Your gaming setup

Squirrel

2 hours ago, Danielle said:

Yes! I love it 😁

It’s the first Nintendo console I haven’t bought on launch since the N64. Just to pricey on launch 😞 

I am now toying between PS VR or a Switch...

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

53 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

It’s the first Nintendo console I haven’t bought on launch since the N64. Just to pricey on launch 😞 

I am now toying between PS VR or a Switch...

VR

poof mic drop GIF by James Maslow

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Yeah @JuniorChubb I Agree with @Hatch  VR is the way to go for a new gaming experience. @LimeGreenLegend Will also insist you join us on the VR hype train. 

You do need the space to play and I definitely recommend trying it out before you make the purchase. Motion sickness can be a big factor depending on the game. 

It can be very entertaining watching others play too. 

• Haha 1

But guys... I’ve wanted a Switch for ages, and I have 100% win record on Fortnite on Switch.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

2 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

But guys... I’ve wanted a Switch for ages, and I have 100% win record on Fortnite on Switch.

Just buy a psvr, an aim controller and the game firewall and you me and @Squirrelcan have a blast.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Get both? Don't tell the wife till after you've bought both....

hit hitting GIF by Moana

• Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 2 years later...

Being away from home i still managed a decent setup to make sure i am able to play.

PS5 (me)

Jacu3XJ.jpg

PS4 (kids)

K3hHx3b.jpg

Anything else that requires a tv.

9ayiEP3.jpg

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

Finally got my PC build to my point of happiness. That motivated me to complete my setup. Got my wheel reinstalled. Also moved the PS5 from the low end 4k TV to my 32" 1440P monitor. Console doesn't support that resolution so it defaults to 1080P. No matter though because it looks much better than it did on the TV. Will eventually get an 4k 2.1 monitor since I have a GPU capable of using it.

Yes, I like Flamingos.

274553838_441483644326256_2412247443465571254_n.jpg

274585153_441483660992921_3950074746962702514_n.jpg

• Like 6

It was long overdue but I finally upgraded my primary gaming TV.  We have nice big new TVs in the living room and the bedroom but for years I have been doing 95% of my gaming in my man cave on a 10 year old generic brand 40 inch TV.  For being generic and cheap it is amazing it is still going.  But having a PS5 now I really needed the upgrade.

So I got this 55 inch Samsung the other day.  What I was surprised by was the difference in sound.  Sound in my old TV sounded like it was coming from a tin can.  Even without a soundbar (yet) the sound is so much better!

0oc0nHR.png

• Like 9

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

I don't have a gaming room, I just take over the living room when I get a chance which means everything has to tuck away and be hidden when possible.  I recently committed sacrilege and cut the back out of a G-Plan sideboard so everything could still cool down even when the doors were shut.  It's a Polaroid TV I got on sale in Asda.  It has 3 HDMii ports so I can switch between PS5, 4 and 3 easily enough. It's an old 80s Teac amplifier with some 70s KEF speakers but I mostly have to put headphones on unless the other half goes out!thumbnail_IMG_1634.thumb.jpg.110447ccf8988b00daa9d6edc14da10a.jpg

IMG_1639.thumb.jpeg.24c4c196d0e069a043ade428036dc006.jpeg

• Like 5

It's hard to get it all in one picture but here's my updated setup

aq4ym0Q.jpg

Main TV is 70" Ambilight. I can choose to show any of the consoles or my PC on that screen. The second 49" TV is my primary PC screen but I tend to play the games on the 70" screen.

My PC is hidden away behind the sofa. The consoles are hidden away amongst the drinks and various VR headsets dotted around the room in convenient locations. The freedom of the quest is so much better than being tethered using PSVR. 

I know you'll want close ups of the shelves too so here we go.

1YosDKk.jpg

F7EQgSY.jpg

AI5WGOV.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, SkyeDave said:

I don't have a gaming room, I just take over the living room when I get a chance which means everything has to tuck away and be hidden when possible.  I recently committed sacrilege and cut the back out of a G-Plan sideboard so everything could still cool down even when the doors were shut.  It's a Polaroid TV I got on sale in Asda.  It has 3 HDMii ports so I can switch between PS5, 4 and 3 easily enough. It's an old 80s Teac amplifier with some 70s KEF speakers but I mostly have to put headphones on unless the other half goes out!thumbnail_IMG_1634.thumb.jpg.110447ccf8988b00daa9d6edc14da10a.jpg

IMG_1639.thumb.jpeg.24c4c196d0e069a043ade428036dc006.jpeg

Loving the mid century furniture 👍🏼

• 2 months later...

Here's my simple setup that I enjoy on my days off. Setups been done a while back. It's a great upgrade from playing on the TV with family waiting for their turn to use it 🤣 (PS5 has to wait for a bit)

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 3

16anm3d.png