Pearl diving

Lann

I'll add it to FNF thus week

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I just got an anxiety attack just watching @Lann's character run out of breath after trying to reach the sea floor then racing back up for air.

I'mma need a brown paper bag for this.

1 hour ago, Lann said:

Cool, do you need it for more than 16?

Nah, I only get 6 to 8 people normally

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

1 hour ago, Con said:

Will Scuba suits be allowed?

Typical FNF rules, do as you please

• Like 1

Done this with 6 people. It's different and fun but I think it needs a few more  people to make it real good. Maybe a sticky pickup so you can do timed throws

• Like 1

I enjoyed this last night. Great location, water is deep but full lung capacity gives you just enough air to dive and resurface just fine. 

Also feel that it could use some sticky bombs. Grenades work well when you time the throw. Doing that would be a little tough with a large crowd though. Of course, if that is the point then leave it be :)

• Like 1

Thanks for creating this DM.. I loved the environment which really helped me make this snap.

f0nuxg.jpg

Edited by nkaujrog

• 3 weeks later...