Thursday Night Thunder (GTA)

omarcomin71

Just not the same without Dodge there and it doesn’t look like there’s very many on the RSVP list.  
I think I’ll sit out and catch up on some Netflix. 🙂 

On 4/14/2020 at 5:23 PM, Dodge said:

Maybe...

Looks like just 4 names for tonight and all own Wreckfest.  Whatta ya say? 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Dodge said:

GTA or Wreckfest? 

I like that idea of Wreckfest only because we haven’t done it in a while and there’s another Head to Head this Sunday. However it’s double $ on Hotring racing right now. We may be able to get a few more players than usual if we do that.
I’m good either way.  

3 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

I like that idea of Wreckfest only because we haven’t done it in a while and there’s another Head to Head this Sunday. However it’s double $ on Hotring racing right now. We may be able to get a few more players than usual if we do that.
I’m good either way.  

Well you're not a lot of help...

• Haha 2

Dodgeservice.png

I won’t be joining you guys tonight although I would love the distraction it’s that my dog isn’t well and I can’t possibly game if things become worse. Love your pets, appreciate it tons if you have healthy ones. Enjoy the Wreckfest tonight! Hope to see you next week. 

51 minutes ago, Con said:

I won’t be joining you guys tonight although I would love the distraction it’s that my dog isn’t well and I can’t possibly game if things become worse. Love your pets, appreciate it tons if you have healthy ones. Enjoy the Wreckfest tonight! Hope to see you next week. 

We are about to put one of our dogs down. It sucks, but I need the distraction. Mine is 16 years old. 

• Sad 1

Dodgeservice.png

1 hour ago, Dodge said:

We are about to put one of our dogs down. It sucks, but I need the distraction. Mine is 16 years old. 

Brother...I don’t blame you for gaming, I totally understand. It’s not like I’m not sitting here watching TV cause I am. 
We are probably looking at the same thing, so my heart is with you. Ours is 4 years old. Staying strong is all we can do. They know they have been Fully Loved. 

9 hours ago, Con said:

Brother...I don’t blame you for gaming, I totally understand. It’s not like I’m not sitting here watching TV cause I am. 
We are probably looking at the same thing, so my heart is with you. Ours is 4 years old. Staying strong is all we can do. They know they have been Fully Loved. 

That wasn't a dig at you. Just feeling for you dude. 

• Thanks 1

Dodgeservice.png

14 minutes ago, Dodge said:

That wasn't a dig at you. Just feeling for you dude. 

Didn’t even take it like a dig at all. Our dog seems to be doing okay this morning. Last night at about 3am he started acting like himself and has been looking good this morning. He really was in bad shape yesterday from 2pm to 3am...trying not to get too happy or too low. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Con said:

Didn’t even take it like a dig at all. Our dog seems to be doing okay this morning. Last night at about 3am he started acting like himself and has been looking good this morning. He really was in bad shape yesterday from 2pm to 3am...trying not to get too happy or too low. 

Hope everything works out. 

Dodgeservice.png

Great fun last night! Thanks for hosting Wreckfest @Dodge  This race is a taste of what it’s like playing this game. I can only imagine how much more fun it would be with a full lobby of crewmembers. 🙂 

@JustHatched and @ssracingn2 we’re on mic but I don’t think their settings are set to share. Lots of fun and laughs! 

• Like 1