• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• JuniorChubb

• Fido_le_muet

• Jaggy

Yeah, it's not available for us in NA yet.  It's OK.  All I did was click on a name on my friend's list who was playing it to see if I could get it yet.  Not in the PS store.

Remote download worked! Sony you got something right at last. My lack of faith was disturbing and I arranged to meet a mate for a pint or two but I'll see you guys on Tattooine in an hour or so.

• Like 1

I'm definitely buying this, wouldn't do it only because I enjoy Star Wars but the game is great and exceeded my expectations...

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

I've been getting my ass kicked, but the graphics, music, and seeing the occasional Jedi on the battlefield has me hooked already.

• Like 2

Im not a fan. I downloaded it, played it for 10 minutes and have now deleted it. It did look really good though but to me its just another shooter with not much else going on.

Disappointed but my uncharted Trilogy comes tomorrow so will be tied up with that.

yFn5uY6.png

Yeah - I think you kinda need to be a star wars fan to appreciate this title. Im not a HUGE fan of SW, but this really does remind me of good old fashioned FPS game. I will hopefully snag it soon after release!

I'm not a Star Wars fan at all and appreciate the game.  The graphics are beautiful.  Many thanks to grjkie for telling me I could make it first or third person.  I like it more in third person since that's what I'm good at, but the FPS wasn't bad at all.  However, I really wanted to combat roll.  :D

• Like 2

I'm not a Star Wars fan at all and appreciate the game.  The graphics are beautiful.  Many thanks to grjkie for telling me I could make it first or third person.  I like it more in third person since that's what I'm good at, but the FPS wasn't bad at all.  However, I really wanted to combat roll.  :D

THIS +1 !! I caught myself SOOOO many times aiming and hitting square lmao!!!

Have you tried the survival yet?  Only one of the maps is open and you can play through wave 6.  It says there are 15 waves available though, but of course not in the beta version.  :lol:

I passed all six and died a few times, but you get lives to use which is cool.  I believe those are only 1-2 players.  Those drop zones were fun since they reminded me of TDM's.