Car videos

Beez

Another Petrolisious video, this time with the lead designer of the Ford GT. Not the most exciting or eye grabbing video but interesting in his recounting the development of the car and near the end it shows some nice liveries for the car. I recognize the road it's filmed on as Angeles Forest Road which connects to famous Angeles Crest Hwy (CA2).

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beez

• zztop911

• DavidCore89

• JustHatched

• 1 month later...

Here's a couple of fun motorcycle ones from ICON Motorsport.

This one has a really cool song in it and might inspire @Pb76 to make another race for the Enduro.

• Like 1

I want to have mad passionate sex with this car!!!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

I have a short non-car video. Perhaps we need to start a motorcycle video thread. :)

@Beezhad recently mentioned The Isle of Man TT.  Thought I'd watch a few videos. Holy shit talk about balls to wall racing!

We definitely need to have a IOM TT event.  Beez you had talked about maybe hosting a PL on Sunday evenings.  How about hosting a TT event?  You have the knowledge of what would make it great. 

These videos are addicting.  Makes me want to race bikes in GTA so much more.

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 1

Here's another one. Sorry but this is so bad ass!  I had heard of the Isle of Man TT but never paid much attention.  Effin' Awesome!

• Like 1

Yep. Isle of Man TT is the real deal and the guys who race it are certifiable crazy but also have the biggest balls in the world. I know a guy who raced it even, long story but I can relate it all to back something on my GTA character. :lol:

Velocity network used to air it in the U.S. in one hour blocks but that stopped a few years ago. Must devote more time to car auctions and car-build reality shows I guess. :smiley-angry032:

I know the topic is Car Videos but I've put a bunch of motorcycle ones in here too.

• Like 1

Yeah, they're going through the villages at 200mph and there's not much safety measures. Imagine if a dog ran out on the street from one of the yards? :o

I see Xyon just announced that she probably wont be able to host her PL next Sunday, so perhaps SRL might take over the slot and I'll have you all race bikes on a track that tries to emulate IOM TT. :D

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Beez said:

Yep. Isle of Man TT is the real deal and the guys who race it are certifiable crazy but also have the biggest balls in the world. I know a guy who raced it even, long story but I can relate it all to back something on my GTA character. :lol:

Velocity network used to air it in the U.S. in one hour blocks but that stopped a few years ago. Must devote more time to car auctions and car-build reality shows I guess. :smiley-angry032:

I know the topic is Car Videos but I've put a bunch of motorcycle ones in here too.

Very cool!  Looks like this years event starts at the end of this month.  I was just looking to see if there was a network or website that will broadcast it.

May have to relay on highlights. :(

Here is one of my favorites, Allan McNish describing a lap of LeMans while watching a lap. @Fido_le_muet you will love this.

It's part of the documentary Truth in 24 about the Audi team in 2008. There is another for the follow up year. Both are about 90 minutes long.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

In honor of tonight's TNT playlist featuring the stock Dominator, I give you one of the best movie car chases ever.

For some reason I could not find a clip on YouTube that has the whole chase scene in one go that doesn't have someone adding music to it. That V8 is all the music I need!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
4 hours ago, Beez said:

You might have a desire to buy the Drift Tampa after watching this.

already in love since i first saw it online and wished it had these 1400 hp in the game xD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The 2018 Dakar Rally is in its second week and if you'd like to watch a video series that really shows what the whole experience is for a "regular" bike rider check out Races to Places by Lyndon Poskitt for Yorkshire. He is hoping to win the Malle Moto class this year. Malle Moto is a sub class in the bike category where the rider has no assistance, he must do all the maintenance on the bike himself and spare parts are limited to what he can fit into 2 boxes that are transported form bivouac to bivouac by the organization. They also transport 1 set of wheels/tires and camping gear. Here's episode 1.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I'm not much into the Import scene, but I would totally get off on this car! ?

• Like 3

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 4 weeks later...