• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Protocawl

• DavidCore89

• Dodge

• Beez

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic: Codemasters will announce tomorrow the next Dirt game. All we have so far is a pic it looks like the Audi Quattro and they have also teased the number 2.0. I hope it’s dirt rally two. I’m pretty sure it’s dirt rally 2 ?!!

• Like 1

Video of Event 2 - Rally Sweden:

Event 3 - Rally Germany is LIVE! 5 days & 11 hrs remaining

My setup for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X in Germany (text+video):

Nr = amount of ticks/clicks       + = to the right from default setting      - = to the left from default setting

(NOT MENTIONING THE SETTINGS THAT REMAIN AT DEFAULT)

Suspension (Front): Ride Height -2, Spring Rate +2, Anti-Roll Bar +2

Suspension (Rear): Ride Height -2, Spring Rate +2, Anti-Roll Bar +2

Edited by Protocawl

32 minutes ago, PapOiteE said:

Off topic: Codemasters will announce tomorrow the next Dirt game. All we have so far is a pic it looks like the Audi Quattro and they have also teased the number 2.0. I hope it’s dirt rally two. I’m pretty sure it’s dirt rally 2 ?!!

I hope they keep the vr option.

1 hour ago, PapOiteE said:

It's definitely coming, there was another tease last week.

Finished Germany yesterday evening.

Definitly not my best rally (don't you just hate concrete blocks on the apex?) but still finished.

Really like the Impreza R4....

19 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

It's definitely coming, there was another tease last week.

26th of february 2019!

Rally of Wales done!

Started of really bad. Did some flips and hit some trees. My Impreza was a wreck. I was about to give up the whole thing but kept on going. And it went better and better.

So we'll see where that got me.

Thanx for a nice season 5 @Protocawl!

• Like 2

Can someone help me with the 4 PvP RX trophies when they have some spare time?

I could probably get them by going in with randoms, but I can't be bothered after winning masters level and getting the other trophies. It was a grind  :SWEAT:

I think they can be earned with just 2 events in an online championship.

Then I'll just need to get top tier in an online RX daily event for platinum.

Ahh, forgot to post my setups earlier.

1 day & 13 hours left to finish Rally Wales @PapOiteE!

(and yes, @DavidCore89, I'll let you know with a PSN message when I'm available for the few online RX trophies :P)

My setups for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X & Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2011 in Wales (text+video):

Evo X

Nr = amount of ticks/clicks       + = to the right from default setting      - = to the left from default setting

Brake Bias -3 & Brake Strength +1

Viscous Differential (Centre): Viscous Diff -1, Torque Bias +3

Differential (Rear): LSD Braking Lock -3

Gears -5

Suspension (Front): Anti-Roll Bar -1

Suspension (Rear): Anti-Roll Bar -1, Camber Angle +2

Impreza WRX STI

Brakes: Brake Bias -2, Brake Strength +1

Differential (Front): LSD Driving Lock -2, LSD Braking Lock -6

Viscous Differential (Centre): Viscous Diff -1, Torque Bias +5

Differential (Rear): LSD Driving Lock -2, LSD Braking Lock -5

Gears -4

Suspension (Front): Camber Angle -3

Damping (Front): Bump -1, Fast Bump -1, Rebound -1, Fast Rebound -1

Damping (Rear): Fast Bump -1, Fast Rebound -1

• Thanks 1

With me being sick over the last weekend, losing footage of Event 3 of Season 5, having to re-upload the videos on the site, etc, the results probably won't be up until next week or so.

In terms of Season 6, I think that will start in about mid-November, after everyone has had time to play a lot of RDR2 already.

If any of you wish to rally a bit sooner than that, let me know, I can set up a test rally-x season for us for the time being, with enough interest.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Protocawl said:

With me being sick over the last weekend, losing footage of Event 3 of Season 5, having to re-upload the videos on the site, etc, the results probably won't be up until next week or so.

In terms of Season 6, I think that will start in about mid-November, after everyone has had time to play a lot of RDR2 already.

If any of you wish to rally a bit sooner than that, let me know, I can set up a test rally-x season for us for the time being, with enough interest.

Fine with me. 

And take your time to get well....

• 3 months later...

@DavidCore89 @PapOiteE @Schumi6581 @Beez @LimeGreenLegend @ErnYoung @Dodge

It has been a long time since the last XDBX League rally season. I don't quite know yet if we can continue with the league as things stand. In addition to some IRL reasons, starting another season might be a lot more complicated, because Codemasters are doing such a poor job with the DiRT Rally website, that my web browsers are actually reporting the site as a serious security risk, since they are using outdated web certificates and whatever else there's wrong. I've never encountered such a poorly maintained website before, but CM have completely neglected that one it seems. I'll look into it a bit more.

The plan was to start Season 6 in November last year, using the 70s rally cars class (RWD), then I got sidetracked with other games and IRL problems, eventually thinking we could perhaps continue in February, but IF the game's website is genuinely too risky to use now, it could mean the end for the league, since it can only be managed through that site.

Would you guys be interested in starting another season in February, if it's still possible, though? Or perhaps later this year?

• Like 1