Star Wars Battlefront

Squirrel

Seems that Star Wars fever is gripping the forum. I got genuine goosebumps about the new trailer for the film but that's nothing compared to how excited I am for this, guys you may need tissues for the following video.

DICE are behind it so the multiplayer will be as epic as the Battlefield series, think this trailer is just showing the single player gameplay engine but it is just pure wow!

Bring it on!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squirrel

• JuniorChubb

• Fido_le_muet

• Jaggy

I absolutely love Battlefront 2. I actually still play it, i have it for pc and have a super mod that adds maps and armies like from KOTR and stuff. I originally had it for Xbox and played it way before i ever picked any other "shooting games".

I am gutted to find out that there wont be a single player campaign. Ill miss the 501 legion. I am very excited to see DICE pick this series up as Battlefield is the only other FPS i enjoy playing and expect great things from the multiplayer!

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

• 1 month later...

Footage revealed at E3

my reaction:

O+they+were+right+_45bb07fde2ac277b12d9b

OH MY GOD

I cannot wait for this game!  : SLOBBER :

Edited by JALJ
  • Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

• 2 months later...

Just watched 4 videos of this game. :o  I'M IN! Looks great and I'll surely get it to play casually with the crew or even more so if we decide to make it an official XDBX game.

• Like 2

I actually can't stand Star Wars or any space/fantasy related stuff, but this game looks action packed and it'd be fun to play with the crew, maybe I'll get it.

• Like 1

I can't wait. I loved the original battlefronts on the PS2. I've still got the second one. The conquest system they used was adapted by DICE to use in Battlefield. Now DICE are making battlefront with the same frostbite engine as BF4 it is going to be phenomenal.

For those of us who don't have the godlike FPS powers that some of our members will have there will be other roles to play. I'll do better in a close support role backing up the shooters, the pilots in our crew will have a whole range of toys to play with.

Personally I can't wait to get myself into a speeder and harpoon myself an AT-AT.

• Like 2

I'm gonna be a total noob at this game, I've never seen any of the movies and all of those names mean nothing to me  :lol:

You may start as a young Padawan learner but as you learn the ways of the force you will soon become a Master. All depends on which side you go. Don't underestimate the power of the dark side.

• Like 1

This is genuinely amazing, a full fan remake of A New Hope.

Well, more than one fan.

Edited by LimeGreenLegend
  • Like 1

Someone split the film up into like 20 second sections and a different person remade each section, so it's like Star Wars as a collage :D it's really good, I've watched the whole thing (and the version of Empire like this :D)

• Like 1

I'm gonna be a total noob at this game, I've never seen any of the movies and all of those names mean nothing to me  :lol:

Right?  :lol:

I know nothing about that stuff, but the game looks so cool.

Someone just needs to stream it so I can see if it's something I'd play.  I mean, I don't need to know characters and plot lines to kill enemies.  :lol:

If you've never seen Star Wars it's a few posts up there ^

It would be hilarious if that was the only version of it you've watched :D

• Like 1

If you've never seen Star Wars it's a few posts up there ^

It would be hilarious if that was the only version of it you've watched :D

It's 2 hours long!  That's going to take me forever to watch.  :lol:  But I'll do it.  I'll start now that the little one is napping.

• Like 1

It's 2 hours long!  That's going to take me forever to watch.   :lol:  But I'll do it.  I'll start now that the little one is napping.

Should take you 2 hours #smartass :P

• Like 2

It's 2 hours long!  That's going to take me forever to watch.  :lol:  But I'll do it.  I'll start now that the little one is napping.

I'm watching it now lol, just got to Mos Eisley ;)

Right?   :lol:

Someone just needs to stream it so I can see if it's something I'd play.  I mean, I don't need to know characters and plot lines to kill enemies.   :lol:

Check out the video in this link. It's footage of actual game play of a battle on the planet Hoth. So very cool!

http://www.primagames.com/games/star-wars-battlefront/tips/star-wars-battlefront-how-win-walker-assault-mode

• Like 3