Crew tournament

grjkie

Now looking at the teams as they are I think we're gonna have a hard time getting some teams to play together...

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• grjkie

• truelife98

• Jaggy

• Ninja

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll join g and scotty if they're okay with it?

I think if you do join them you'll be the top contenders :)

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

So I guess this means teams are filled cool. I know g isnt back yet but hopefully he is back soon. How are you going to determine who plays who . This looks like will be starting at good time for me as of thursday I have 7 days off

• Like 2

So I guess this means teams are filled cool. I know g isnt back yet but hopefully he is back soon. How are you going to determine who plays who . This looks like will be starting at good time for me as of thursday I have 7 days off

Well, I'll go with the second option I talked about a couple of posts back, since we're all playing each other once it really won't matter who plays who first... I'll edit the OP with the tournament settings maybe tomorrow, still waiting confirmation about the free players left...

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

Well, I'll go with the second option I talked about a couple of posts back, since we're all playing each other once it really won't matter who plays who first... I'll edit the OP with the tournament settings maybe tomorrow, still waiting confirmation about the free players left...

I dont think ab cones still reads all of this

I dont think ab cones still reads all of this

Either way if you indeed join G's and Scotty's team Ab has only one vacancy left in one of the teams, after the OP is updated with the current rules and G's available to play the teams should contact each other through either PMs or the thread to set up the matches.

Edited by grjkie
  • Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

Bump, OP updated with the rules, once everyone is ready for this to start I'll try and set a reasonable deadline for the matches to be completed, thanks to Jag for setting up a previous tournament and making my job easier with the rules setup, please contact each other to set up the matches. It won't be easy to do a 3v3 with players from completely different time zones but at least from my end I'll try. Good luck everyone and may the best team win :D

www.ishare4free.com

We need team names........

Lol, feel free to choose team names and I'll edit the OP :D

PB or Xyon you can choose our team's name I'm cool with any name :D

www.ishare4free.com

So to my teammates and any opponents I can get on pretty much whenever any time mon Tues and wed then Thursday early evening on.

Edited by truelife98
  • Like 1

Our team is looking for a match Wednesday afternoon American time. Any time between 1pm to 41pm to 5pm I guess that is like 6 to 11 gmt.

If any team wants to play or needs time moved to make it work let us know we all are available most of the day

• Like 1

I'll be ready starting night times I think this week, weekends are obviously better.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Our team will be available for a match this Thursday at around 9pm GMT :)

www.ishare4free.com

Since a match is only five minutes, should we do a best of three? Is that what you meant in OP.

Edited by lIIlCompleXlIIl

Since a match is only five minutes, should we do a best of three? Is that what you meant in OP.

Yes it's the best of 3 :)

www.ishare4free.com

Me and complex are good does this work for you jag?

Yep.  :)

So we're still on for this right?

• Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

I'm sorry it didn't work guys, hopefully we can get it done next week... BTW we were playing on US servers right?

www.ishare4free.com

I'm sorry it didn't work guys, hopefully we can get it done next week... BTW we were playing on US servers right?

Yeah it said us east I checked pings and they all looked pretty good how did it look from your end

Yeah it said us east I checked pings and they all looked pretty good how did it look from your end

It didn't lag so I guess we'll be alright :D

www.ishare4free.com