What was the most recent thing you bought?

JustHatched

• 2 weeks later...

Finally decided to  get more immersion while racing. 34" Ultrawide monitor will be here Tuesday.

IMG_0889.JPG

IMG_0890.JPG

Edited by Sinister
  • Like 4

New ultrawide monitor arrived today. ASUS TUF VG34VQL1B  Grabbed PCars2 so I can put everything to good use 🙂

IMG_0902.JPG

• Like 3

A outdoor security camera, a Tapo C310. Now i dont have to rely on the flower on the ground to see if my stinkbombs have made the foxes move out. The other white thing in the pic if a scent sprayer puffing perfume into the den every five minutes. 

FK1ciLB.png

5 hours ago, Lann said:

A outdoor security camera, a Tapo C310. Now i dont have to rely on the flower on the ground to see if my stinkbombs have made the foxes move out. The other white thing in the pic if a scent sprayer puffing perfume into the den every five minutes. 

FK1ciLB.png

Does it function well? I bought the Tapo smart plugs a while ago and was thinking about the camera for security. Had some burglaries in the neighbourhood...

1 hour ago, Schumi6581 said:

Does it function well? I bought the Tapo smart plugs a while ago and was thinking about the camera for security. Had some burglaries in the neighbourhood...

Yes, so far great, actually impressed. Will easily find other good purposes once this is over.

On 5/9/2021 at 8:35 PM, Schumi6581 said:

Here is a recording from movement trigger last night.

A5vTIov.mp4

• 1 month later...

b13lLbR.jpg

My monthly treat beers arrived today. Summer theme, lots of fruity pale ales,  a raspberry stout, a coffee porter and a choc fudge cake stout!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BryannosaurusRex said:

b13lLbR.jpg

My monthly treat beers arrived today. Summer theme, lots of fruity pale ales,  a raspberry stout, a coffee porter and a choc fudge cake stout!

Ooooooo fudge cake stout sounds nice

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

19 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Ooooooo fudge cake stout sounds nice

I’m not a huge fan of stouts and porters, but some of the ones I’ve had so far have been good. I’ll give some feedback once I’ve had tried it. 

11 minutes ago, BryannosaurusRex said:

I’m not a huge fan of stouts and porters, but some of the ones I’ve had so far have been good. I’ll give some feedback once I’ve had tried it. 

I had a sticky toffee pudding ale the other day, couldn;t manage more than a couple as it was quite sweet, but it was lovely

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

2015 Ford F-150

IMG_3041-600x450.jpg

IMG_3042-600x450.jpg

If I add two big white stripes over the hood, roof and tailgate then some yellow accents like the mirrors it will be in Beez Racing livery just like my GTA cars.

Edited by Beez
  • Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

TP-Link Archer T2U Plus. Its USB Wifi dual band Adapter AC600. On 5GHZ it maxes at 433mbps & on the 2.4Ghz band 200mbps Link Speed, don't purchase a wifi adapter if there is no antenna regardless of brand. 

I also bought a blue & silver Motorola G Play phones that gives a whopping 5000 MAH of battery life per full charge to replace my S7 Active & Huawei. I would take pics but all these phones look the same.

Check out below, the Bedtime Song@BryannosaurusRexParent's sang to him right before he blacked ..........

Spoiler

b13lLbR.jpgNinety-nine bottles of beer on the wall, Ninety-nine bottles of beer! You take one down, You pass it around, Ninety-eight bottles of beer on the wall! Quite literally Cheers!

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lann said:

Ucz4meY.jpg

Ooooh. They look lovely. High quality and will do the job just nicely. 

What are they? 🤣

Edited by TheFox2000unit
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, TheFox2000unit said:

Ooooh. They look lovely. High quality and will do the job just nicely. 

What are they? 

Snake Scarecrow -

What is it and how does it work? A snake scare works so that it sends down sounds and vibrations at irregular intervals to scare away, among other things, snakes within a distance of approximately 1500 square meters. The snake scare has a more powerful battery that emits vibrations and sounds. Most scares are otherwise not able to also scare away snakes, but a snake scare has a little extra power to also fix them. It excretes unevenly so that the snakes do not get used to the excretion and lose efficiency. It works best in hard ground. Place it well for the best opportunity to spread the vibrations as much as possible. You also want to place scare in the middle of the area you do not want snakes in. It reaches about 45 meters in all directions. It is also possible to use several scares for a wider effect, but then it is important that they are about 40 meters apart for maximum effect. The battery life can be between 1-6 months and when it is over, just replace it.

Does snake scare really work?

Snake scare has so far not proven to be very effective. New technology comes all the time and the scare develops. As it looks today, it is more effective to make sure that the plot is not so inviting for the snakes to settle. Trying to use traps to keep their prey away may prove more effective instead. But for less work and greater probability of avoiding the snakes on their plot, snake scare is still a recommended option.

The text above is from the site selling them 😂 But for me we also have moles, so they should at least find it unpleasant. But the reason for the purchase is viper.

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, Lann said:

A car. Did not own one before, but drive a company owned minibus/van seating 9. So this is alot different. Its a Benefactor Blista hybrid 😀

BTAEyhd.jpg
0xTNxYp.jpg

AhhzQJk.jpg

wow! Nice car dude!

A good car for a good price! 😉 

• Like 1