• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• grjkie

• truelife98

• Jaggy

• Ninja

Top Posters In This Topic

Its about damn time huh! I would love to join

Good!  We can play some Rocket League together sometime.  G & LN have Rocket League too.  :D

• Like 1

It's kind of a sports game, and it's great, I'm not that happy about paid DLC in games, this is the only game so far that has made me buy every DLC to pay for the amusement I have playing it. I think I'll be playing it later tonight feel free to join in if you want to practice :)

PB wants to play this tournament?

Of course he does, he just doesn't know it yet ;)

• Like 1

Why isn't my name up there? :(

I'm sure MLB will play too. And Skorpion.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Why isn't my name up there? :(

I'm sure MLB will play too. And Skorpion.

I'll add yours for now :D

Nice to see you back in action :)

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

I'll add yours for now :D

Nice to see you back in action :)

I'm still sort of a week out but I figured it'd still take some time to get this going :lol:

Thanks 

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I'm still sort of a week out but I figured it'd still take some time to get this going :lol:

Thanks

Yeah not going to start tomorrow for sure :)

9 confirmed and 7 vacant spots :)

(6 if it goes 2v2, one spot for complex :) )

And I'm still waiting to know what you guys think about choosing teams or randomizing it...

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Going for 2v2 again this one, Jaggy did an awesome job with the rules on the last one so I think they'll be the same or similar, I'll start a new thread once we have a full list of players. 10 confirmed so far and 6 available spots, please post here if you're interested in joining and to all current participants I ask again, random teams or do you prefer to select a partner?

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

I say let it roll with the random teams. of'course, that is just my opinion! If I get to choose my partner, Im kidnapping True!

Edited by lIIlCompleXlIIl
  • Like 1

Im torn on both sides randomizing teams would be cool and mix up the teams however it could make getting online together a little difficult. 

And picking our partners usually string players team up. 

My vote is to randomize the teams so we play with someone we might not usually play with

I'm gonna chime in again, sorry folks. Random, I think, is best. Though, earlier today, Scotty and I played some 2v2, and seemed pretty in sync with each other. We had some real nail biters. Either way, whichever you choose will be fine!

I'm gonna chime in again, sorry folks. Random, I think, is best. Though, earlier today, Scotty and I played some 2v2, and seemed pretty in sync with each other. We had some real nail biters. Either way, whichever you choose will be fine!

Pfffffttttttt.

Me + Scotty > EVERYONE

Random is probably best but I think it needs to be done so everyone has a compatible partner (skill/time wise) to it remains fun.

• Like 2

Pfffffttttttt.

Me + Scotty > EVERYONE

Random is probably best but I think it needs to be done so everyone has a compatible partner (skill/time wise) to it remains fun.

That's gonna be hard to check, i don't know the skill of everyone involved, and there are a couple of members I don't know their time zones...I can ask but regarding skill level I have no idea, ive played with a couple of you but others I never saw playing

www.ishare4free.com

The problem with randomising teams is that if you're partnered up with someone not in your Timezone, it's gonna be very difficult to schedule matches. G for example, never plays during the EU times so it will be a big stretch to line up a match against those teams let alone if he was partnered up with someone from their.

I would prefer the random teams, but I don't think it will work out very well so I would choose to select your partner.

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Random teams won't work out too well.  I think I'm one of the more luckier Americans who can play with almost all crew members at any given moment.  Others aren't so lucky and have jobs outside of the home to go to and weird hours.

I guess once we start thinking about it randomizing it would be good but given we are a worldwide crew it won't work, so I vote as well to selecting a partner, that will most likely make some top teams but I don't see randomizing working either...

5 spots left :D

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

Anything can happen in Rocket League though.  So even if you're one of the "best" teams, someone can get one up on you.

Also true...

www.ishare4free.com

I would have just gone for random teams from the off, otherwise the best players will always team up and will go against random teams. I can pretty much already predict a few teams and the eventual winners, with that comes a diminishing interest over time due to unbalanced teams.

I have never entered an online tournament/championship with varied skill levels and been able to select a teammate, that only happens when all players are at the top.

Separate the very best players into pot 1 and the rest into pot 2. Draw 1 from each pot. Job done  :).

Time zones don't make things too hard. I see British, Aussies and American members playing GTA with each other everyday... The XDBX Open is working with multiple time zones.

• Like 2

I would have just gone for random teams from the off, otherwise the best players will always team up and will go against random teams. I can pretty much already predict a few teams and the eventual winners, with that comes a diminishing interest over time due to unbalanced teams.

I have never entered an online tournament/championship with varied skill levels and been able to select a teammate, that only happens when all players are at the top.

Separate the very best players into pot 1 and the rest into pot 2. Draw 1 from each pot. Job done  :).

Time zones don't make things too hard. I see British, Aussies and American members playing GTA with each other everyday... The XDBX Open is working with multiple time zones.

Well, it isn't set in stone yet and I agree, choosing teammates will make some teams stronger than others and the idea about 2 different pots is good, I can name a few good players but some I never played with and I have no idea about their skill

www.ishare4free.com

4 spots left, and I'm putting the following players on the experienced pot for now: me, ninja, Scotty, complex and true. As said it isn't decided yet but if we decide to randomize teams I need at least 3 more players.

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com