• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beez

• zztop911

• DavidCore89

• JustHatched

On 13/04/2016 at 9:31 PM, Beez said:

OH, HELL YEAH!

And it's a Husky too! I know this thread is for cars but...

oh yes Oh Yes OH HELL YES!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Not much to do with an actual car, but more like an amazing driver video:

Bus is going through a Needles Eye Tunnel on SD 87 (South Dakota Highway 87). :o

If you want to take a closer look, here's Google street view of this tunnel:

https://www.google.com/maps/@43.8414351,-103.5442958,3a,75y,268.75h,80.36t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sc_efnSnI7hkfxCNasfK-7g!2e0!7i3328!8i1664!6m1!1e1

Needless to say (see what I did there :lol: ), I'd think twice about driving anything wider than a small van through that, but a freaking bus??!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

On 3/25/2016 at 1:34 PM, Beez said:

Here's one on the Ring Brothers. These guys' aesthetic is my favorite and influences how I make my cars look in GTA.

Met these guys at the 2009 SEMA. I don't remember which brother I pissed off when I asked him why they put a damn Ford AODE behind the Roush stroker in the 64 Fairlane, when a built 4R75W was a far better choice in so many ways. LOL! He got all snooty with me and asked me where my cars were. I told him I was invited by Ford and I brought two cars, a twin turbo 05 Mustang drag car with a Ford GT engine and my friend's 03 Mach1 street car with a single 76mm turbo.  Just go to the "Friends of Ford" display. I have no idea why he got so pissy because of one simple question. It was a cool car, a bit garish in some aspects, but that's their style. Very mechanically sound car, except for the transmission.

• Like 2

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope that meth system is WELL engineered and has safeguards, dump boost, when flow is interrupted for any reason. Proper maintenance on any type of meth system, as sole source of fuel or supplemental(in this case),  is very finicky and maintenance intensive due to it's reactive properties on fuel system components.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Just want to share what is probably one of the most beautiful rally stages in the world. Of course my bias is evident, as this is Azores, my homeland, a small group of islands in middle Atlantic :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Renown Mazda 787B won LeMans in 1991 and was the 1st Japanese car to do so. It has a 4-rotor rotary engine and you will recognize the livery as one similar to the new Annis car in GTAO. 

• Like 2

For anyone who is into their engineering and fabrication @zztop911?

Check out this series on YouTube. Project Binky by Bad Obsession Motorsport.

They're attempting to fit all the running gear from one of these

Toyota-Celica-GT4-CS-LE-and-rally-car.jp

Into one of these

Mini1_1.jpg

There's 13 episodes so far and the come out every 3 months or so.

A lot of the stuff they do is way over my understanding and capabilities, but is still interesting and enjoyable all the same.

Here's the 1st episode. You can hunt out the rest if you so wish.

• Like 3

Nasty incident in the British Touring Car Championship yesterday at Snetterton.

Cars start nudging, one hits the wall and comes back across the track, then another driver flips right over him and smashes into the cameraman gantry knocking him to the ground.

Fortunately he was uninjured.

30+ cars on track, close grid, Snetterton isn't very wide either, recipe for disaster when some drivers are trying to win the race before turn 1 :(

POV from the cameraman:

Edited by DavidCore89
Video's were removed, probably copyrights.
  • Like 1

I didn't see it. Used to love watching it in the mid-late '90s. It's starting to get more enjoyable to watch again in the last couple of years.