Your gaming setup

Squirrel

Lg 50" 1080 led, ps4,playstation gold headphones. When the wife is home i move the ps4 to my bedroom and hook it upto a 7year old phillps 42" 1080 lcd. She hates it when i do that and will start giving me static. Thats when im happy i have the headphones ;) "what was that you said i cant hear you... Huh?"

• Like 5

Every has some nice setups! At least you guys have some sort of entertainment centers. My stuff is on a deep freezer! I'll get a pic later.

How are those pulse elite headsets? I heard they were uncomfortable for longer game sessions. That's why I went with the golds.

Jag, that cabinet you have is just what I need! And hatch, Damn you take care of your kids well. Haha. I remember when I was younger, me my brother and 2 sisters all got a shared present of a super nintendo. Hahaha. We definitely never owned multiple consoles and always had to share. I think that's why i spoil myself now.

Ninejm, ya headset is a great excuse for ignoring stuff! :)

Edited by deeeproots
  • Like 1

Here's my shitup, i got a 46" TV then to the left my PC and right The Three Stooges and a PS3 and PS4, Turtle Beach P11's and some speakers either side. Below is my Sky box and Sony 5.1 surround amp.

Also shown is some general crap and the blood red walls which i painted fucking years ago. Oh and the stupid windows which basically mean i cant see a damn thing if it's dark in LS and light in reality. *shakes fist at windows*

Fgdqmdb.jpg

Sorry there's no empty beer bottles, piss jugs and fag butts Dani. (Those'll come later on tonight)

Edited by Shortround
  • Like 5

awyt6v.jpg

Left to right:

Gaming Rig

32" Bravia

PS3

Yamaha 5.1 receiver with wifi

And 1 of my 2 dirty big 80's pioneer floor standers.

I used to have a nice Bowers & Wilkins sound set up but it was worth more in my pocket than the 30 minutes use it got a week.

• Like 3

yFn5uY6.png

I used to have a nice Bowers & Wilkins sound set up but it was worth more in my pocket than the 30 minutes use it got a week.

I so wanted to get some B&W speakers when I was hunting for my system. I think I looked at the 635s or something along that line a while back but couldn't come up with the money for them. They sounded fantastic.

kQ4fIRp.png

I so wanted to get some B&W speakers when I was hunting for my system. I think I looked at the 635s or something along that line a while back but couldn't come up with the money for them. They sounded fantastic.

I had the 685's in cherry. I really regret selling them, and the kef ones I had before but I'm too impulsive.

yFn5uY6.png

Every has some nice setups! At least you guys have some sort of entertainment centers. My stuff is on a deep freezer! I'll get a pic later.

How are those pulse elite headsets? I heard they were uncomfortable for longer game sessions. That's why I went with the golds.

Jag, that cabinet you have is just what I need! And hatch, Damn you take care of your kids well. Haha. I remember when I was younger, me my brother and 2 sisters all got a shared present of a super nintendo. Hahaha. We definitely never owned multiple consoles and always had to share. I think that's why i spoil myself now.

Ninejm, ya headset is a great excuse for ignoring stuff! :)

I was going to respond to the Pulse Elite question, but I just looked it up and I don't have them as I thought I did. I have this Sony set and it's perfect:

41byhoFVWxL._SY300_.jpg

I still don't know what model they are haha.

• Like 1

alchemist3321.jpg

zlvvh2.jpg

42' samsumg.

Sumsumg home theatre system (full package).

Wireless ps headset, i realy don't like the way the adapter sticks out ps4 usb port.

The headset is mainly for my nights playing when wife and kid are dream land.

• Like 4

Here's mine:

IMG_20141204_232548_zpsftmspv1r.jpg

IMG_20141204_232834_zpsxnfxeqj1.jpg

Don't look at the mess :P

60" Sharp AQUOS TV (The 70" was best in test but could just afford this one)

Onkyo TX-SR608 Surround Receiver 

Speakers:

Front: 2 x Fence Audio FB2010B

Centre: Yamaha NS-C444

Back: 2 x Jamo something 

Acer ASPIRE Computer

• Like 12

@Hatch - do you have to blow into the NES games or put your shirt over the NES game and blow into it to get it to work?

Blow into the games,

At least with Playstation we don't need to lick the discs :P

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

@RO9M SEGA master system? B)

Jupp. The box you see behind there is the first edition of the Nintendo also, I'm missing my Atari 2600 though...

Just hope my mom hasn't given it away or trashed it.

Edited by RO9M
  • Like 1

Here's mine:

Onkyo TX-SR608 Surround Receiver 

Any problems with the Onkyo?

I have a TX NR-708 and sound will no longer go through my speakers. Online research tells me it's a solder/heat issue similar to PS3s unsoldering themselves which causes the YLOD. It's out of warranty of course.

These problems are because we have made laws against having lead in solder which I think is a mistake. Lead is good in certain applications.

I had an Onkyo receiver before this one that messed up the color balance to the TV. It now lives in my garage and is fine for audio only. I think my next receiver will be a Denon. :rolleyes:

No it's all good Beez.

Haven't had any problems with it either, think it's probably 5 years old.

My only experience with Denon is Car Audio, and have nothing else to say than quality.

I also managed to shortcircuit my cd player by mistake, and got a new one on the warranty.

Edited by RO9M

Real nice gaming room there, Ronny :)

You still have your Atari 2600 ???? Soooo jealous. Don't remember really what I did to mine ... maybe I should also check my parent's attick, just to be sure ...

Current setup:

42'' Panasonic Plasma TV

Panasonic 5.1 Surround Sound/Home Cinema

Head set: Sony 2.0 Pulse

ASUS (Republic of Gamers) gaming laptop

Big comfy sofa, pillows and blanket

Coffee table on wheels with erhm 'supplies'...

• Like 1

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg