Thursday Night Thunder (GTA)

omarcomin71

1 hour ago, Beez said:

I have tomorrow off so could possibly join. Anything happening?

Lately @Dodge has been throwing things together last minute. Plus two or three will usually play but won’t RSVP. (I’m not saying any names) 😉 

So if you’re awake I’m sure something will be taking place. 🙂 

GTA? or Wreckfest?

I'm up for either. I know the R* servers have been acting up quite a bit lately. Is that still happening?

Dodgeservice.png

I vote for GTA.  Rockstar seemed to be stable yesterday.  
Hunting pack is 3x money.  Maybe a few crew stunt races mixed with a bunch of hunting pack? 🙂 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

I vote for GTA.  Rockstar seemed to be stable yesterday.  
Hunting pack is 3x money.  Maybe a few crew stunt races mixed with a bunch of hunting pack? 🙂 

I think it will all depend on attendance cause i think HP is locked to only six players?

10 minutes ago, Con said:

I think it will all depend on attendance cause i think HP is locked to only six players?

I thought it was an 8 player game. 

If you don’t have any plans for this week it’d be great if we could practice the playlist for this Saturday’s head to head. 

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/captainholt85/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/7kHyL-q-6ESqHmnWSAFANA

Edit: And even if you’re not in the head to head these are some really fun races. 

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

If you don’t have any plans for this week it’d be great if we could practice the playlist for this Saturday’s head to head. 

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/captainholt85/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/7kHyL-q-6ESqHmnWSAFANA

Edit: And even if you’re not in the head to head these are some really fun races. 

I dont know what you doing Friday night but if there is no FDU, wanna practice after 11pm EST?

• Like 1

We can do this,  but i can't login to R* Social Club because I don't have the 2 step verification on my new phone. I have submitted a ticket to get this resolved. But it won't be for a while. You can host if you want. 

Dodgeservice.png

3 minutes ago, Dodge said:

We can do this,  but i can't login to R* Social Club because I don't have the 2 step verification on my new phone. I have submitted a ticket to get this resolved. But it won't be for a while. You can host if you want. 

Yeah I can host. 

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Dodge said:

Guageing the the interest for TNT tonight. Anybody plan on racing?

I’ll be ready to play. Tonight is my last night with Internet capabilities till after my move to Nor Cal.  
Maybe a mix of crew stunt races and Hunting Pack Remix? 
Hunting Pack Remix is 3X $. 🙂 Maybe add the crew challenge? 

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 2