Crew tournament

grjkie

Blow up anyone you can, it's a part of the game I don't think anyone will care :)

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• grjkie

• truelife98

• Jaggy

• Ninja

Top Posters In This Topic

Why thanks sir.

Since Jaggy brought it up, on the topic of blowing up opponents, is it fair and allowed? I wasn't sure if it was considered a dick move while playing the crew

Nah.  It's expected when I'm around.  :lol:

I'll have to post my stats on how many games I've played vs how many demolitions I have.  It's quite funny.

• Like 1

grjkie, it was brought up today while we were in the playlist, but we should make sure there are rules regarding what type of ball/weight to use once the mutanator DLC comes out in a couple of weeks.

grjkie, it was brought up today while we were in the playlist, but we should make sure there are rules regarding what type of ball/weight to use once the mutanator DLC comes out in a couple of weeks.

Ok I'll check what you're talking about, first I've heard of it... Thanks for the heads up :)

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

I'm looking forward to that new update, it will freshen up the game I believe... Ball quantity? Heck yeah :D

Still on the tournament, once teams are chosen and everyone is ready to start I'll check if the DLC is out and I'll try and hear you guys as well, for now since no update yet if it started today the rules would be the same as last tournament :)

I'm stepping in, need teammates :)

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

I can be your teammate? Or shouldnt we be in 1 team together?

I would like to be in your team, we're from the same timezone and all but I'm not sure that'd be fair, if we end up with each other in the end I'm ok with it but we shouldn't pick each other for now... As said before if we teamed up we would most likely win the tournament :D

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Myself and complex have teamed up looking for 1 more member. Timezone not a huge thing as both of us should be able to make most times work as long as I am not working anyway.  I do get alot of weekdays and weekends off.

• Like 2

Myself and complex have teamed up looking for 1 more member. Timezone not a huge thing as both of us should be able to make most times work as long as I am not working anyway.  I do get alot of weekdays and weekends off.

I have yet to play with complex but you I've played and you play well, complex I think it's the same so you have a good team so far :)

• Like 2

www.ishare4free.com

Bump, OP edited with the first two teams and list of still available players :)

www.ishare4free.com

Why thanks sir.

Since Jaggy brought it up, on the topic of blowing up opponents, is it fair and allowed? I wasn't sure if it was considered a dick move while playing the crew

So it looks like we need a third then. At least we have the lack of 2 PS4s now settled in our home that we won't hold up the tournament when Jag and I are due to play each other.

• Like 1

So it looks like we need a third then. At least we have the lack of 2 PS4s now settled in our home that we won't hold up the tournament when Jag and I are due to play each other.

Are you guys sending it directly to Sony? When I sent mine back I got a replacement unit in a little over one week

www.ishare4free.com

Are you guys sending it directly to Sony? When I sent mine back I got a replacement unit in a little over one week

We bought another PS4. The package deal was too good to pass up since she's been wanting Destiny anyway and it comes with the whole 4 game Uncharted collection.

Okie dokie.  I'm on your team.  :)

Sweeet!

One strong contender here :) good luck guys

• Like 2

www.ishare4free.com

I'm still not entirely a fan of picking our teams, for obvious reasons, but at the same time I'm not sure who is even available to play with me during the times I'm available. I'm pretty sure Scotty is so by default, I think he's a match for me.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I agree with you but I also think that randomizing it would do more harm than good, the way things are so far the teams are kind of balanced out...

I'm still not entirely a fan of picking our teams, for obvious reasons, but at the same time I'm not sure who is even available to play with me during the times I'm available. I'm pretty sure Scotty is so by default, I think he's a match for me.

So can I add your names to the 4th team?

www.ishare4free.com

Sure. I hope I'm not speaking for Scotty. We'd welcome anyone who'd wanna join us.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines