Sunday Racing League & SnG (zmurko/Xyon14)

zmurko

On 6/24/2017 at 10:42 PM, zmurko said:

1.  Do you own a Felon? If not, would you be able and willing to buy & upgrade one for the PL?

2. Do you own any of these cars and which ones: Furore GT, Tropos Rallye, Carbonizzare, Bestia GTS?

3. Do you own any of these cars and which ones: Cheetah, Vacca, Reaper, Infernus, Adder?

1.  Yes.

2.  Tropos Rallye and Bestia GTS.

3.  Cheetah.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zmurko

• Crawford1872

• Con

• DavidCore89

I've finalized the tracks and all the race settings for this Sunday.
With current settings, 3 of the races will be non-contact and at least 2 of them with custom cars, so what you definitely DO need is a custom Felon and a (fast enough) custom Italian Super car (Tempesta, Zentorno, Osiris or X80 recommended) or you'll be forced to use a stock car.
In the third non-contact race we will all be using a Tropos Rallyie. If only a few (1-3) wont have a custom one, I'll turn customs ON and they'll unfortunately have to use a stock one and finish at the back, but if there will be more of you without one, we will all be racing a stock Tropos Rallyie, so you don't need to buy one.

Here's an entire programme with all the details; track, settings, type of racing, grids and allowed cars:

1. A Rally Experience by @Protocawl, P2P, Non-Contact, Sports, Noon/Current Weather
    Allowed cars: Tropos Rallyie, custom or stock (depends)
    Start: everyone drives inside me, we all go at 0:30 (or you can choose to start behind everyone)

2. Monza by @JuniorChubb, 7 laps, Standard race, Sports Classics, Noon
    Allowed cars: ANY Italian Sports Classic (see my previous post), Turismo Classic recommended
    Grid will be sorted by age! (oldest start in front, youngest start at the back) ;)

3. BiancoFuori FA by Apex_WhiteOut, 4 laps, GTA Mode*, Supers, Noon
    Allowed cars: Vacca, Cheetah, Infernus, Reaper, Turismo R; cars will be spawned for those without one
    Staggered start: Vacca (at 1:00), Cheetah&Infernus (at 1:09), Reaper&Turismo (at 1:14), those in the same car, let the old people go in front of you at the start ;)

4. CRE8 - Circ. di Italicita by johanssonnick, 6 laps, Non-Contact, Coupes
    Allowed cars: Felon (or Felon GT)

5. Autodromo Los Santos by @DavidCore89, 3 laps, Non-Contact, Supers, Current Time & Current Weather
    Allowed cars: ANY Italian Super car (see my previous post)

6. Bestia, Race, Ever... by @Dodge, 6 laps, GTA Mode*, Sports, Current Time & Current Weather
    Allowed cars: Bestia GTS, Carbonizzare, Furore GT, Tropos Rallyie; cars will be spawned for those without one
    Staggered start: Furore GT (at 1:00), Tropos (at 1:15), Carbonizzare (at 1:20), Bestia (at 1:35), those in the same car, let the old people go in front of you at the start ;)

7. Circuito di Motori Micro by crookedxxman, 7 laps, GTA Mode*, Compacts, Noon
    Allowed cars: Brioso R/A; car will be spawned for those without one
    Grid will be sorted by age (youngest start in front, oldest start at the back) <_<

8. Il Circuito Alta by @Squirrel, 8 laps, Standard race, Sports Classics, Current Time & Current Weather
    Allowed cars: ANY Italian Sports Classic (see my previous post)
    Staggered start: Stinger (at 1:00), Stinger GT (at 1:08), Monroe (at 1:24), Casco (at 1:30), Pigalle (at 1:41), Infernus Classic (at 2:12), Turismo Classic (at 2:33), those in the same car, let the old people go in front of you at the start ;)

9. Autodromo de Autumn Ring by Digster_Pop, 5 laps, GTA Mode*, Supers, Noon
    Staggered start: Vacca (at 1:00), Cheetah&Infernus (at 1:08), Reaper (at 1:12), Turismo R (at 1:13), X80 Proto (at 1:19), Zentorno & Osiris (at 1:20), Tempesta (at 1:21)

* GTA Mode will be used only to spawn cars, NO WEAPONS!

Any questions, please ask, so there's no confusion on Sunday and my job wont be too hard. :)

• Like 4

Forgot to mention that the 1872 in my name is actually my other birthday, I'm like the queen I get two, so on those races I'm actually 145 years old and will be at the front thank you everyone for understanding :) 

I'll be there tonight.  Don't have many of the customs but I do like the old people starting in front thing ;) 

• Like 2

I'll be there as well. 

I don't have a Felon so hopefully I can find one before the PL starts. Otherwise I'll just pick the stock one and you'll let me start 20 minutes before you all :D 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

I'll be there as well. 

I don't have a Felon so hopefully I can find one before the PL starts. Otherwise I'll just pick the stock one and you'll let me start 20 minutes before you all :D 

Felon can be found near Michael's house. I snatched a nice sedan last night. 

On 28. 6. 2017 at 2:40 AM, zmurko said:

6. Bestia, Race, Ever... by @Dodge, 6 laps, GTA Mode*, Sports, Current Time & Current Weather
    Allowed cars: Bestia GTS, Carbonizzare, Furore GT, Tropos Rallyie; cars will be spawned for those without one
    Staggered start: Furore GT (at 1:00), Tropos (at 1:15), Carbonizzare (at 1:20), Bestia (at 1:35), those in the same car, let the old people go in front of you at the start ;)

8. Il Circuito Alta by @Squirrel, 8 laps, Standard race, Sports Classics, Current Time & Current Weather
    Staggered start: Stinger (at 1:00), Stinger GT (at 1:08), Monroe (at 1:24), Casco (at 1:30), Pigalle (at 1:41), Infernus Classic (at 2:12), Turismo Classic (at 2:33), those in the same car, let the old people go in front of you at the start ;)

9. Autodromo de Autumn Ring by Digster_Pop, 5 laps, GTA Mode*, Supers, Noon
    Staggered start: Vacca (at 1:00), Cheetah&Infernus (at 1:08), Reaper (at 1:12), Turismo R (at 1:13), X80 Proto (at 1:19), Zentorno & Osiris (at 1:20), Tempesta (at 1:21)

I've switched the classes for tracks No. 6 and No. 8, as Il Circuito Alta is perhaps too difficult for Sports Classics. I've also replaced the last track with a "brand new" crew created Italian track called 'L'anello Quadrato'. You're gonna love it, some might even recognize the layout. :D 

6. Bestia, Race, Ever... by @Dodge, 6 laps, GTA Mode*, Sports --> Sports Classics, Current Time & Current Weather
    Staggered start: Stinger & Stinger GT (at 1:00), Monroe (at 1:21), Casco (at 1:28), Pigalle (at 1:38), Infernus Classic (at 2:08), Turismo Classic (at 2:27), those in the same car, let the old people go in front of you at the start ;)

8. Il Circuito Alta by @Squirrel, 8 laps, Standard race, Sports Classics --> Sports, Current Time & Current Weather
    Staggered start: Furore GT (at 1:00), Tropos (at 1:16), Carbonizzare (at 1:22), Bestia (at 1:38), those in the same car, let the old people go in front of you at the start ;)

9. L'anello Quadrato by no_snacks, 6 laps, Standard race, Supers, Noon
    Allowed cars: ANY Italian Super car
    Staggered start: Vacca (at 1:00), Cheetah (at 1:08), Infernus (at 1:09), Reaper (at 1:13), Turismo R (at 1:14), X80 Proto (at 1:20), Zentorno & Osiris (at 1:21), Tempesta (at 1:22), those in the same car, let the old people go in front of you at the start ;)

• Like 2

On 6/25/2017 at 8:26 PM, Mythaga said:

If you are going to get technical Bugatti is German as it is owned by VW I believe...

Lamborghini is also owned by VW, but it's still an Italian brand :P

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Lamborghini is also owned by VW, but it's still an Italian brand :P

Yup, for me a cars heritage marks its Nationality, lots of brands are owned by companies in different countries to their origin but IMO they retain their original nationality. Especially when we are dealing with a video game based in a world of satire.

36 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

Bugatti is french. Period. 

Let us have just that please.

Well it looks like a tampon after a period... ;) 

• Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Awesome event Z. Thanks for hosting. 

Definitely the most creative and innovative racing event ! Great fun ! 

• Like 1

Thanks for joining everyone. Perhaps it was a bit on the longer side, but I really wanted to experience these lovely Italian cars.

Next SRL will be a standard endurance race. Class/car(s) & track to be decided.

After driving the Infernus around The Square Ring L'annelo Quadrato tonight, I might just force you all to do that for 48mins, it was lovely! :D

Video (stream)  of my POV (should be available in full after it's completely processed by YT):

• Like 1

Looks like majority voted for slow (2nd tier) sports cars, so we'll go with that in the next 24h Endurance race.

I've tested a track today and pretty much every sports car I have (except those not fitting the criteria), just a quick 3 lap race with each one and these are rough results:

Omnis & Ruston are way off the pace (almost 2s behind next slowest set of cars), so we wont be using them.

Then there's a couple of cars that I'm gonna allow to be used in case anyone doesnt own anything else, but they are both slower, around 2s behind the fastest group. They are Sprunk Buffalo and Stirling GT.

Then there's a group of cars that are just a little slower than the fastest group (around one second), those are Tropos, Sultan and most likely Kuruma too (completely screwed up my Kuruma run, but it looked to be on similar pace).

And finally we have a competitive group of cars that I'm guessing most will use, those are Comet, Banshee and even Carbonizzare. Comet is probably the fastest, but also the most difficult to drive.

Then there's a final group of cars, that might be a little too OP (for different reasons), but I'm gonna allow them to be used by "slower" drivers in case they already have one and don't want to buy any other car. Those are Surano, Bestia and Specter Custom.

I still need to test the Alpha, Coquette, Lynx and Verlierer, but they should fit somewhere in between.

Track I've used for testing is:

Rockford Int. Raceway by LancerEvoWRC (*not necessary the track we'll be using in the event)

A pretty fast and flowing circuit with smooth corners, so it isnt difficult to get around, but it rewards you with better times if you can take the fastest lines. It's also a pretty short one (around 1:20), so you can expect some traffic after some laps.

Coquette was there with Sultan and Tropos, so can be used too, but it's a bit more unpredictable

Verlierer was much closer to Comet and Banshee and looks to be competitive, it has nice traction, good power, but quite heavy understeer.

Lynx, well..., it pretty much sucks compared to these cars, about as "fast" as Ruston and Omnis, so I don't advice using it.

From my experience, Alpha will be very close to Coquette, maybe even faster.

So the following cars will be eligible to use in the next Endurance race:

Alpha, Banshee, Carbonizzare, Coquette, Comet, Kuruma, Sultan, Tropos, Verlierer

You can also use Sprunk Buffalo or Stirling GT, but they are both slower.

Anyone that doesn't have any of the above cars (or refuse to use any of them), but already has a Bestia, Specter Custom or Surano and is not considered one of the fast racers, can also use one of them, just let me know in advance.

It would be cool if we could have every one of these cars on the starting grid. :)

I will most likely use either a Banshee, Comet or Carbonizzare, but can buy any of the cars if we'll be missing some on the grid.

A bit of a heads up. If you dont already have one of these cars, plan on buying one and are on a tight budget, I suggest one of the American cars, as you can then use it again when we do the American themed PL in few weeks time (5-7). So either an Alpha, Banshee, Coquette or Verlierer.

Some future SRL details for weeks ahead if anyone is interested.

30th of June

BRITISH RACING

Classes and cars from UK manufacturers:

Compacts:
Weeny Issi

Coupes:
Ocelot F620
Ocelot Jackal
Dewbauchee Exemplar
Enus Cognoscenti Cabrio
Enus Windsor
Enus Windsor Drop

Sedans:
Enus Cognoscenti (& Armoured)
Enus Cognoscenti 55 (& Armoured)
Enus Super Diamond

SUVs:
Enus Huntley S
Gallivanter Baller(S) (all 1000 of them)

Sports:
Ocelot Lynx
Dewbauchee Massacro (& Massacro RC)
Dewbauchee Rapid GT
Dewbauchee Seven-70
Dewbauchee Specter
Dewbauchee Specter Custom

Sports Classics:
Dewbauchee JB 700
Ocelot Ardent *

Supers:
Ocelot Penetrator
Ocelot XA-21 *
Dewbauchee Vagner
Progen GP1
Progen Itali GTB
Progen Itali GTB Custom
Progen T20
Progen Tyrus

* unreleased atm

RACES PLANNED:

Coupes, staggered start, ANY custom British coupe (or stock)
Sports, staggered start, ANY custom British sports car (or stock)
Supers, non-contact race, ANY (custom) British super car
Supers, staggered start, ANY custom British super car (or stock)
Supers, staggered start, one of these stock british super cars: Penetrator, Tyrus, GP1
SUVs, non-contact race, customs ON, 50% road, 50% dirt, both should be on similar pace
stock JB 700 race
stock Super Diamond race
most likely also a non-contact Issi race, stock or custom

*you will probably need cars for the non-contact races if you want to be competitive, in any staggered start races stock cars can be used as well obviously*

Is there a way we can all be clear precisely when each car starts before the race?

It's a bit hectic with 1 person trying to arrange everyone, but if we all knew before the race, I think it'd be easier.

13th or 27th of August

AMERICAN RACING

Compacts:
Declasse Rhapsody

Sedans:
Albany Emperor
Albany Primo & Primo custom
Albany Washington
Vapid Stanier
Declasse Asea
Declasse Premier
Dundreary Regina

SUVs:
Albany Cavalcade(s)
Bravado Gresley
Vapid Contender
Vapid Radius
Vapid Minivan & Minivan custom
Declasse Granger
Canis Crusader
Canis Mesa
Canis Seminole
Dundreary Landstalker
Mammoth Patriot

Sports Classics:
Albany Franken Stange
Albany Manana
Albany Roosevelt & Roosevelt Valor
Vapid Peyote
Declasse Mamba
Declasse Tornado(s) (4x)
Invetero Coquette Classic

Sports:
Albany Alpha
Bravado Banshee
Bravado Buffalo, Buffalo S and Sprunk Buffalo
Bravado Verlierer
Declasse Drift Tampa
Hijak Khamelion
Hijak Ruston
Invetero Coquette
Schyster Fusilade

Supers:
Bravado Banshee 900 R
Vapid Bullet
Vapid FMJ
Coil Voltic

Vans:
Bravado Bison
Bravado Paradise
Bravado Rumpo
Bravado Rumpo Custom
Bravado Youga
Bravado Youga Classic
Vapid Bobcat XL
Vapid Speedo
Declasse Burrito
Declasse Gang Burrito
Brute Pony

Off-Road:
Bravado Duneloader
Vapid Desert Raid
Vapid Guardian
Vapid Sandking (SWB & LWB)
Vapid Liberator
Vapid Trophy Truck
Declasse Rancher XL
Canis Bodhi
Canis MW Mesa
Coil Brawler

Utility:
Vapid Sadler

Muscle cars:
Albany Bucaneer & Bucaneer custom
Albany Lurcher
Albany Virgo
Bravado Gauntlet & Redwood Gauntlet
Bravado Rat-loader
Bravado Rat-truck
Vapid Blade
Vapid Chino
Vapid Dominator & Pisswasser Dominator
Vapid Hotknife
Vapid Slamvan & Slamvan custom
Declasse Stallion & Burgershot Stallion
Declasse Moonbean & Moonbean custom
Declasse Sabre Turbo & Sabre Turbo custom
Declasse Tampa
Declasse Vigero
Declasse Voodoo & Voodoo custom
Imponte Duke & Duke O'Death
Imponte Nightshade
Imponte Phoenix
Imponte Ruiner
Invetero Coquette Blackfin
Dundreary Virgo Classic & Virgo Classic custom

RACES PLANNED:

Sedans, staggered start, ANY custom American sedan (or stock)
SUVs, staggered start, ANY custom American SUV (or stock)
Sports Classics, staggered start, ANY custom American sports classic (or stock)
Sports, staggered start, ANY custom American sports car (or stock)
Supers, staggered start, ANY American super car (custom or stock)
Vans, staggered start, ANY custom American van (or stock)
Off-road, non-contact, customs ON
Muscle, non-contact, customs ON
Muscle, staggered start, ANY custom American muscle car (no stock, prefferably top(ish) end)
Muscle, staggered start, low to mid end custom American muscle car (or stock), eligible cars to be listed in time

*you'll need at least one custom muscle car and a custom off-road vehicle (probably one of the trucks)*

46 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Is there a way we can all be clear precisely when each car starts before the race?

It's a bit hectic with 1 person trying to arrange everyone, but if we all knew before the race, I think it'd be easier.

Yeah, thats what we did in the Italian PL already (if you look at the details I had all the start times listed for every car in staggered starts).It's easy to plan ahead if I know what cars can be used (limited number of them). The age grid was a bit confusing, I admit, but that was just a one-off to try out one of the suggestions from the forum. ;)
So anyone that reads the details ahead already knows when to start, for those that dont read the details before the event, I still listed all the times before each start and we actually had time to spare before each race and had to wait for the 1min mark every time (that's when starts were planned).

Has everyone got a car ready for Sunday? Remember, it has to be one of the following:

Alpha, Banshee, Carbonizzare, Coquette, Comet, Kuruma, Sultan, Tropos, Verlierer

or Sprunk Buffalo or Stirling GT, but they are both slower.

Anyone that doesn't have any of the above cars (or refuse to use any of them), but already has a Bestia, Specter Custom or Surano and is not considered one of the fast racers, can also use one of these three, just let me know in advance.

I'm still trying to figure out where and how to hook up my PS4 for the race, hopefully I'll have something figured out by Sunday.