Car videos

Beez

If I only had the money to blow!

760 HP at the crank!

Ok! I configured one and the price was high, but a one ton F350 could be much more! Using the track package, I came to $ 77,920. Naturally the dealers WILL have a crazy mark up of an unknown amount..

Edited by zztop911

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beez

• zztop911

• DavidCore89

• JustHatched

This vid popped up at the end of Jay driving the Maserati 1960 Tipo 61 race car.

At attended the show where this debuted and seen Shelby sit in it.  I wished this had been one of Jay's regular in depth vids.  This car was oddly tied to the Ford GT.  It was overshadowed by the Ford GT. It was not going into production with the GT in production.  The final death nail for production was the same one that killed the Ford GT. DOT headlight minimum height changed and Ford said it would change the look too much to get the proportions right. The engine was a one-off, but based on the production V10, but with an aluminum block.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 months later...

The new Ford Mustang Mach E and Ken Block/Ford 1400HP highly modified Mach E

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 2:02 PM, Beez said:

Dayum! @zztop911 I love Pastrana’s facial expressions when he’s driving, so focused.

Oh yeah! And that jump was amazing! So damn fluid!

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 months later...

There is a guy in the UK who has been taking loads of old rally cassettes and putting them on youtube, I have a load to send to him to be added as well.

It's mostly rallies I was at when I was a kid as well so it's great to see all the footage again. 

Pretty short stage of Juha Kankkunen in-car in Catman's back yard at Sutton Park.

And a longer one, at Chatsworth house, I was standing on the outside of the hairpin at about 6:34 that year. 

• 6 months later...

I remember as a child my friend's mom across the road had a white Datsun that I only liked from the back, to see it with this Porsche mixed at the front is awesome. The paint job should have been gun metal black with metal silver flakes.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2021 at 7:54 AM, BryannosaurusRex said:

It's amazing that it wasn't rusted out! I bet that was accurate miles. I'll bet an electrical problem led it there. That area below the dash screams at me!

Shame they didn't get it out or any follow up info.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

1 hour ago, zztop911 said:

It's amazing that it wasn't rusted out! I bet that was accurate miles. I'll bet an electrical problem led it there. That area below the dash screams at me!

Shame they didn't get it out or any follow up info.

Yes it’s in unbelievable condition considering the location - wettest part of the UK! 

There are more questions than answers here. I’m going to keep an eye on it and find out where and when it goes to auction. Hopefully there’ll be more info. 

Actually saw that video shortly before you posted it, been watching his videos for a while, some of the best stuff on YouTube.

Interestingly, that registration plate now belongs to a yellow Porsche which hasn't been taxed since 1981.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2021 at 8:15 PM, DavidCore89 said:

Actually saw that video shortly before you posted it, been watching his videos for a while, some of the best stuff on YouTube.

Interestingly, that registration plate now belongs to a yellow Porsche which hasn't been taxed since 1981.

Maybe the lambo owner had a Porsche and transferred the reg over and that’s been sat in a barn for 40 years too!

1 hour ago, BryannosaurusRex said:

Maybe the lambo owner had a Porsche and transferred the reg over and that’s been sat in a barn for 40 years too!

I think that's possible.