What're you listening to right now?

JustHatched

Three Days Grace - Three Days Grace (album) and Life Starts Now

Just a car enthusiast; Because racecar

:D"Stay true to yourself. Few will accept you. Everyone else can kick rocks!" :D

: NORMAL : 'A GIFT and a CURSE' : FIRE :

While looking through some old stuff i came across 2 of my Stevie Ray Vaughn cds i thought i had lost a long time ago...Texas Flood and Couldnt Stand the Weather so now Ive been on a Stevie kick! 

Edited by JALJ
  • Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEVMjvFUBbY

Watched a documentary about the underground record label Stones Throw and they had an interview with Mike D and it made me sad because i thought about the beastie boys and MCA's passing. : CRY :

..so now im on a beastie boys kick. God i miss them.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My parents just bought a new car and got satellite radio for a year for free. I was going through the stations and came up on Willie Nelson's station and i was like "hot damn!" lol

Rebel Radio is probably my favorite radio station on GTA 5 and well this station very similiar in the type of songs played. So im on a hardcore classic country kick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today Thé Lau sadly lost his fight against cancer at the age of 62. He was the lead singer/song writer of a Dutch band called The Scene. Even after he found out he only had a few months to live, he kept going. RIP and thanks for all those great gigs!

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

I've had this song stuck in my head for the past few days and can't stop singing it... so I'm just going to put this here and hope you all get infected by it too.

• Like 1

It's been quite sometime, but I heard this one earlier today.  It brings back a lot of memories--the most recent being of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and when Radio X was actually worth listening to.

The video is hilarious too. :)

• Like 4

Currently browsing Youtube in search of some good summer tunes.

What's your favorite summer song ? The one that put a smile on your face and makes you think of the holidays.

Currently browsing Youtube in search of some good summer tunes.

What's your favorite summer song ? The one that put a smile on your face and makes you think of the holidays.