PS5 Official Hardware Details

JustHatched

Really been putting off buying the new console cause I really wanted to finish a few games first. But after watching GTAV on PS4 and PS5, I have fallen in love with the underwater footage. I have never really explored the interest spots under the ocean and I know they aren’t a huge deal, but I’m excited to go search after watching that vid.

• Like 1

It's possible to see in your PS5 profile how many hours you put into every game you've played and when you played them last. It's small but I really appreciate these little details.

• Like 2

On 11/18/2020 at 3:11 AM, Con said:

Really been putting off buying the new console cause I really wanted to finish a few games first. But after watching GTAV on PS4 and PS5, I have fallen in love with the underwater footage. I have never really explored the interest spots under the ocean and I know they aren’t a huge deal, but I’m excited to go search after watching that vid.

Just finish them up on the 5. The majority of PS4 games will work and you can just download your game saves via PS+.

Simples (I hope).

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• 4 weeks later...