Your gaming setup

Squirrel

So i recently have been making my gaming setup better over the past few months. And i figured i would share it with everyone. Go ahead and share your setup!

Before I had a 30in 720p tv.

Now I have a 55in 1080. Not a smart tv but... i have a smart phone so don't need a smart tv.

Also in pic, insignia sound bar (just got today!) Sony wireless gold headset 2 controllers and a few games. I'm picking up a blue ds4 tomorrow and a charging stand for my controllers. I really want a magma red but they are like 65 to 75 bucks +shipping. Wish i lived in japan!

Also. This is all sitting on a deep freezer lol. It's non functioning but my roommate wants to fix it and did not want to toss it when I moved in. So I'm using it as a stand lol. I have a fan blowing on my ps4 to keep it cool.

efevza.jpg

Edited by deeeproots
  • Like 2

Here it is, in all its glory!

aUZs7U3.png

Yes, it's a giant mess as I'm in the middle of renovating the other half of my basement for a proper home theater area. I've got the framing and electrical work as done as I can as I wait to get someone in to put in an egress window (probably the spring of 2015 for that).

The small TV is 32" 1080p LED. It was $99 during last years black friday deals (shopping day on the Friday after the Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S.). I have to move it back to one of our spare bedrooms when we have overnight guests so I leave the wires out and accessible. The giant dinosaur behind it is a 52" RCA rear projection TV. It's horrible for any gaming as the screen is too blurry to even read the in-game text. Trying to give it, and the entertainment center around it, away for free but no takers so far.

Headset is a Turtle Beach Ear Force P11.

Receiver is an older Harman Kardon AVR 335 (made a few years before HDMI was available).

I have a full 7.1 set of Mirage Omni speakers: Omni 250 fonts, Omni CC center, Omni FX sides, and Omni 50 rears. Only use these when the family is out of the house and I'm not playing online.

Subwoofer is Paradigm PS 1000

It's nothing pretty to look at right now but it does the job for the next few months.

Edit: can't figure out how I posted pics before so I'm stuck with a link until I figure this out :mellow:

Edited by furdog
  • Like 5

kQ4fIRp.png

don't have a pic but for the past 7 years have been gaming on a 36in plasma which was great at first but as the years went bye other peoples TV's just kept looking better and better. so once gta launched for ps4 it still looked great on my TV however just this past Friday i purchased a 60in led smart TV and it takes TV watching to a whole new level not to mention gta looks so much better on the 60in.

for headsets i use the turtle beach p11. i used to pull my recliner out and a little closer to the TV because i could never read the little pop ups that come up on bottom left corner but now i can leave my chair alone and enjoy los santos

Furdog. I want that sound setup you got! And ya my old 32 in i sold to a friend for like 20 bucks.

True, take a picture! I wish i had a better place to sit when gaming

I sit at the somewhat edge of my bed, my room is small. But my bed is a little broken, too much love making? :P

If your ever on ps4 Los Santos add me. If you ever hear weird popping or similar noises on my mic, it's because I'm moving around on my mostly messed up springs bed. Hahaha.

Edited by deeeproots

Furdog. I want that sound setup you got! And ya my old 32 in i sold to a friend for like 20 bucks.

True, take a picture! I wish i had a better place to sit when gaming

I sit at the somewhat edge of my bed, my room is small. But my bed is a little broken, too much love making? :P

If your ever on ps4 Los Santos add me. If you ever hear weird popping or similar noises on my mic, it's because I'm moving around on my mostly messed up springs bed. Hahaha.

trying to figure out how to post a pic that is on my computer and not threw a website haven't had much luck yet but when i figure it out they i will post a pic

I don't have a pic but there is a list.

For my gaming

55 or 60 inch (I dunno, somewhere in that range) Vizio TV

PS3 & PS4 (no custom sound system, Pulse Elite headset does all I need)

PS Vita which I have used to remote play GTA on the PS4

Rose's setup

48 inch Emerson TV

PS3 with GTAV edition Pulse Elite headset

Kids

3- 32 vizio tv's

3- PS3's

2- Nintendo Wii's

5- 3DS XL's

2- PSP's

2- Kindles

3- Nabi 2's

1- NES

(5 kids, all way more spoiled than I was)

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Damn Hatch!  Is Santa bringing your kid's some Wii U's this Christmas?  My daughter wants a Wii U so badly, but I don't know just yet.  She acts like a spoiled brat sometimes and don't want to make it worse.  :lol:

No Wii U's The Wii's were got while they had interest in "kiddie" games. Nintendo has Sony beat for those types of games.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Furdog. I want that sound setup you got!

It does sound good on the rare occasions that I can turn it up. It took about a year to finally find it, much to the displeasure of my wife as I dragged her around with me everywhere to listen to all sorts of stuff. I found something that I liked and could afford at some small electronics shop that had the entire set on close-out for about 60% off list price.

kQ4fIRp.png

My gaming setup is in part of the house that we haven't got round to decorating yet. I think I'll get a nicer unit for it all to go on when we do:

gaming.jpg

• Like 3

My gaming setup is in part of the house that we haven't got round to decorating yet. I think I'll get a nicer unit for it all to go on when we do:

gaming.jpg

Model LE32B551A6W?

sanandreasrealog.jpg

article-2221821-15A2DA7C000005DC-874_966

Funny thing is I saw this quite a bit. 

I used to play online poker full time and people used to post up similar pics of their "work stations". You'd get dudes playing all day and so many tables there was no time to grab food, go to the bathroom, etc.

Eventually all the poker sites started doing 5 minute breaks at every 55 minutes on the hour.....this also helped because many players played multiple sites and they all used to have different break times which lead to pics like this. Once they all synced break times these kind of pics didn't really happen and were left for the World of Warcraft crowd.

As for my set up it's like Hatch's.

We got that same 55 or 60" Vizio about two months ago, the correlating sound bar, and I have the Sony wireless headset...I think it's that Pulse Elite mentioned.

alchemist3321.jpg