Car videos

Beez

Not a car, but cool.

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beez

• zztop911

• DavidCore89

• JustHatched

• 2 weeks later...

Life is truly strange and you never know what twists and turns await around the corner. I met this man at a change of command ceremony for for the Admiral my wife worked for and the godfather of my second son........long story on the Admiral/godfather thing. Really strange thing was that I had seen this car in the owners garage several years earlier when attending a party held by the owner's son. I tagged along with one of the invited guests. Naturally with car guys present, the conversation changed to our favorite topic. The Admiral's son showed us the car covered up in the garage in a corner . I asked to see the engine and the son obliged me. At the time, I had never seen, nor knew about, a four cylinder Ferrari.

I had to rack my brain after watching this vid. The story just had too many coincidences for me to leave it alone. LOL! I had to sit down and think about where I was stationed to see if it fit to where the Admiral was stationed at the same time. The biggest reason I had questions if it was the same car, was that the Admiral just doesn't look like the man I remember. Good ol' Google fixed that, so I felt I could share the vid AND the little story.

Enjoy!

• Like 2

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

A fine example of German engineering!!

Just look at the engine bay and how it looks like everything is stock from the factory. The same goes for the exterior, it looks like it's from the factory... Except for the stupid stickers.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 4 weeks later...

2018 Koenigsegg Regera

An amazing car company with an amazing engineer as head of the company. I've followed Koenigsegg since it's beginning. I'm always amazed at their innovations in automotive engineering and this last model is a prime example.

Did I mention that this is amazing? :COOLGLARE:

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 3 weeks later...

I've been to the Salt Flats with my friend,  his girl friend and their record setting bikes. When not helping then, I'd go 'drooling' around the pits. I with I could have seen this first hand!

Not really LS powered since NOTHING on the engine was mfg by GM. It's all custom.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Go here for some very entertaining car guy vids!!!

VINwiki You Tube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCefl-5pmhZmljwZTE2KrcdA/videos

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 2 weeks later...

Still trying to wrap my head around all the engineering hurdles they had to overcome.

The sound is insane!

Edited by zztop911
  • Like 3

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 3 weeks later...

PUCKER PUCKER PUCKER PUCKER

PUCKER PUCKER PUCKER

PUCKER PUCKER

PUCKER

https://youtu.be/fBradO611Po

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 3 weeks later...

Outside the Z370, these are the two Brands & models that I was waiting to see developed the most. Its crazy to see them working in such a symbiotic way, so open in sharing data, testing & developing as much as it is legally possible. To push & enhance these machine's reliability, then again time will tell.

Edited by Smurf

• 1 month later...

Not exactly a vid of a car, but it's what make it go and in this case it's a 10spd auto 10R80 out of a 2019 Mustang GT.

I've torn down and built a couple of 6R80's with a badass manual by my side to go by. This is pretty crazy, but I'd do it.............if I had one bad ass manual to guide me! LOL

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 5 weeks later...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• 3 weeks later...

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WILL PISS OFF SOME CHEVY FANS!

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Not this one. I gave up that brand x is better stuff a couple of decades ago. We have a young kid at work,that loves Ford and he still clings to it. Even has a calvin peeing sticker, thought those things went out of style in the 90s. He can be an annoying shit.

I'm a motor head and can appreciate everything. Every brand has a turd or 10.

Edited by SINISTER120

On 5/13/2019 at 8:01 AM, Sinister said:

Not this one. I gave up that brand x is better stuff a couple of decades ago. We have a young kid at work,that loves Ford and he still clings to it. Even has a calvin peeing sticker, thought those things went out of style in the 90s. He can be an annoying shit.

I'm a motor head and can appreciate everything. Every brand has a turd or 10.

I think it's funny since the ls has been swapped into everything.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

48 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

I think it's funny since the ls has been swapped into everything.

Oh I agree with that. I’m sick of LS swaps. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2019 at 9:00 PM, zztop911 said:

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WILL PISS OFF SOME CHEVY FANS!

Hmm, well as a Chevy guy I had to roll my eyes at this. But I don't think Chevy engines should be put in Fords either. If you build a Ford it should have a Ford engine in it. I see at car shows all the time really nice old Fords and the owners will not raise the hoods...because they have Chevy engines in them mostly due to Chevys being cheaper to build than Fords which doesn't make sense cuz they put 1000's into the rest of the car.

Having a Ford engine in a Chevy is much more uncommon then a Chevy in a Ford, so while I am not in favor of it I can see the appeal to have something different.

LS swaps are not for me either, I want my old school small and big blocks with carbs on them

12 hours ago, Hatch said:

I want my old school small and big blocks with carbs on them

Until you install a new Holley FI system. VERY easy to install and stupid easy to tune. I was amazed on how well it managed A Bullard built 461 Poncho motor with pretty nasty cam.

It would have to be really old iron for me to mess with a carb again.

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 1 month later...

I REALLY want to build a nice Coyote engine. Not necessarily for myself, that would be killer,  I just want to build a really nice one.  Since the stock block has sprayed plasma liners, I would rather build one with a sleeved block for higher HP capacity. Sprayed plasma is still pretty strong, the block is pretty robust, but the sleeves do add stability to the block under high boost conditions.

I've build some pretty nasty 4.6 DOHC, a few SOHC and 4 or 5 5.4 DOHC engines. The coyote heads just flow like gang busters and really help to make crazy power. With control of both intake and exhaust cam timing, you can have the best of both worlds.

Here's how they do it at Ford's special assy. plant. As you can see, they do a proper build with the first step being ALL the dimension checks being done and recorded which goes into the build sheet that goes with the engine to the end buyer. The engines are fully hand built!

My only difference in building the same one in the vid would be ARP studs on the crank and heads. The Manley rods already have ARP 2000rod bolts.  The Manleys are a great mid-level rod with great strength and good weight. With the lighter weight, they can rev higher with out beating the crank and it's bearings. For a sleeved stupid high HP levels, I like Oliver rods. They are far more stronger I-beam style rods, but come at the cost of higher weight. You just can't rev them as high as the Manleys, but still a bit higher than stock.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

• 4 weeks later...

This would be PERFECT if it was a 66!

Would I pimp this car? DUH! HELLS YEAH!

Edited by zztop911

Because Fat Buds Matter!