• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• grjkie

• truelife98

• Jaggy

• Ninja

Top Posters In This Topic

I lagged a bit first match, but it settled after that.

I was telling before you joined the party that if we lagged to the point of it being unplayable we should take turns playing in different servers

• Like 2

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

I have been away this weekend but I'll try to have a response tomorrow :)

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Any word if your team will be available anytime this week

I'll be available Wed, Thurs, Fri.  Possibly tomorrow, as long as it's in the afternoon... like 1 or 2pm PST.  :)

• Like 1

So who do we play first and how does the scoring work?

Believe it is you play 3 rounds and report score of each round. As far as who you play you can play whoever you want there is no order in who you play first.

• Like 2

I haven't been able to speak to Xyon lately but anyone is free to set up and play their matches, I'll keep trying to contact her and once I have a set day and time I'll post here, meanwhile anyone that plays their matches please post the respective scoring here (all 3 rounds, goals for and against)

www.ishare4free.com

Well, I'll set a deadline for the end of the tournament to 31st December, I have been trying to set up a match but so far it hasn't been easy, I guess IRL and the fact that each one of us has their own schedules gets in the way of this, if by the end of it no one has played one single match its okay, if some teams have played I'll set winners according to their wins or goals, either way it's cool, I don't think people are that much enthusiastic about this game anymore, I only get to play with a couple of us and by the looks of it with newer games coming out and all it will be even harder to set something up... Good luck to the winners, thanks for applying and sorry if it didn't took off...

www.ishare4free.com

As stated before jag and complex are usually pretty flexible with their time I know complex is under weather and not sure what jag has going on but I am available Sunday evening and anytime Monday if that works.for them and any other team

As stated before jag and complex are usually pretty flexible with their time I know complex is under weather and not sure what jag has going on but I am available Sunday evening and anytime Monday if that works.for them and any other team

Absolutely nothing going on in my lame life.  :D

• Like 1

PB and Xyon next week I'll be available mostly any time so if you guys want to try and set up a match I'm free :)

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com