Like 3

Oh wow! Ive always heard great things about Vinnie Paul but of course he looks like a giant teddy bear so i wouldnt think otherwise lol...BUT Phil being down to earth?! Thats really good to hear, i always kind of assumed he was a dick because of how things ended with Pantera and just cuz hes looks like hes always mad :D

I was never really that big of a fan of Pantera since i was too young to really enjoy the music as it was being released but when i was really getting into music Down and Superjoint Ritual became two of my favorites. It wasnt until after i discovered those two bands i really began to appreicate Pantera. They released such good music at such a fast pace that their reign will never be duplicated. 

I still find it so hard to believe sometimes that Dimebag is gone :( I bought a Dean Razorback just because of how much i wanted to sound like him!

Edited by JALJ
  • Like 3

Holy f*cking hell, Nicola! : STARTLE :. That's some straight up Edgar Allan Poe sh!t! Ima have nightmares now... : CRY :

lol its awesome!! :)

nicolabellamy77.png

lol its awesome!! :)

I agree but I'm actually very surprised that I liked the song despite the video lol. You probably love nightmare before christmas, don't you Nicola?

I agree but I'm actually very surprised that I liked the song despite the video lol. You probably love nightmare before christmas, don't you Nicola?

i love the video for that song :) and yea i love the nightmare before christmas :)

nicolabellamy77.png